Akash ka overdose, makes me morose!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously guys, W*H... Today's episode was a great big helping of Akash. It would've been wonderful even if we were a least bit interested in the character, but no we're still subjected to the torture named 'Akash' and the taps were on full swing🤢. I swear the entire bottle of glycerine would have been finished by the end of this episode!

There was no difference between the heroine and hero. Akash was giving tough competition to Monia in the crying department so for a second I wondered who the crying protagonist really is?🤣

If we hadn't been given a teeny weeny dose of Uday today, this episode would have become unbearable... but Uday's presence kinda calmed me down. For tomorrow, I hope Manyata speaks the truth and face the consequences like she always does!

Originally posted by mahi0809

Seriously guys, W*H... Today's episode was a great big helping of Akash. It would've been wonderful even if we were a least bit interested in the character, but no we're still subjected to the torture named 'Akash' and the taps were on full swing🤢. I swear the entire bottle of glycerine would have been finished by the end of this episode!

There was no difference between the heroine and hero. Akash was giving tough competition to Monia in the crying department so for a second I wondered who the crying protagonist really is?🤣

If we hadn't been given a teeny weeny dose of Uday today, this episode would have become unbearable... but Uday's presence kinda calmed me down. For tomorrow, I hope Manyata speaks the truth and face the consequences like she always does!

@red: Yep, it was an Akash special and the guy didn't hav a single dialogue...Vijay ka poora glycerine bottle finish kar dala. I mean imagine u signed as a lead, u come for shoot and they saw Sir, take this glycerine bottle and aankh ka hand pump daba daba k roiye den u are off😆
@blue: UV scenes and his new drool worthy outfit😍
Originally posted by prachurya

@red: Yep, it was an Akash special and the guy didn't hav a single dialogue...Vijay ka poora glycerine bottle finish kar dala. I mean imagine u signed as a lead, u come for shoot and they saw Sir, take this glycerine bottle and aankh ka hand pump daba daba k roiye den u are off😆
@blue: UV scenes and his new drool worthy outfit😍

HAHAHHA... yeah you're so right!!... Akash is only there for the hand pump of tears lol!!.. UV is a sight for sore eyes!
Akash as Romeo tomorrow, unbelievable... can it get any worse?
Originally posted by mahi0809

Akash as Romeo tomorrow, unbelievable... can it get any worse?

yes it can...if they are deciding on using or ripping another romantic moment from any other great literary work!