Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

WTH LOL and do you know that he is french just like me... he gives me ideas Evil Smile LOL
Love is the most dangerous thing in this world... kya se kya ban jaate hai hum LOL Tongue

Ohhh hoootu Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming He always looks hooot.. but yesterday and today Blushing Blushing Blushing Ufff Day Dreaming Faint faint faint LOL Good looking bhi and character bhi... muaaah just too good. Embarrassed
seems like another Menka is added to our gangLOL

Hi Farah seems like you have set the forum on fire with your Sweet Kunal thread,i haven't read it yet,will sure read it this weekend n comment.Smile

Forum on fire Shocked ROFL ziyada kuch nahin just a little besharmi LOL Blushing I am very innoshent Embarrassed Tongue LOL
Ok will see what you think about my entry LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poora khandan taandav karta (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Iamrani

I am so waiting for Daddy Thakaral and Kunal's face off. They are too good together. What Thakaral does to Kunal is enterataining, but what Witcha-Dhokit do is sickeningAngry. It's about time the daddy dearest takes over and his defective pieces step asideLOLLOL.
Me too waiting for that,atleast Kunal will be shown intelligent when it comes to confronting Sr Thakral.

btw did you see the announcement of q's to Muzammil sir,get ready with some nice q's.

I will surely come up with some questions for him as I have tons of them. I will do it tonight from home

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya tootral -kunal combination will be deadly combination.waiting for that.sinal n kural(takral-kunal) rocks. pyscho kids need some treatment n rest.

Another good name Kural (Kunal+Thakaral)Clap Savz, you should become head of the naming clubROFL.

-sahasra-tiny15

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya tootral -kunal combination will be deadly combination.waiting for that.sinal n kural(takral-kunal) rocks. pyscho kids need some treatment n rest.

Another good name Kural (Kunal+Thakaral)Clap Savz, you should become head of the naming clubROFL.
she must have missed naamkaran thread which you opened long time back,if she has seen it then ,by now i would have used all these terms in my wu.

waise hero aur villain ka jodi name-hearing for the 1st time but its funnyLOLLOL

-Rani

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

[

Forum on fire Shocked ROFL ziyada kuch nahin just a little besharmi LOL Blushing I am very innoshent Embarrassed Tongue LOL

LOLMenkas are always innocent when it comes to V,Btw did you do wu 's for PKYEKConfusedseems like your username is familiar to meSmile

Coeur2PsychoFMS-Rani

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

WTH LOL and do you know that he is french just like me... he gives me ideas Evil Smile LOL
Love is the most dangerous thing in this world... kya se kya ban jaate hai hum LOL Tongue

Ohhh hoootu Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming He always looks hooot.. but yesterday and today Blushing Blushing Blushing Ufff Day Dreaming Faint faint faint LOL Good looking bhi and character bhi... muaaah just too good. Embarrassed

Who is French like you? Charles? He lived there for long time, but not really French right? Witcha and Dhokit ko dekhake pata chalata hai ki love is most dangerous thing in the worldLOLLOL

You are right, it's not only Sammy's develish good looks, but also the character he playes makes him even hottterEmbarrassed. This character is tailor made for Sammy as I can't imagine anyone else playing it other than himDay Dreaming

He has french nationality but is indian-chinese-vietnamese something like this. Big smile
ROFL right Witcha and Dhokit define dangerous love... and Shumi is joining them Tongue LOL

My first crush: in Vivaah... OMG Day Dreaming He looked sooo hooot and cute... always with his newspaper... and trying to be romantic Blushing ufff I liked him even more than Shahid Kapoor ( Normal I don't like Shahid Tongue but also because Sameer is way better than this half boy Shahid LOL )... Sameer Blushing
And right no one can play this character bettter than him... khadus - sweet - hooot - funny - shy - khatarnak - buddhu ( I sooo love his buddhu pati expression that he gives to Siddhi Day Dreaming ) - innocent... all in one Embarrassed

-sahasra-tiny15

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

[

LOLMenkas are always innocent when it comes to V,Btw did you do wu 's for PKYEKConfusedseems like your username is familiar to meSmile

Haan haan woh toh sabko pata hai how innocent we are LOL 
Nope I didn't but I was an active member n PKYEK forum. 

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

My first crush: in Vivaah... OMG Day Dreaming He looked sooo hooot and cute... always with his newspaper... and trying to be romantic Blushing ufff I liked him even more than Shahid Kapoor ( Normal I don't like Shahid Tongue but also because Sameer is way better than this half boy Shahid LOL )... Sameer Blushing
And right no one can play this character bettter than him... khadus - sweet - hooot - funny - shy - khatarnak - buddhu ( I sooo love his buddhu pati expression that he gives to Siddhi Day Dreaming ) - innocent... all in one Embarrassed
@blue at last someone who is as mad as me -i watched vivah countless times only for sammy,my most fav one is the song milan abhi adha adhoora hai - when he comes out of water in white shirt n carries his wife to the waterfall.he's so hawt n his classic huh to shahid when they loose the game

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top