Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu.vijay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update... im catching up with the updates not able to watch it due to my hectic schedule. 

TA was so confused from the beginning. He has messed up his life to the core and to his near and dear.  When Tulasi came to know abt his engagement with Charu, she was ready to sacrifice him and forced him to marry her.  Then, It was this same idiot went and stayed with her which inturn she got humiliated infront of everyone and made her to marry this guy. After marriage also, she suffered a lot for this guy. 

Now, I want this guy to marry that psycho Charu. She has to reveal her self to him after marriage. Guess, she wil not be able to tolerate this guy after marriage for all his stupidity and non-sense. She will show psychoness to torture this guy after marriage. No job, only son-inlaw job for a rich and phycho wife. 

TA has to pay for all his non-sense.  Both GW and TA has to be in jail for somedays.

Guess,  the CT has brainstormed so much, now we all wanted this TA and T separation whom we loved to the core as a cute couple. As someone said, I want TA to marry Charu psycho  and get lost. 

Edited by anu.vijay - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

TA is hoping that T will come and withdraw the complaint by talking to the police woman but he is not doing anything to support TA with all the false claims hanging around her neck. He has already shown his anger at Thulasi by saying he is not going to have anything to do with her anymore.

What a nerd this TA has become and I am too so disappointed at the present twist of the serial. I think its not fair to put all the burden on Thulsi and make her suffer and be a laughing stock for Charu/GW. 😑

Let us see if she would commit suicide if she is really released - who's ear is she trying to poo sutharan??. Definitely not ours but TA who has lost his sense of thinking. She is only threatening but secretly hoping that Charu would come to her aid including TA as well.😊

Really his character has been degraded too much !

other wise pls send that killer (  who stabbed TA ) to GW saying that she is Tuls' lovable mamiyar,he will do the  job !πŸ˜†

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh man this is such a such a BP raising episode as everyone says.And Gunthy thanks for pointing out,yes I can't think of pointing out anyone but Thulasi...One can be patient,tolearnt and porumaiyin sigaram but this is really wayyy tooo much.What GW did yesterday is so delibrate.Leave everyone else,Thuls she herself knows what GW is doing,do she really believe that GW'll commit sucide??? If so she is the stupidest girl in the world one can ever find I suppose.She must know very well that GW flipped the plate still she is standing there as if she has no mouth at all.If they are trying to say that the heroine is always so naive who don't know to talk at all,she shuldn't have opened her mouth to confront Charu either.She can talk to Charu-adhvum enna enna dialogues 'nee oru anaadhai" adhu idhu left right nu vaanga theiyudhu but she can't talk here,eh?When Keshav was telling everything wrong to Tamizh,she was able to fight but Ippo mattum saantha sorubi aayitaangalaa avanga? kadavule...

May be she'll talk today.May or may not,If she talk ok comment vapous ilaati I'll repeat 'she is such a dumbo'
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu.vijay

Thanks for the wonderful update... im catching up with the updates not able to watch it due to my hectic schedule. 

TA was so confused from the beginning. He has messed up his life to the core and to his near and dear.  When Tulasi came to know abt his engagement with Charu, she was ready to sacrifice him and forced him to marry her.  Then, It was this same idiot went and stayed with her which inturn she got humiliated infront of everyone and made her to marry this guy. After marriage also, she suffered a lot for this guy. 

Now, I want this guy to marry that psycho Charu. She has to reveal her self to him after marriage. Guess, she wil not be able to tolerate this guy after marriage for all his stupidity and non-sense. She will show psychoness to torture this guy after marriage. No job, only son-inlaw job for a rich and phycho wife. 

TA has to pay for all his non-sense.  Both GW and TA has to be in jail for somedays.

Guess,  the CT has brainstormed so much, now we all wanted this TA and T separation whom we loved to the core as a cute couple. As someone said, I want TA to marry Charu psycho  and get lost.

Anu...do you think they would show TA getting married to psycho leaving Thuls? Psycho won't tolerate his tantrums and foolishness unlike our dear Thuls. Anyway if I were Thuls I won't take back a "2nd hand" TA. for all the treasures of the world..!!😑

Let psycho show her true colours when she has had enough of him..!! But somehow in my heart I feel no matter what problems T & T face even to the extend of a divorce...TA will never tie the thali around Charu's neck. His mother can do the summersaults umpteen times but he might not heed to her expectations...coz deep down in his heart there is only place for Thulasi..!!πŸ˜ƒ
😑
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema_M

