Like mother Like daughter? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Like mother Like daughter? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

np18

Goldie

np18

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Hello,
           Guys if you have seen today's episode then you must have heard this dialogue which indira tells kutumb...

kissi bhi aisi aadath ya insaan ko mat  paalna..jo tumhe baad mein dard de

Do you think this applies for Indira as well? That somewhere down the line she would also get used and fooled by a man like her mother was. I mean they are showing signs of Rishi's lies and manipulations though it still seems he is positive. Yet what do you think Indira will have a similar heart break as her mother? will history repeat itself? will mother's luck also perpetrate itself on the daughter?
But i got to admit it was the best scene of the episode. I saw a lot of symbolism in Kutumb's hiding the picture behind the god's picture. But not throwing it away. Shows she still has some hopes left on Inder. And also how she screamed out at Indira asking Indira to scream, trying to divert the pain...

Do reply and share your ideas/wisdom on this dialogue/scene...

Love
Rinky

nice topic! and nice pov as well.

indira has/had steeled herself so much against trust and faith in men that no one approached her headlong to challenge that- rishi did and almost immediately she trusted him , inspite of her reluctance  in general, she s beginning to blindly trust him so much that  munna bhaisaab /jhumpa everyone s recognising it...

indira s mom on the other hand trusted her husband for no reason except that he was her husband!!!! its like she though trust has suffered at inders hands, her devotion and love for him hasnt...

complicated complex stuff!!!

the scene was wonderful though...mothers and daughters are really the best of friends if they allow themselves to be!

-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

np18

Goldie

np18

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

[QUOTE=arti_17] rinky aftr 2days epi im feeling dat all these romantic scenes r jus 4 viewers 2 make dem believe dat he is indeed a gud guy...d reality always hits harder wen we hv trusted a person completely n den he breaks it completelyOuch though i hope dey handle everything perfectly n dnt ruin ne charactersSmile [/QUOTE

Shilpa i agree with you BOLD BIT Big smile

yup...when /if indira s heartbreaks like her moms- all ours will break as well- coz by then inspite of knowing the half truths we wouldve trusted rishi -along with indira...

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Indira will never go Kutumb's way. The moment she suspects that someone is deceiving her, she's going to take strong measures to deal with the problem.

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top