What the blazing is going on!!!!!

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

honestly, the show is completely crapola, I mean I know everyone is sick of me beating the old"i want ayush and soniya together" but now i am just starting to get mad at Soniya, why is she being so nice to kaviya, She should take him, but naturally she has always been the one to sacrifice her love for others, I see exactly what happened to her when Ayush was in love with Tani, Happening to her now. When is it gonna stop.

I mean they could even have Cowya killed by Mayank and then ayush would take kush and then marry Soniya but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they have to try and get creative, I so want to boycott this show, i have lost all meaning of daytime hindi drama, nothing appeals to me anymore, they are doing this sort of crappy dividing amongst lovers on every serial pretty much, I need Soniya to be happy and they better start making Bodhi look damn hotter than Ayush, he really looks retarded sometimes, they should make him so hot that even Sudeep Sahir (ayush) looks like Tushar Kapoor in front of him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†That was a joke, i think Tushar is very ugly thats why i put that in there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
whoa chill out ayush_ki pari ๐Ÿ˜†. Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
beauty_angel thumbnail
I agree ayush_ki_pari , but i don't hate soniya i hate cowvya.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

i have to agree with ayush ki pari

atleast i know im not the only one who wants ayush and sonia together........................

glamour_girl thumbnail

100% agree with you mandy I mean why should soniya sacrifice her love. stupid cowvya is in the way. The day cowvya dies I would say 'Jaan chotee soniya aur Ayush ko ek saat paye'