Oh man this is such a such a BP raising episode as everyone says.And Gunthy thanks for pointing out,yes I can't think of pointing out anyone but Thulasi...One can be patient,tolearnt and porumaiyin sigaram but this is really wayyy tooo much.What GW did yesterday is so delibrate.Leave everyone else,Thuls she herself knows what GW is doing,do she really believe that GW'll commit sucide??? If so she is the stupidest girl in the world one can ever find I suppose.She must know very well that GW flipped the plate still she is standing there as if she has no mouth at all.If they are trying to say that the heroine is always so naive who don't know to talk at all,she shuldn't have opened her mouth to confront Charu either.She can talk to Charu-adhvum enna enna dialogues 'nee oru anaadhai" adhu idhu left right nu vaanga theiyudhu but she can't talk here,eh?When Keshav was telling everything wrong to Tamizh,she was able to fight but Ippo mattum saantha sorubi aayitaangalaa avanga? kadavule...

May be she'll talk today.May or may not,If she talk ok comment vapous ilaati I'll repeat 'she is such a dumbo'

Yes...Thuls oda tolerance is going overboard and it is highly irritating. Enna Thulsi are you not human?? 😑Frankly speaking I feel giving her tight slaps to bring her back to reality...I think the dumb director thinks he can fool us with this nonsense..!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Not only this serial but all the serials this is how they torture the hero/heroine together with the viewers. Don't know which nut started the ball rolling..!!😑

I too thought Thuls has plucked the courage to face Charu...and overcome her problem and was looking forward to seeing her tackle her problem with ease...but that is only for a short while and she is back again as a cry baby..!!
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

I hope the director doesn't turn everyone against thulasi as what is happening in idhayam (total family against nandhini)..if that happens in this serial, i will stop watching it..

All the serials are becoming very stupid with full of nonsense...due to this stupidity some of the threads here in IF has closed down...why? coz it has lost the charm and viewers have lost their total interest too...slowly but surely.πŸ˜•
mala_15 thumbnail
                                       Thanks Pearl for the update.

Padma is a cunning lady who has played her game very well πŸ˜” and has spoilt Thulasi's life  . It was very sad to see MM and Thulasi beg Padma to withdraw the case πŸ˜” but it was of no use as she was stubborn in her decision  which has made T's life complicated even more than before πŸ€” .

Puvi has tried his best to withdraw the case πŸ˜” given against his brother and mother with the help of Thulasi πŸ€” but everything was in vain as our great GW threatened her DIL  that she will end her life if she withdraws the case which left our heroine dumbfounded  .

It was irritating to see Thulasi behaving dumb 😑😈 when her MIL threatened her that she will commit suicide 😑 if she withdraws the case and also blamed her that she behaved in a rough manner to her which that fools TA and Puvi also believed 😈 and as a result they had also turned against our heroine  .

I don't know as to when TA is going to understand about Charu and GW's true intentions πŸ€” and beg for T's pardon πŸ€” as the situation has become worse .
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@hema - Thulz should have still gone ahead and took away the case against GW thereby proving what GW spoke was completely wrong. She should have actually taken a risk and tried what this GW is actually doing and even if the loser writes a letter that T is the reason for her suicide what do u think will happen.πŸ˜•

1)Padma will just turn the plate and say GW was more than a mother to Thulz and it was Thulz who made her complaint againt her and took away complaint to prove she is good. Padma is really capable of that and losers Puvi/Lav is enough for that.( I am not considering TA at all in this...his words wont work out I guess). She will even say T wantedly made GW mad and hence GW was abusing her all badly..🀒..So one way its better T was just quiet and I think GW's words are deftly going to backfire on her again..🀒

2) What will TA do then?..Will he accept T and take her back home. Definetely No. So let him stay in jail for some time and i can give one idea for him. He can ask the inspector lady where Mr. Dharman is and all three(son, mom and D) can sit and discuss and TA can get more of rowdy training and GW can also learn a few from D. D and GW can be made to discuss on a topic and insp lady can later decide who is worst among the two. Both meant the same to me. TA will have good time pass.πŸ˜›

3) @Sue chech - u are right that the wicked ones win over good heart at times. The reason is they seem to have two faces like Padma/Lavanya/Charu who behave so good to people around but plan and do things all bad behind and make the good ones as evil. Thulz /TA definetely fall under this category. TA would have never thought Joseph would do so. T/TA would have never thought Lav would do do. Its going to be really disappointing for them. But these set of incidents are going to make them learn many things, in particular, never trust anyone blindly.πŸ˜•

