Hitler Didi

Kissa cupid ka

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
One more feather added to Rishi's cap and thats of becoming cupid for Ishaan and Anisha(i guess thats her name). . .Ishaan was totally flat on seeing the sweet princess . . .He is chota packet bada dhamaka acting wise and the romantic tracks in background added colour to it. . .i was like wow even the leads have to be satisfied with one track. . .And intro part was fab we made Rishi as Risha in fun but Ishaan made him Indira. . . LOL . . .so mr. Multitalented Rishi kumar came in action and helped him making a solid impression on his dreamgirl but Ishaan like a good boy gave a return gift to his Rishi bhaiya to have Indira in Rishi's arm. . .

So I will end with these words whoever cupid is but profit will be equally divided . . .Do not disturb-Cupids bana rahe hain jodi. . . .share your views

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera..Cinderella...S.H.I.E.L.D.SwirledDreams-shalz-Anaya_Shedevil25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kissa cupid ka" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

One more feather added to Rishi's cap and thats of becoming cupid for Ishaan and Anisha(i guess thats her name). . .Ishaan was totally flat on seeing the sweet princess . . .He is chota packet bada dhamaka acting wise and the romantic tracks in background added colour to it. . .i was like wow even the leads have to be satisfied with one track. . .And intro part was fab we made Rishi as Risha in fun but Ishaan made him Indira. . . LOL . . .so mr. Multitalented Rishi kumar came in action and helped him making a solid impression on his dreamgirl but Ishaan like a good boy gave a return gift to his Rishi bhaiya to have Indira in Rishi's arm. . .

So I will end with these words whoever cupid is but profit will be equally divided . . .Do not disturb-Cupids bana rahe hain jodi. . . .share your views

@red-i agree with u.he acts really well..his shocking face seems so real...LOLn the after kiss expressionLOLomg it was too cute...i bet the whole unit were enjoying these lil kids acting LOL

@ green-mr rishi kumar also is damm cute yar...hope he is romantic tooEmbarrassedLOL

i hope these kids will playing a imp role in inshi lyfBig smile

Edited by riddhima- - 02 January 2012 at 9:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera..Cinderella...sur001-shalz-

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

One more feather added to Rishi's cap and thats of becoming cupid for Ishaan and Anisha(i guess thats her name). . .Ishaan was totally flat on seeing the sweet princess . .<font color="#FF0000"> .He is chota packet bada dhamaka acting wise and the romantic tracks in background added colour to it. . </font>.i was like wow even the leads have to be satisfied with one track. . .And intro part was fab we made Rishi as Risha in fun but Ishaan made him Indira. . . LOL . . .<font color="#00FF00">so mr. Multitalented Rishi kumar came in action and helped him making a solid impression on his dreamgirl but Ishaan like a good boy gave a return gift to his Rishi bhaiya to have Indira in Rishi's arm. . .</font>

@red-i agree with u.he acts really well..his shocking face seems so real...LOLn the after kiss expressionLOLomg it was too cute...i bet the whole unit were enjoying these lil kids acting LOL

@ green-mr rishi kumar also is damm cute yar...hope he is romantic tooEmbarrassedLOL

dont ask yaar both of them are so cute and I truly fell for this couple especially the intro part when he introduced Indra and Rishi. . .Indra was like whats wrong with him. . .

Rishi Kumar is really very romantic but he cares more for his izzat Even more than a girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shedevil25

-shalz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shalz-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

nyc post dear kissa cupid ka LOL

the intro scene was so cute rishi as indira n indira as anisha...and the DDLJ song

and haaayeee rishi kumar to hai hi cute and i think romantic bhi hain Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.