Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash ka overdose, makes me morose!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Seriously guys, W*H... Today's episode was a great big helping of Akash. It would've been wonderful even if we were a least bit interested in the character, but no we're still subjected to the torture named 'Akash' and the taps were on full swingDead. I swear the entire bottle of glycerine would have been finished by the end of this episode!

There was no difference between the heroine and hero. Akash was giving tough competition to Monia in the crying department so for a second I wondered who the crying protagonist really is?ROFL

If we hadn't been given a teeny weeny dose of Uday today, this episode would have become unbearable... but Uday's presence kinda calmed me down. For tomorrow, I hope Manyata speaks the truth and face the consequences like she always does!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19Kajol17Naina007prachuryaprc_fan1krockprincessofkesar_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akash ka overdose, makes me morose!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prachurya

IF-Dazzler

prachurya

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Seriously guys, W*H... Today's episode was a great big helping of Akash. It would've been wonderful even if we were a least bit interested in the character, but no we're still subjected to the torture named 'Akash' and the taps were on full swingDead. I swear the entire bottle of glycerine would have been finished by the end of this episode!

There was no difference between the heroine and hero. Akash was giving tough competition to Monia in the crying department so for a second I wondered who the crying protagonist really is?ROFL

If we hadn't been given a teeny weeny dose of Uday today, this episode would have become unbearable... but Uday's presence kinda calmed me down. For tomorrow, I hope Manyata speaks the truth and face the consequences like she always does!

@red: Yep, it was an Akash special and the guy didn't hav a single dialogue...Vijay ka poora glycerine bottle finish kar dala. I mean imagine u signed as a lead, u come for shoot and they saw Sir, take this glycerine bottle and aankh ka hand pump daba daba k roiye den u are offLOL
@blue: UV scenes and his new drool worthy outfitDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007princessofkesar-AquaMermaiden-

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

@red: Yep, it was an Akash special and the guy didn't hav a single dialogue...Vijay ka poora glycerine bottle finish kar dala. I mean imagine u signed as a lead, u come for shoot and they saw Sir, take this glycerine bottle and aankh ka hand pump daba daba k roiye den u are offLOL
@blue: UV scenes and his new drool worthy outfitDay Dreaming

HAHAHHA... yeah you're so right!!... Akash is only there for the hand pump of tears lol!!.. UV is a sight for sore eyes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyjennice

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Akash as Romeo tomorrow, unbelievable... can it get any worse?

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Akash as Romeo tomorrow, unbelievable... can it get any worse?

yes it can...if they are deciding on using or ripping another romantic moment from any other great literary work!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top