4) When TA said I dont want to come out of the case bcos of T..ROFL if I was in T's shoes I would have wantedly provoked TA, saying, "Can u just ask the insp madam if there is any possibility for instant divorce at the Police station like that ones for instant wedding" and he would be best person to answer the question as he claims to say he knows law more than a law minister and this would have been a chance for TA to know what his mother is upto..Thulz should have just done this as she is super confident that TA will never marry anyone..πŸ˜›...He would have just shut his mouth then and wont dare to taunt her again. Sigh, she needs to be smart enough. Lets see waht she got to say to MM for the same.πŸ˜•
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

@hema - Thulz should have still gone ahead and took away the case against GW thereby proving what GW spoke was completely wrong. She should have actually taken a risk and tried what this GW is actually doing and even if the loser writes a letter that T is the reason for her suicide what do u think will happen.πŸ˜•

1)Padma will just turn the plate and say GW was more than a mother to Thulz and it was Thulz who made her complaint againt her and took away complaint to prove she is good. Padma is really capable of that and losers Puvi/Lav is enough for that.( I am not considering TA at all in this...his words wont work out I guess). She will even say T wantedly made GW mad and hence GW was abusing her all badly..🀒..So one way its better T was just quiet and I think GW's words are deftly going to backfire on her again..🀒

2) What will TA do then?..Will he accept T and take her back home. Definetely No. So let him stay in jail for some time and i can give one idea for him. He can ask the inspector lady where Mr. Dharman is and all three(son, mom and D) can sit and discuss and TA can get more of rowdy training and GW can also learn a few from D. D and GW can be made to discuss on a topic and insp lady can later decide who is worst among the two. Both meant the same to me. TA will have good time pass.πŸ˜›

3) @Sue chech - u are right that the wicked ones win over good heart at times. The reason is they seem to have two faces like Padma/Lavanya/Charu who behave so good to people around but plan and do things all bad behind and make the good ones as evil. Thulz /TA definetely fall under this category. TA would have never thought Joseph would do so. T/TA would have never thought Lav would do do. Its going to be really disappointing for them. But these set of incidents are going to make them learn many things, in particular, never trust anyone blindly.πŸ˜•

4) When TA said I dont want to come out of the case bcos of T..ROFL if I was in T's shoes I would have wantedly provoked TA, saying, "Can u just ask the insp madam if there is any possibility for instant divorce at the Police station like that ones for instant wedding" and he would be best person to answer the question as he claims to say he knows law more than a law minister and this would have been a chance for TA to know what his mother is upto..Thulz should have just done this as she is super confident that TA will never marry anyone..πŸ˜›...He would have just shut his mouth then and wont dare to taunt her again. Sigh, she needs to be smart enough. Lets see waht she got to say to MM for the same.πŸ˜•

@bold: I don't think so Akka...Padma can't easily turn the plate to blame Thuls πŸ˜•. Padma herself told infront of the Lady Inspector how GW and TA are torturing her "daughter". Mohan too listened to all of her dialogues. If she changes the story...it is Padma who would be lying and not Thuls. The inspector won't easily believe Padma's words anymore if she uses her brain...the same with Mohan. Mohan would start to suspect his mother's change. GW too told that she can't believe Padma changed nu. Mohan might use his brain to see thru Padma and if he does...he won't keep quiet as he changed alot and is on Thuls' side.  Whoever and however they defend Thuls...she keeps proving she is such a dumbo and i am rly fed up with 'I am poor so have pity on me' me act 😑. TA vai few days atleast few hours Kazhi saapida viduvaangala 😈 πŸ˜† (awww poor TA πŸ˜›)...athai vittutu making I am paavom face πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...grrr
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@gunthy - u r right that padma made those statements and that too infrom of mohan...but i meant to say all these in case if gw really does a suicide(not even in our dream we can except sigh..rofl) and now imagine padma's words - if she say T threatened which statment will be strong...GW said the same - T threatened and now Padma..so weightage for T's words will become naturally less...Now MM s not ready to listen..TA enna thinking nu none knows...
mohan - i agree he was there but what if Padme threatens him about his studies and getting jail terms in case lav comes and says it was mohan who pushed her ...do u think mohan will behave same way without selfishness now also...or be a silent spectator...πŸ˜•...lavanya would deftly say so and favour only GW...in that case T's opp side becomes strong...rofl nalla velai CTs did not think like this...dont kill me for the above...i just wanted to say Ts silence in this is a way good but taking a hurry burry decision in this issue s not that good now..she shd have just left it as such but instead she is just trying for a compromise but only for TA...sigh...rofl did u say poor TA - tanu note this point baby...πŸ˜†
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago