Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hello,
           Guys if you have seen today's episode then you must have heard this dialogue which indira tells kutumb...

kissi bhi aisi aadath ya insaan ko mat  paalna..jo tumhe baad mein dard de

Do you think this applies for Indira as well? That somewhere down the line she would also get used and fooled by a man like her mother was. I mean they are showing signs of Rishi's lies and manipulations though it still seems he is positive. Yet what do you think Indira will have a similar heart break as her mother? will history repeat itself? will mother's luck also perpetrate itself on the daughter?
But i got to admit it was the best scene of the episode. I saw a lot of symbolism in Kutumb's hiding the picture behind the god's picture. But not throwing it away. Shows she still has some hopes left on Inder. And also how she screamed out at Indira asking Indira to scream, trying to divert the pain...

Do reply and share your ideas/wisdom on this dialogue/scene...

Love
Rinky

Edited by -Rinky- - 02 January 2012 at 8:47am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

dreambigananyashera..Tara....Cinderella...WAZMEtasnim.rads14moksha89arti_17-Gunners-Hot_Indo_Chilly.SilentPrincesssumonetolubprc_fan1-Pri.RP--Antu-_-Aslan-Angels_Sweetz-SupriyaluvsMN-SwirledDreamsRoopal_ArDiSilent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Like mother Like daughter?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

nice post rinky...4 a change i did feel for kutumb 2day...keeping everything aside she has been badly hurt by her husband...dat dialogue indeed has a hidden meaning 2 it...somehw in 2days epi they gave pointers 2wards rishi being d guy wid an unknown agenda...jhumpa's dialogues also sort of pointed 2wards dat...

sometimes r own advice backfires...lets c wats in store 4 indira

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess-Pri.RP--Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
shilpa...i liked how you put it...our own advice back fires...she is herself telling her mother not to trust indar anymore...but she is herself doing that quite blindly...its weird isnt it...that while she is trusting him so much...Rishi is so frivolous so as to maro romantic dialogues? it does cast a shadow on him...

i think later this would come back to her...as how she herself didn't want to trust men but she did and he used her...i still wish Rishi remains positive cause that scenario would be quiet tragic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17-Pri.RP-

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
 rinky aftr 2days epi im feeling dat all these romantic scenes r jus 4 viewers 2 make dem believe dat he is indeed a gud guy...d reality always hits harder wen we hv trusted a person completely n den he breaks it completelyOuch though i hope dey handle everything perfectly n dnt ruin ne charactersSmile

Edited by arti_17 - 02 January 2012 at 9:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Yup. I for the first time felt for Kutumb.. Putting everything aside, she did get hurt.. and is still hurt. I mean she truly loved her hsuband and seeing him with another woman that must have broken her heart. And when he came back to her, she thought she had him for good, but then he left her again for the same woman. The pain she has to go through is immense.

But she has Indira... afterall a daughter is a daughter... The mother daughter scene was without doubt one of the most touching one. And I thought after the father-daughter scene yesterday this one was badly needed.
But I think her pain will lessen, she had her daughetr back. They'll understand each other more now, as Kutumnb is out of her husband's dreams... And as you said Rinky, she might give the same advice back to Indira, when that time comes.

That was a beautiful scene, once again very well executed. You could actually feel Kutumbs pain, and the helpnesses of Indira.. Like she wanted to protect her mother from this... but couldn't... and now that is has happened she don't what to do.

I'm curious about Rishi, they're really giving out negative vibes of him... I just hope history doesn't repeat... Because if that happens, Indira will break... she'll never ever trust a man again.. But let's what happens...

Nice post Rinky.. I knew you would make one on this scene. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01edabellamoksha89-Pri.RP-

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hey, great post!
I felt sad for Kutumb. She's worshipped & trusted Inder for years & when that trust breaks, its really painful.
I always questioned myself as to how Kutumb can not love Indira.. but the scene between the 2 proved me wrong. Kutumb does love Indira, she might not show it, but she does. Especially, when she asked Indira to scream. 
Hmm.. and about Indira walking on the same path as her mother, it is possible to some extent, as she trusts Rishi. And as we all know, Rishi is not who he is. However, i don't think Indira will ever reach the point to blindly trust anyone, like her mother.

