Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

~|| HEARTBEAT ||~ [OS/SS] [THANKS NOTE: PG 7] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

DarkDove

Goldie

DarkDove

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ooohhh Veds...

i dont know whether i should love you right now or hate you for writing this...

No, I will chose to love you!!! Oh gosh, no I hate you , you made me cry.. Im crying very badly right now.. Why? why why why???

It started out so perfectly..
And i wondered what the hell happened, why did arohi left.. Then i found out she left because she has a heart disease... Arjun got angry and then cried...

and then arjun  found her.. its really destiny and fate that pawan met arjun at the airport.. oohh the moment when arjun was standing frozen on the spot in front of the door...
they reunited...

aaww they got married...
again everything was going perfectly ...
and then the part who one wanted to come but knew it was going to come..

arohi's state was getting worser...
he lay down beside her and sang his song.. our fav kmh song...
and this.. : 

"The day you'll die will also be the day I'll die. The moment you'll take the last breathe will be the same moment I'll take my last breathe' After staying away from you for the last few days, my heart is still beating, I'm still breathing because your heart is still beating because you are still breathing Arohi. I cannot live in the world in which you don't live."

the day she will take her last breath, will be the day he will also take his last breath...
they both closed their eyes, still smiling and hugging each other...
ooohhh this made me cry sooo badly...
i hate it and love it at the same time...

it was truly an awesome os/ss...
it was very sad...
it really broke my heart.. .their love is soo beautiful...

you write beautifully...the way you write, you really capture the essence of the love and emotions they feel for each other.. it looks so vivid...

love,
haffie

Edited by DoroPavone - 02 January 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| HEARTBEAT ||~ [OS/SS] [THANKS NOTE: PG 7] (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Oh my God Vedika - a very emotional and sad story but I should say you have written it very very well - this OS made me remember anu's words in PKDP - pyaaar amar hai -

oh i am not able to come out of this OS - very emotional indeed -

Thanks vedika for the wonderful story

veds_6791

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
the below sentence of arjun has turned out to be true "The day you'll die will also be the day I'll die. The moment you'll take the last breathe will be the same moment I'll take my last breathe"
long live our arjuhi's love for eachother
well written vedika

veds_6791

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

What shud i write veds. M in all tears. Love beyond evrythng. Surely their heartbeats were 1 dat dy share. Ek ke sason se hi dusre ki sasein chal rahi thi. Hats off veds.

Thank You soo much madu... yeah their heartbeat was one and will always remain one... thanks again Madhu...

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veds_6791

What shud i write veds. M in all tears. Love beyond evrythng. Surely their heartbeats were 1 dat dy share. Ek ke sason se hi dusre ki sasein chal rahi thi. Hats off veds.

<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank You soo much madu... yeah their heartbeat was one and will always remain one... thanks again Madhu...</font>

ur sig really carryng d soul line of d os.
Two hearts dat beat as one-arjun arohi:)

veds_6791

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

WOW VEDIKA - CONGO YAAR Thanks Di...Smile

Lemme read it

CryOh my God Vedika - a very emotional and sad story but I should say you have written it very very well - this OS made me remember anu's words in PKDP - pyaaar amar hai -

oh i am not able to come out of this OS - very emotional indeed -

Thanks vedika for the wonderful story :)) I'm really very glad that you liked it Di... I'm feeling happy that the emotions which I tried to put in this could be felt Hug

the below sentence of arjun has turned out to be true "The day you'll die will also be the day I'll die. The moment you'll take the last breathe will be the same moment I'll take my last breathe"long live our arjuhi's love for eachotherwell written vedika

Our Arjuhi's Love will be never ending... Thanks again Di...

Arjuhisis

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadffi

Wooow buddy what a surprise...Smile

Lovd it...

The story & the writing style is sooo sweetEmbarrassed

Thnx for PM...Star

Thanks SmileSmileSmile

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veds_6791

<font color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank You soo much madu... yeah their heartbeat was one and will always remain one... thanks again Madhu...</font>

ur sig really carryng d soul line of d os.
Two hearts dat beat as one-arjun arohi:)

Yeah... thanks to olly for making this amazing sig...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top