Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Thanks pearl for the update and ur apted side comments.

Nothing new in padma's behaviour.she is the same who always try to ruin thulsi's life.AngryAngry

I am laughing when tamil stares at thulsi.LOLawesome expression by both.Clap

GW -ulaga maga nadipu da sami.even in this situation,she planned very well.her only thinking is how to separate TT?

Noone is understood thulsi's situation.enna solrathanae theriyala? TA ke thulsi pathi theriyala matavangala ennanu solrathu?Mr.TA dont want to see T's face aa?good decision keep it up.atleast antha ponnu aavathu unkita thittu vangama irukum.

Yes Karthi...even in that small gap in the PS she was able to quickly think of defaming Thulasi to her husband by calling her aside. My God what a crafty and dirty hearted woman she is. Once upon a time TA was able to read his mum's mind and know of her next wicked move...but now he is completely blurr..!!Angry

I think its timeThulsi records her conversation with all these devils in future. As days go by...she is being slowly left alone to fight to prove herself right. As what Mahas said let us hope Kalyani and Deepa do not turn against her too. Right now her only support is MM, Patti, Kalyani & Deepa...and us..!!Confused

I don't understand why Padma has to be so wicked and mean towards Thulsi. Thuls has not done any harm to Pattu all her llife and yet she is thinking of only ruining Thulasi's life. I think the voodoo man needs to visit her too..!!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 2nd Jan 2012 (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Thank u Pearl for the update!

what a stupidity these characters portray? Tuls who showed some courage earlier stooping down to that Censored lady ! avanga Tuls koopitu threaten pannuvangalam, Tuls will listen to GW and keep quiet aam, GW will blame her aam, and all others will trust GW aam and this hero will scold her and ask her to go from his life  aam... enna logic?
Seriously I am losing my patience even to comment... Cant this Tuls readily tell the Inspector to release them atleast to see  GW suicide? Angry didnt Puvi, MM, Lady Insp or the lawyer  notice that GW calling her to talk and not Tuls who wanted to talk to her? What a stupidity? To show TA going against Tuls is this the way they adopted? Today our hero's sakhi will make her appearance I think!

pavom namma updaters..Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15TTfanlavanyazshubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayashri

Excellent update Pearl Smile

Worst twist, without logic though...just to make things from worse to worst, dir has brought in this twist...

Lawyer, Police, MM, Puvi and T all have gone nuts and trusts GW...AngryAngry I somehow felt TA understood T by her looks...Day Dreaming

Now, MM and T going to GP, to bail out TA and GW...Angry though i dont want this to happen...if GP brings them out, GW will have her good time Deadto say sambandhi have done it by himself...since she already told T not to bail her out, T may ask GP to hide her involvement in this...

My God, how far will this go before things unfold...how long should we tolerate all these...

DIR THINKS THE GOOD RATING AND VIEWERSHIP IS ALL DUE TO THESE NEGATIVITIES...NOOO...IT IS DUE TO VIEWERS HOPES THAT THINGS WILL TURN GOOD...ONCE THE NEGATIVES GET OVERDOSE (already it is),...THE PRODUCER AND DIRECTOR ARE GOING TO SUFFER.Confused

Of course Thulsi understands his stares and disappointment towards her. Its time Thuls too returns his stares and see whether he understands it..!!Angry

GW has already highlighted to TA that T doesn't wants to bail out TA and her so how can she now say that she has told Thulsi not to bail them out?? GW has already said that she rather rot in the prison then being bailed out by Thulasi.Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanlavanyazkarthi173harith25

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
@ Sue , i did not say GW will tell that out...T will be a goodie once again asking GP hide her involvement and ask his help to bail out GW and TA and GW will think GP has done it by himself

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfankarthi173harith25

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Thank u Pearl for the update!

what a stupidity these characters portray? Tuls who showed some courage earlier stooping down to that Censored lady ! avanga Tuls koopitu threaten pannuvangalam, Tuls will listen to GW and keep quiet aam, GW will blame her aam, and all others will trust GW aam and this hero will scold her and ask her to go from his life  aam... enna logic?
Seriously I am losing my patience even to comment... Cant this Tuls readily tell the Inspector to release them atleast to see  GW suicide? Angry didnt Puvi, MM, Lady Insp or the lawyer  notice that GW calling her to talk and not Tuls who wanted to talk to her? What a stupidity? To show TA going against Tuls is this the way they adopted? Today our hero's sakhi will make her appearance I think!

pavom namma updaters..Unhappy

TA is hoping that T will come and withdraw the complaint by talking to the police woman but he is not doing anything to support TA with all the false claims hanging around her neck. He has already shown his anger at Thulasi by saying he is not going to have anything to do with her anymore.

What a nerd this TA has become and I am too so disappointed at the present twist of the serial. I think its not fair to put all the burden on Thulsi and make her suffer and be a laughing stock for Charu/GW. Angry

Let us see if she would commit suicide if she is really released - who's ear is she trying to poo sutharan??. Definitely not ours but TA who has lost his sense of thinking. She is only threatening but secretly hoping that Charu would come to her aid including TA as well.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173harith25

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayashri

@ Sue , i did not say GW will tell that out...T will be a goodie once again asking GP hide her involvement and ask his help to bail out GW and TA and GW will think GP has done it by himself

Oops Gaya..is that what you meant???..!!.I think I got carried away...!!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmoharith25

anu.vijay

anu.vijay

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update... im catching up with the updates not able to watch it due to my hectic schedule. 

TA was so confused from the beginning. He has messed up his life to the core and to his near and dear.  When Tulasi came to know abt his engagement with Charu, she was ready to sacrifice him and forced him to marry her.  Then, It was this same idiot went and stayed with her which inturn she got humiliated infront of everyone and made her to marry this guy. After marriage also, she suffered a lot for this guy. 

Now, I want this guy to marry that psycho Charu. She has to reveal her self to him after marriage. Guess, she wil not be able to tolerate this guy after marriage for all his stupidity and non-sense. She will show psychoness to torture this guy after marriage. No job, only son-inlaw job for a rich and phycho wife. 

TA has to pay for all his non-sense.  Both GW and TA has to be in jail for somedays.

Guess,  the CT has brainstormed so much, now we all wanted this TA and T separation whom we loved to the core as a cute couple. As someone said, I want TA to marry Charu psycho  and get lost. 

Edited by anu.vijay - 03 January 2012 at 12:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuJan50lavanyazTTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

TA is hoping that T will come and withdraw the complaint by talking to the police woman but he is not doing anything to support TA with all the false claims hanging around her neck. He has already shown his anger at Thulasi by saying he is not going to have anything to do with her anymore.

What a nerd this TA has become and I am too so disappointed at the present twist of the serial. I think its not fair to put all the burden on Thulsi and make her suffer and be a laughing stock for Charu/GW. Angry

Let us see if she would commit suicide if she is really released - who's ear is she trying to poo sutharan??. Definitely not ours but TA who has lost his sense of thinking. She is only threatening but secretly hoping that Charu would come to her aid including TA as well.Smile

Really his character has been degraded too much !

other wise pls send that killer (  who stabbed TA ) to GW saying that she is Tuls' lovable mamiyar,he will do the  job !LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazTTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173Sue Nair

Post Reply New Post

Go to top