Thendral

Thendral Monday 2nd Jan 2012 - Page 3

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks pearl for the update and ur apted side comments.

Nothing new in padma's behaviour.she is the same who always try to ruin thulsi's life.😑😑

I am laughing when tamil stares at thulsi.πŸ˜†awesome expression by both.πŸ‘

GW -ulaga maga nadipu da sami.even in this situation,she planned very well.her only thinking is how to separate TT?

Noone is understood thulsi's situation.enna solrathanae theriyala? TA ke thulsi pathi theriyala matavangala ennanu solrathu?Mr.TA dont want to see T's face aa?good decision keep it up.atleast antha ponnu aavathu unkita thittu vangama irukum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha2us

Thanks Pearl for the update.

Sue Chechi, You say, 'I have faced such situation before and I felt totally lost and helpless. That moment you can only think of God coz the frens and family we have placed faith and hope seem to turn away.'

That is unfortunately the truth of the world and one has to take this opportunity to enhance one's self-belief for which every human has infinite capability. What I see is the trust from others is just the icing on the cake and the cake itself is my own self-trust. People believing me is just a bonus and if they don't believe it is because of some problems in them.

If only Thulasi learns this, things will be better for her. She could see how third rate her MIL has behaved worse than even Padma and TA and his siblings are believing her and going against Thulasi. But God is with all of us.

My request to the director: Please don't show Deepa and Kalyani going against Thulasi anytime.

Yes you are right Mahas...the truth of the world seems to support only  the bad guys...πŸ˜ƒ Thulasi is only pinning for TA's trust and love in her. As the days are going by he seems to be drifting away from her which is what Charu/GW is looking forward. When and how is TA going to see the light and take back his words against Thuls. Looks like its going to be really a rough ride for Thulasi. My question is will the director decide to take TA and Charu up to the kalyana medai??😑 I know Thulasi crew will have rotten eggs thrown at them if they have ideas of separating T & T. But then to create tension and frustration in the viewers they might take us for a ride and the last minute rejoin the awesome couple (T & T...not Charu..!!πŸ˜‰) to rejoice once again their blissful wedded life together. I have yet to see this episode...and am looking forward to it this evening when I get home.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for taking the initiative  and trouble to update this interesting episode for us..!! πŸ€—
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I hope the director doesn't turn everyone against thulasi as what is happening in idhayam (total family against nandhini)..if that happens in this serial, i will stop watching it..
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karthi173

Thanks pearl for the update and ur apted side comments.

Nothing new in padma's behaviour.she is the same who always try to ruin thulsi's life.😑😑

I am laughing when tamil stares at thulsi.πŸ˜†awesome expression by both.πŸ‘

GW -ulaga maga nadipu da sami.even in this situation,she planned very well.her only thinking is how to separate TT?

Noone is understood thulsi's situation.enna solrathanae theriyala? TA ke thulsi pathi theriyala matavangala ennanu solrathu?Mr.TA dont want to see T's face aa?good decision keep it up.atleast antha ponnu aavathu unkita thittu vangama irukum.

Yes Karthi...even in that small gap in the PS she was able to quickly think of defaming Thulasi to her husband by calling her aside. My God what a crafty and dirty hearted woman she is. Once upon a time TA was able to read his mum's mind and know of her next wicked move...but now he is completely blurr..!!😑

I think its timeThulsi records her conversation with all these devils in future. As days go by...she is being slowly left alone to fight to prove herself right. As what Mahas said let us hope Kalyani and Deepa do not turn against her too. Right now her only support is MM, Patti, Kalyani & Deepa...and us..!!πŸ˜•

I don't understand why Padma has to be so wicked and mean towards Thulsi. Thuls has not done any harm to Pattu all her llife and yet she is thinking of only ruining Thulasi's life. I think the voodoo man needs to visit her too..!!πŸ˜‰
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank u Pearl for the update!

