India-Forums

poora khandan taandav karta (Page 6)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Haan haan woh toh sabko pata hai how innocent we are LOL 
Nope I didn't but I was an active member n PKYEK forum. 

may be i have read your review/analysis or something like that in that forum.Once in a while i used to read WU n reviews there as i stopped watching it after the leap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya tootral -kunal combination will be deadly combination.waiting for that.sinal n kural(takral-kunal) rocks. pyscho kids need some treatment n rest.

Another good name Kural (Kunal+Thakaral)Clap Savz, you should become head of the naming clubROFL.

are yaar stop kidding me, seems like u r in mission of making me Clown of the forum but i am innocent not mean to take ur seat WinkLOL

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

ya tootral -kunal combination will be deadly combination.waiting for that.sinal n kural(takral-kunal) rocks. pyscho kids need some treatment n rest.

Another good name Kural (Kunal+Thakaral)Clap Savz, you should become head of the naming clubROFL.
she must have missed naamkaran thread which you opened long time back,if she has seen it then ,by now i would have used all these terms in my wu.

waise hero aur villain ka jodi name-hearing for the 1st time but its funnyLOLLOL

You are right? She must have not seen that thread or else we would have had these names long ago. 

@Green-This is the first time Hero and villain's jodi is so much loved by the viewers right? Waise, we used to joke around with Neeme about Thakaral and Kunal being Lokpriya Jodi and now that seems to be coming trueLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-tiny15intruderfast

Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

she must have missed naamkaran thread which you opened long time back,if she has seen it then ,by now i would have used all these terms in my wu.

waise hero aur villain ka jodi name-hearing for the 1st time but its funnyLOLLOL

hero-heroine monotonous. but villains acts well n bring entertaining to the show. becos of villain, hero gets elevated. becos of prem ,amrishpuri movies get hit. tats y for a change n variety naming for hero-villian so kural deadly combination n rocks. actually we can see the actaul parichay(unlike other soaps) show oneside kural otherside sinal more trps hope the show becomes no1.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
hero-heroine monotonous. but villains acts well n bring entertaining to the show. becos of villain, hero gets elevated. becos of prem ,amrishpuri movies get hit. tats y for a change n variety naming for hero-villian so kural deadly combination n rocks. actually we can see the actaul parichay(unlike other soaps) show oneside kural otherside sinal more trps hope the show becomes no1.
[/QUOTE]

yep, looks like Kunal has brought back 70s Amithab Bachchan era back of an angry young man. Kural confrontations do remind me of scenes of AB Sr 70s movies. Siddhi even mentioned right that with Thakarak, Kunal becomes Amithabh Bachachan?

-sahasra-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
OMG really ? Shocked This scene is my favourite one... ufff I sooo hope my hone wala pati will do that... Day Dreaming
Yeah me too watched many times but my favourite scenes are Sameer ones. Day Dreaming
My friends are like "chodo na use look at Shahid" Stern Smile And I am like Wacko
[/QUOTE]

yeh lo, ek aur Vivah deewani aa gayeeLOLLOL. Sahasra made me watch this movie again after few years as I didn't remember the Waterfall scene and his huh expression scene from the songSleepy. I watched it only for Sammy as I initially didn't like the movie.Embarrassed

-sahasra-

Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

yep, looks like Kunal has brought back 70s Amithab Bachchan era back of an angry young man. Kural confrontations do remind me of scenes of AB Sr 70s movies. Siddhi even mentioned right that with Thakarak, Kunal becomes Amithabh Bachachan?
[/QUOTE]

ya they bought back ab sr movies. with takral becomes angry man n with siddhi gives innocent looks, oneliners comedy. but y bought psycho track Ouch in btwn. by pyscho kunal becomes dumb. this kunal character gives scope for showing different shades nice acting by sameer. sameer acted well in dhokit beating scene too. thats y witcha deals smoothly n indirectly handle with care types LOL

-Rani

Go to top