Hitler Didi

HD Ka Daily Discussion Thread...C.H (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 148

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
my real..name?Confused..this is my real name..but every body call me KINNU..LOL..like it ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HD Ka Daily Discussion Thread...C.H (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

my real..name?Confused..this is my real name..but every body call me KINNU..LOL..like it ?

oops sorryLOLnice to meet u kinnu.btw unique nameBig smilen ya i like itBig smile

kinara17

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@ ridhi..thanks Embarrassed..
nice to meet u and u will c me here often to do same bak bak about  rRishi the red lips and Indi..and my fav character Munna and his funny wife..i forgot her name..she is awesome...LOL and That harry potter..their son...

Edited by Kinara2 - 02 January 2012 at 9:27am

Shedevil25

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@ kinnu...aww i also like munna wife ..she is very cute n funny lady...n her son..omg wht to say.he is my shona babyLOLbut his father-hate himEvil Smile

kinara17

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

nice to meet u and u will c me here often to do same bak bak about  rRishi the red lips and Indi..and my fav character Munna and his funny wife..i forgot her name..she is awesome...LOL and That harry potter..their son...
He is not Harry potter.but Delhi wala Hari-Putar..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-Shedevil25

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

@ kinnu...aww i also like munna wife ..she is very cute n funny lady...n her son..omg wht to say.he is my shona babyLOLbut his father-hate himEvil Smile
but he loves him too..that munna i have seen him on other soap .. he had played negative role..but i like him more here as a chichora...he is doing a good job...and his wife is the best ..and jhumpa the shona woman is another character...LOLbut u know  in kolkata they alway use this shona word but not this weird way ...LOL

Edited by Kinara2 - 02 January 2012 at 9:39am

Shedevil25

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

He is not Harry potter.but Delhi wala Hari-Putar..Smile

LOLLOL oh ya..Hari Puttar...how can i forget? his glasses reminds me Harry Potter...
his little tum tum tummy is so cute...LOL

Shedevil25

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
but he loves him too..that munna i have seen him on other soap .. he had played negative role..but i like him more herer..he is doing a good job...and his wife is the best ..and jhumpa the shona woman is another character...LOLbut u in kolkata they alway use this shona word but not this weird way ...LOL

ohh really...i loved shona word sooo much...i used this word for my lil broLOL

Edited by riddhima- - 02 January 2012 at 9:39am

kinara17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top