Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preety1992

preety1992

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i have a little hope about next episode...manyata iz afraid of being scolded by rajmata for going to chawl...instead of visiting unnati...may be UV give some excuse to rajmata for saving manyata from jaynandini' s plan...he is quite sharp...when J called unnati he got some idea that there must be some reason behind it . . . and may be manyata becomez grateful to UV and it creates some friendly sort of relation between them which can give rise to ManVeer...Smile
Dont know what da CVz ll do next...but if this happens ...i ll be very glad
Smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

barun786Sara.Khangagan-preetRufaluvtwilight19wassup28moonstruckLionscorpiolove...OMGswtashshrarrtiJo_PinchyNaina007Mallu_galilla8-scarlett-SidNeeti-fanpinkssHerman_4umissmalika--ANGEL--shilparoxxarrylinelakshyasssprincessofkesaradventure_gurlSanju_ZaYaHolicnasgharshootingstar.xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday will rescue manyata" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sara.Khan

Groupbie

Sara.Khan

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
That seems like a great idea Big smile. I really hope it happens, UV seems to rescue her alot so why not this time right ? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesshrarrtiRufaNaina007Herman_4ushilparoxxadventure_gurlprincessofkesar

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I felt d same :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesRufa

swtash

swtash

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
even i thought so...hope it happens

ashish_rulesRufa

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i hope it happens

ashish_rulesRufa

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i also hope uday goes n saves manyata... !!!!

ashish_rulesRufa

Eternized_Blues

Goldie

Eternized_Blues

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I think this would be a great idea in many ways:

1. We get to see more manveer scenes which is always good.

2. Manyata is already down because Akash did not open the door for her so when Uday comes to the rescue they will get to bond. This will help Uday's case a lot. Even though I don't mind Akash in the show because it keeps giving Uday a reality check that this is not going to be easy to win Manyata over.

3. J will finally understand that when Uday said he and Manyata are one team he meant it. She should have not called Unnati to the palace. If Uday saves Manyata she will be in his debt and Uday will take full advantage of that. J has to understand that wont work in her favor. She knows Uday well.

But it could also go the opposite way. Uday might save her in front of Dadi Sa and do something to make Manyata more against him. Or since he does not like Aakash that much he will let Dadi Sa punish her so that she can never go back to the chawl. The CV's here are just something else. Lets see what happens i really wish Uday saves Manyata and deals with the situation his way.

EB

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 02 January 2012 at 11:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesshrarrtiwassup28Herman_4umissmalikaSanju_shootingstar.xxadventure_gurl

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

I think this would be a great idea in many ways:

1. We get to see more manveer scenes which is always good.

2. Manyata is already down because Akash did not open the door for her so when Uday comes to the rescue they will get to bond. This will help Uday's case a lot. Even though I don't mind Akash in the show because it keeps giving Uday a reality check that this is not going to be easy to win Manyata over.

3. J will finally understand that when Uday said he and Manyata are one team he meant it. She should have not called Unnati to the palace. If Uday saves Manyata she will be in his debt and Uday will take full advantage of that. J has to understand that wont work in her favor. She knows Uday well.

But it could also go the opposite way. Uday might save her in front of Dadi Sa and do something to make Manyata more against him. Or since he does not like Aakash that much he will let Dadi Sa punish her so that she can never go back to the chawl. The CV's here are just something else. Lets see what happens i really wish Uday saves Manyata and deals with the situation his way.

EB
i agree wih u...Clapwrote fully my mind..keep it up and thnx...i would'nt waste my mind to write...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rules

Post Reply New Post

Go to top