what a stupidity these characters portray? Tuls who showed some courage earlier stooping down to that 🀬 lady ! avanga Tuls koopitu threaten pannuvangalam, Tuls will listen to GW and keep quiet aam, GW will blame her aam, and all others will trust GW aam and this hero will scold her and ask her to go from his life  aam... enna logic?
Seriously I am losing my patience even to comment... Cant this Tuls readily tell the Inspector to release them atleast to see  GW suicide? 😑 didnt Puvi, MM, Lady Insp or the lawyer  notice that GW calling her to talk and not Tuls who wanted to talk to her? What a stupidity? To show TA going against Tuls is this the way they adopted? Today our hero's sakhi will make her appearance I think!

pavom namma updaters..πŸ˜”
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gayashri

Excellent update Pearl πŸ˜Š

Worst twist, without logic though...just to make things from worse to worst, dir has brought in this twist...

Lawyer, Police, MM, Puvi and T all have gone nuts and trusts GW...😑😑 I somehow felt TA understood T by her looks...😍

Now, MM and T going to GP, to bail out TA and GW...😑 though i dont want this to happen...if GP brings them out, GW will have her good time πŸ€’to say sambandhi have done it by himself...since she already told T not to bail her out, T may ask GP to hide her involvement in this...

My God, how far will this go before things unfold...how long should we tolerate all these...

DIR THINKS THE GOOD RATING AND VIEWERSHIP IS ALL DUE TO THESE NEGATIVITIES...NOOO...IT IS DUE TO VIEWERS HOPES THAT THINGS WILL TURN GOOD...ONCE THE NEGATIVES GET OVERDOSE (already it is),...THE PRODUCER AND DIRECTOR ARE GOING TO SUFFER.πŸ˜•

Of course Thulsi understands his stares and disappointment towards her. Its time Thuls too returns his stares and see whether he understands it..!!😑

GW has already highlighted to TA that T doesn't wants to bail out TA and her so how can she now say that she has told Thulsi not to bail them out?? GW has already said that she rather rot in the prison then being bailed out by Thulasi.😲
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Sue , i did not say GW will tell that out...T will be a goodie once again asking GP hide her involvement and ask his help to bail out GW and TA and GW will think GP has done it by himself
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harhem

Thank u Pearl for the update!

what a stupidity these characters portray? Tuls who showed some courage earlier stooping down to that 🀬 lady ! avanga Tuls koopitu threaten pannuvangalam, Tuls will listen to GW and keep quiet aam, GW will blame her aam, and all others will trust GW aam and this hero will scold her and ask her to go from his life  aam... enna logic?
Seriously I am losing my patience even to comment... Cant this Tuls readily tell the Inspector to release them atleast to see  GW suicide? 😑 didnt Puvi, MM, Lady Insp or the lawyer  notice that GW calling her to talk and not Tuls who wanted to talk to her? What a stupidity? To show TA going against Tuls is this the way they adopted? Today our hero's sakhi will make her appearance I think!

pavom namma updaters..πŸ˜”

TA is hoping that T will come and withdraw the complaint by talking to the police woman but he is not doing anything to support TA with all the false claims hanging around her neck. He has already shown his anger at Thulasi by saying he is not going to have anything to do with her anymore.

What a nerd this TA has become and I am too so disappointed at the present twist of the serial. I think its not fair to put all the burden on Thulsi and make her suffer and be a laughing stock for Charu/GW. 😑

Let us see if she would commit suicide if she is really released - who's ear is she trying to poo sutharan??. Definitely not ours but TA who has lost his sense of thinking. She is only threatening but secretly hoping that Charu would come to her aid including TA as well.😊
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gayashri

@ Sue , i did not say GW will tell that out...T will be a goodie once again asking GP hide her involvement and ask his help to bail out GW and TA and GW will think GP has done it by himself

Oops Gaya..is that what you meant???..!!.I think I got carried away...!!🀒
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next