Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
OK. Enough is enough! 
I think that all of us should stop building high hopes about ManVeer. Looking at today's episode & Manyata's fixation over her love for Akash, i doubt the CVs are ever gonna show her falling for Uday. I doubt they are even listening to us. It seems like Manyata really does love Akash. We all thought that her friends brainwashed her, but seems like she really does love him. I feel so angry because i am so freaking addicted to ManVeer & now I can see my hopes crashing. Anyways, its the CVs' show, and if this is the way they want to run it by showing Akash & Manyata, then its their choice. As a viewer, i have also made my choice to take a break from this show for a while. I have waited patiently, but i don't think the CVs care a damn about what the audience thinks.

Cheers,
Samridhi

Edited by prc_fan1 - 02 January 2012 at 10:10am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2010Prachi_12priyanka2765sansheen994evaVivianakshaayaKajol17Bhavya8sanj1234Hubzechandnisaharami_31AdhooriSiMitwaaRocksNaina007-Tannu-Jo_Pinchy-Misek-prachuryasur001bbbcccHerman_4umuskaan.SidNeeti-fan..swagger..thejazzgalOmaRamdasslakshyasssdreamyjennice-AngelaKaParI-krocknasgharprincessofkesarKai.Euphoria...DamonCrazy..ArhainAshish..Amina..beintehaa.shootingstar.xx-AriaNe-MysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quitting the show for now :(" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Dear i m still keeping hopes 4 manveer.
And regarding manyata's love 4 akash , it's like her frns have registered in her brain akash and now she thinks that he her true love.
She is young , at this age girl are always confused and tend 2 take wrong decision.
Akash's love 4 her looks more real.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4evaVivianprc_fan1

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i'm thinking the same thing...

4evaVivianprc_fan1

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
dont give up so fast ! 

i think there is still a chance for manveer ! they obv know how much they are liked and everyone is watching the show for them . 

they cannot show her falling for UV all of a sudden ...hopefully they will slowly show us manveer too . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_124evaVivianmuskaan.prc_fan1nasgharprincessofkesar

reyaa.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_124evaVivianprc_fan1shootingstar.xxKai.princessofkesar

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Don't do it!!... Atleast we still get some ManVeer moments to witness even if Manyata does seem to be into Akash.. and I'm gonna watch the show for those moments!... and see how the story develops!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

4evaVivianmuskaan.prc_fan1..swagger..princessofkesar

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ammu_ShaNak

dont give up so fast ! 

i think there is still a chance for manveer ! they obv know how much they are liked and everyone is watching the show for them . 

they cannot show her falling for UV all of a sudden ...hopefully they will slowly show us manveer too . 

i know they cant fall all of a suden...i just hope they will show manveer's love story but the way story is progressing, i think even in 2013 we cant get what we want

4evaVivian-Misek-

thejazzgal

IF-Rockerz

thejazzgal

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yea..

but after watching today's episode i m quite sure that UV/UB is the male lead...just a hope ...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4evaVivian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top