Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
even takral also possesed by someone only raj left LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poora khandan taandav karta (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by shumi.

Later stupid Dumbo understands her mistake and does everything to manofying Vikram. LOLDay Dreaming

that will never happen cus she has been possessed by my sweetu...LOL
tell ur sweetu to possess u , leave the other gals aloneTongueLOL

Waah my Sweetu kya answer di hai... Clap Tongue LOL But I think she is already possessed by her sweetu Wacko Can't you see how she always brings Rohit everywhere and in everything. LOL

I have even mentioned it to shumi that I have to give it to her for bringing Dhokit everywhere and in everything knowing that absolutely NO-ONE else likes him except her. How can we blame Dumbo for falling into Dhokit's changul If our own shumi has done the same right shumiWink?

Kambakht ishq.. ho hi jaata hai LOL ab chahe womanizer se ho Tongue yah phir hoootu se Day Dreaming LOL

very well said Farah, I was just thinking how Nihita ( I think that's her name, not sure though) keeps defending Charles Shobhraj that he is innocent and he hasn't done anything wrong and he has been wrongly accused whereas whole world knows he is a serial killer. I guess people do loose their brains when in loveLOLLOL

Koi andha hi hoga jo hamre hootu (Kunu) se ishaq na kare. He is incredibly good looking and has ek alag si kashish in himDay Dreaming

Edited by Iamrani - 03 January 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-tiny15Coeur2PsychoFMS

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Seems like our much awaited day of Kunal-Thakral senior ke takkar is going to come soon.Atleast now this psycho siblings screen space will be minimized especially witcha.We have been asking the director to bring back Thakral sr as main villain,seems like he has listened to usBig smile

I am so waiting for Daddy Thakaral and Kunal's face off. They are too good together. What Thakaral does to Kunal is enterataining, but what Witcha-Dhokit do is sickeningAngry. It's about time the daddy dearest takes over and his defective pieces step asideLOLLOL.

-sahasra-tiny15intruderfast

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
ya tootral -kunal combination will be deadly combination.waiting for that.sinal n kural(takral-kunal) rocks. pyscho kids need some treatment n rest.

tiny15intruderfast-Rani

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Kambakht ishq.. ho hi jaata hai LOL ab chahe womanizer se ho Tongue yah phir hoootu se Day Dreaming LOL

very well said Farah, I was just thinking how Nihita ( I think that's her name, not sure though) keeps defending Charles Shobhraj that he is innocent and he hasn't done anything wrong and he has been wrongly accused whereas whole world knows he is a serial killer. I guess people do loose their brains when in loveLOLLOL

Koi andha hi hoga jo hamre hootu (Kunu) se ishaq na kare. He is incredibly good looking and has ek alag si kashish in himDay Dreaming

WTH LOL and do you know that he is french just like me... he gives me ideas Evil Smile LOL
Love is the most dangerous thing in this world... kya se kya ban jaate hai hum LOL Tongue

Ohhh hoootu Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming He always looks hooot.. but yesterday and today Blushing Blushing Blushing Ufff Day Dreaming Faint faint faint LOL Good looking bhi and character bhi... muaaah just too good. Embarrassed

-sahasra-tiny15-Rani

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

I am so waiting for Daddy Thakaral and Kunal's face off. They are too good together. What Thakaral does to Kunal is enterataining, but what Witcha-Dhokit do is sickeningAngry. It's about time the daddy dearest takes over and his defective pieces step asideLOLLOL.
Me too waiting for that,atleast Kunal will be shown intelligent when it comes to confronting Sr Thakral.

btw did you see the announcement of q's to Muzammil sir,get ready with some nice q's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Rani

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

WTH LOL and do you know that he is french just like me... he gives me ideas Evil Smile LOL
Love is the most dangerous thing in this world... kya se kya ban jaate hai hum LOL Tongue

Ohhh hoootu Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming He always looks hooot.. but yesterday and today Blushing Blushing Blushing Ufff Day Dreaming Faint faint faint LOL Good looking bhi and character bhi... muaaah just too good. Embarrassed
seems like another Menka is added to our gangLOL

Hi Farah seems like you have set the forum on fire with your Sweet Kunal thread,i haven't read it yet,will sure read it this weekend n comment.Smile

Coeur2PsychoFMS-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Who is French like you? Charles? He lived there for long time, but not really French right? Witcha and Dhokit ko dekhake pata chalata hai ki love is most dangerous thing in the worldLOLLOL

You are right, it's not only Sammy's develish good looks, but also the character he playes makes him even hottterEmbarrassed. This character is tailor made for Sammy as I can't imagine anyone else playing it other than himDay Dreaming

tiny15Coeur2PsychoFMS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top