One thing i don't understand- why did Rishi change his name? I mean, ok, he's not disclosing his personal details etc, but why the name change? Also, he seemed to be scared of police during the verification time. Maybe he has a criminal record? Or maybe i am thinking too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
for the first time today kutumb touched my heart
i agree with u it was the most beautiful part of the episode...the way kutumb was broken n was in pain and indu trying to heal her out and consoling her was so beautiful...i had tears in my eyes seeing indu that way...
but i am sad that kutumb still didn't threw indur's photo out but happy too that atleast she is trying...

this line was so touching and ossam...the symbolism of the line was so beautiful...

now keeping kutumb aside
now for indu i don't think history gonna repeat...i agree that rishi's lies are coming in way but still i believe that these lies will not break indu's heart to a large extent...i think that after knowing the whole truth and pure motive of rishi indu will not be hurt...she may be angry but not hurt...and i can never think of rishi cheating or hurting indu just like what indur did...indu already have suffered lot n rishi is the new ray of light in her life after her angel ishaan...

kklb67-Pri.RP-

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

this line was so touching and ossam...the symbolism of the line was so beautiful...

now keeping kutumb aside
now for indu i don't think history gonna repeat...i agree that rishi's lies are coming in way but still i believe that these lies will not break indu's heart to a large extent...i think that after knowing the whole truth and pure motive of rishi indu will not be hurt...she may be angry but not hurt...and i can never think of rishi cheating or hurting indu just like what indur did...indu already have suffered lot n rishi is the new ray of light in her life after her angel ishaan...

:) nice post, rinky!!

I feel like you and everyone else perfectly put Kutumb's predicament in words.  I mentioned somewhere that Kutumb was instantly ready with a defensive shield and verbally put on an offensive verbalization towards indira.  She wanted to protect herself from rehashing those painful memories, the betrayal...because like you said, she just can not cut those painful aspects from her life.  She has now chosen to hide Inder Sharma from her divine sight but he still resides somewhere within her .. parallel to how she prays when not in front of an idol or image.  Indira understands this anger, because she contains that same anguish, and absorbs all Kutumb has to say...Finally, at the end it's like each other are looking at one another without any obstructions...like a curtain has been removed from a window.

As for Rishi, I do not think his intentions are negative.  Infact, I think all his actions and reactions have been propelled by an incident which heavily concerns Vidit and his past.  We know he might have been somewhat of a blacksheep within his family, misunderstood, and whatever happened a year ago to cause him to disappear is substantial.  It altered his life... and the way his relationships were going at that time.  The truth, no matter if it's good or bad, will always shock someone but it's never negative.  I think when Rishi, who's been distancing himself from an incident and his entity of Ricky, will finally be brought to light - Indira will be shocked, and angry (since I really believe his mystery is connected to Vidit), but she will not be betrayed due to Rishi being evil or negative.  Infact, she might tell him what was all the need for acting and drama when he could have told her his intentions in the beginning (of course going against his plan to make everyone more normal and happy.  you can't say "people let loose, be happy!"LOL).. from there the story shall continue onwards in whatever direction the CVs have planned

EDIT: also thinking, but forgot to say, that Indira feels some internal battle because her usools and such are being compromised for what is beneficial for all, just like when the lawyer had told her the POA should be in her name for the sake of the Sharmas.  Thus, I think she was indirectly disclosing this battle to her mother..almost like talking to herself and to her mother ... and that look Kutumb gives her, it's as if she is trying to figure out what is going on in her daughter''s mind.  I always feel like indira reveals her vulnerability so disguised but none of her family members have the empathy to recognize it.

Edited by moksha89 - 02 January 2012 at 9:22pm

sweeni-Pri.RP-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top