Ruk Jaana Nahin

Wat will happen at the freshers party?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Please discuss ur thorts on the freshers party as it seems its gna be some fireworks happening there!!

Prabal tied by Indu but Indu attending it as well as Sanchi! Gna be awesome!!Wink

Wat do u think is gna happen?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ppsdKsyusha-Ivanova

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wat will happen at the freshers party?" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I think Indu will walk in on stage instead of Prabal and call Saanchi up on stage with him. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ppsdM1s5_5unsh1n3

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahabhootni

I think Indu will walk in on stage instead of Prabal and call Saanchi up on stage with him. LOL

U think that will happen? But not a bad idea tho!

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahabhootni

wow tat would be interesting LOL

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i think Prabal will get there but because Indu's boys have forcefully made him drunk, Prabal will not be able to control himself at the party. This will lead to the principal being very disappointed and also make a bad impression on Sanchi...

To save the day, Indu will make a appearance and become the hero at Prabal's organised party. 

Just my thoughts... can't wait to watch what actually happens

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
LOLLOL i think prabal all drunk and there will be music on freshers party  and probably the drunk prabalLOL will start dancing ROFLROFLon that song called oh oh la la tu hai meri fantasyROFLROFL ROFLmaking a fool out of himself Silly

WinkWinkWinksurely they re going to be fireworks between sanchi and indu Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Ksyusha-Ivanova

Goldie

Ksyusha-Ivanova

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I wonder what will happen when he sees the Sanchi.Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.