Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby, CC BC Winner

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Salaam Namaste friends Hug

Today, I am here on behalf of the Chidiya Ghar Dev team to come here to present to you the first Chidiya of the week!!erm..Member of the week..

It's time to grill Our Chidiya of the Forum! Party

Presenting our Chidiya of the Week, is

none other than our very own:

JanakiRaghunath

Aka

Janaki

Congrats! Big smileHug

Here are a few questions to get you started on your COTW Embarrassed 

Name:

Birthday: 

Profession: 

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

Getting started with IF (how): 

Favorite section on IF:

Why U visit the Chidiya Ghar section: 

Daily Soaps or Movies: 

Your best friend(s) on IF:

Why do u like Chidiya Ghar?

GauRi mean :

How u landed on Chidiya Ghar Forum?

How does it feel to be member of the week?

Fav Shows:

Fav Actor:

Fav Actress:

Fav Character from Chidiya Ghar   :

So That's It Bhai..Behnoo...This is Visva Signing Off...

See You Next Week...With Another Chidiya..

Till Then Byee...

Visva

On Behalf of Chidiya Ghar Dev team

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MAANeet_2bhakti2VersatileStarlily_k25KissOfDeath--aarthi--..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Chidiya Of The Week~ JanakiRaghunath" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VersatileStar

Goldie

VersatileStar

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Nice...Congrats Janaki Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm...RamKiJanaki..

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
congratulations diHug

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
congo di

lily_k25

IF-Rockerz

lily_k25

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
wow..congratulations mate Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visva_VeeCha

Name: Lalitha Janaki, but I go by Lali, Janu, LJ, anything.LOL My username, JanakiRaghunath, was created to show my love and devotion for my most favorite puranic couple, Ram and Sita from the epic Ramayana.

Birthday: January 1st 

Profession: I'm a student studying Applied Psychology

Hobbies: Reading, Writing stories (especially historical fiction), watching Hindu mythological shows (especially the ones by the Sagars), reading Hindu puranas, making siggies and video avatars, etc.

Favorite color: Red

Getting started with IF (how): I joined NDTV Imagine's Ramayan forum back when the show was airing to participate in a religious debate, saw what kind of social networking site IF was, got addicted to it, and became a full-fledged member.LOL

Favorite section on IF: Ramayan Forum used to be my favorite during its really active days when the show was airing, but nowadays the Mythological Masti forum is like my second home. IF wouldn't be the same without it and the friends I have there, for we all share one common (and most important) interest, and that is mytho shows.

Why U visit the Chidiya Ghar section: Because I like this show and I feel everyone needs a good laugh now and then. Everyone in this show is doing a good job and really deserves appreciation for their hard work.

Daily Soaps or Movies: I don't watch too many soaps or movies, but I follow IPKKND on and off, Chidiya Ghar, and constantly watch reruns of all my favorite mythological shows. I don't really have any favorite movies, but if they're decent and have an interesting storyline, I like them.

Your best friend(s) on IF: I love everyone in my friends' list.Wink IF wouldn't be the same without all of you.Hug

Location: As in...where I live? I live in the US, and have since I was a toddler.

Why do u like Chidiya Ghar? I started the show mainly for Debina, because I am a great fan of hers since Ramayan and wished to show my support for her new show by following it regularly. I still watch it mainly for Debina, but I've become a fan of the other actors too, especially Shilpa Shinde, Sumit Arora, and the actor who plays Kesari/Babuji Marayan.

GauRi mean : Gaumukh and Mayuri!Tongue They're a really interesting couple to say the leastLOL, and very cute too. It is very clear that Mayuri dominates the marriage, but at the same time she is very loving and devoted, and Gaumukh is equally loyal to her, hence why he is supposed to represent a cow, one of the most loyal animals ever!

How u landed on Chidiya Ghar Forum? Well, when I began the show I needed a place to discuss it, so here I am.LOL

How does it feel to be member of the week? Really great! Thanks a lot for making me the first member of the week.Hug

Fav Shows: Out of mythological shows, I love Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and Shri Krishna, BR Chopra's Mahabharat, and also the new 2008 Ramayan by Ramanand Sagar's son, Anand Sagar. I obviously like Chidiya Ghar, and...that's pretty much it.

Fav Actor: Gurmeet Choudhary and Swapnil Joshi (from telly), Mahesh Babu and Prabhas Uppalapati (from Tollywood), and Amir Khan (from Bollywood) 

Fav Actress: Debina Choudhary (from telly), Trisha Krishnan (from Tollywood), and Anushka Shetty (also from Tollywood). I also like Kajal Aggarwal, though she's not my favorite.

Fav Character from Chidiya Ghar   : Definitely Mayuri! She's so full of live and energetic, and her little dances and head shakes always crack me up! I also love Gaumukh and Koel, they're both really cute as well!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 06 January 2012 at 6:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MAANeet_2bhakti2Piano1422--aarthi--somergasm.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this, guys, start firing away with the questions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAANeet_2

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
di ma b'day is also jan 1st

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top