India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

formula funda

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

ok... we are all familiar with the traditional time tested formulae in hindi movies... you know, love triangle... rich guy loved by poor girl... poor guy comes to the rescue... blah... the works...

for extra masala throw in a bunch of dweeby villains who absolutely savour making the darling heroine's life hell... and then... the dashing hero comes to the rescue... the two get married... and the rich guy is left to battle regret for the rest of his days...

but ekta always has other plans... kahaani mein kahin na kahin twist to hota hi hai... and there's NO escaping that... but on the flip side... some are totally unwanted... imean the drugs in the disco instance...

tomorrow we may see angad meeting with an accident. the next week he will be resurrected a reformed man in full blown 'kyunki' style. later we may have kripa romancing a trillion guys with no idea whatsoever as to where to go... very 'kasautii'.

we all know ekta will, somewhere or the other, incorporate some VERY OBVIOUS aspects of all her other serials in our well loved kyph... but please ekta... have mercy... i cannot bear to see kripa finding a lost or unknown son or daughter every other day...

but let's hope for the best neway!!! coz kyph ROCKS!!!LOL

Edited by sugar bun - 11 April 2005 at 10:35pm

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

LOL That was hilarious Sugar!!! Especially Kripa romancing a trillion guysLOL My mom is wondering what is wrong with me, I almost fell from my chair after reading your post!

But on a serious note, yes, if Ekta could read our posts, then please, please, please Ekta, don't mess up KYPH. I cannot remember one single, decent love story to be aired on television for a long, long time, this one seems to be so promising......I want to see innumberable episodes of Angad and Kripa's romance, in the Outhouse, at the Academy, in Dadi's house, at the Khanna house, near the Beach (the story is set in Mumbai) and ofcourse in Naini!

Its such a tragedy to began watching a serial with such high expectations and then being let down mid-way.........

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
my thinking exactly... coz if this is a true balaji production... it will definitely be stretched on for all its worth...Cry
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Whatever guys. The future is uncertain but as of now.....JUST ENJOY THE CHEMICAL BONDING OF ANGAD-KRIPA!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Whatever guys. The future is uncertain but as of now.....JUST ENJOY THE CHEMICAL BONDING OF ANGAD-KRIPA!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Cry Thats true Nits, but for that they have to meet first! Do you think today's episode offers any scope for them to meet each other (and Angad should not be drunk)

Chilly

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:53am | IP Logged
just wait n watch thts what we can do
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:22am | IP Logged
im getting impatient... how long can angad elude kripa??? she'll catch up sum time or the other... but considering the present state of affairs... she may never want to see his face again...

Edited by sugar bun - 14 April 2005 at 2:23am
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged
heheh you be sugar! Wink

Go to top