Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
So I can't get enough of the Punjabi-Bengali showdowns that these two ladies love to give us...
whether it be in the super market or at Sharma Niwas, they like to come swinging and screaming - providing great entertainment for us all LOL

SO the highlight of Round One was in the market, after Jhumpa walked in front of Munna's car & from the backseat Ishan was cheering and commentating.  Sunaina's chest beating was hilarious!!! Finally both men pulled their "missus" apart but we know who won that round Wink

Round Two, happened in Sharma Niwas and it was hilarious that Sunaina's entering battle cry was "I'm a punjaban, not like Maa-ji who worships a cheater" (don't remember exact lines ..woopies); and all the while Kutumb is telling Munna to break them apart while he is telling Sunaina to pull Jhumpa's hair LOL  Once again, the Misters pull their respective Biwi No.2 (Jhumpa) and Biwi No.1's (Sunaina) apart & to calm his fireball punjaban down, Munna assures Sunaina that she has won LOL

I wonder when and where showdown three will happen ! Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraALUJNA21.Karam.Deewani.arti_17....vula_kv....Ridhi.S.H.I.E.L.D.M1s5_5unsh1n3-Pri.RP-Angels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sunaina 2 : Jhumpa 0" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saadgi_Salonimoksha89S.H.I.E.L.D.Shedevil25

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
u know wht i love their fighting n always ready for these types of cute scenesROFLour bhabhi is too good...she is entertainingLOL
 i prefer the first fight ..it was damm funny...
i think next fight may be in chandi chowk roadConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89....vula_kv....S.H.I.E.L.D.

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

It was FAB Episode LOL

When Jhumpa fallen over Munna ...

Sunania Said " Maa ji maine aapke tarah Main Tulsi Tere Angan kee nahi hoo, punjaban hooLOL

that was hillarious ...

Jhumpa is doing brilliant job as a bangalan n her pronnounceation was too good when she says SHONA, BOKA, JOKOR LOL n Sunaina is perfect in her role... 

i LOVE how you come through with the dialogues LOLHug
on a random note, i really had to search for this topic in order to respond since all the really old threads are seeing the day of light again LOL

when Sunaina said that, Kutumb ki shakal dekhne layak thi .. it was the typical "hmmph!" face.

i think the next fight will be in a public place again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Jhumpa n Sunaina are brilliant , i would love to see them together more onscreen Big smile maja aa jayega 

Yesterday, Jhumpa said to munna ..Woh kirayedar tumhari bahan ko ghuma raha hai Confused , she is an intelliegent woman 

she definitely is smart, like street smart but from her relationship with inder i see that she needs someone that caters to her, a lap dog.  in her relationship there is no romance only inder providing her needs etc .. so i think she see's rishi's own sense of intelligence and ideas as a weapon.  she was totally taken by surprise that rishi was able to pull one on her, to make her ruin her own plan.  plus, this woman knows what points to hit & how to hit them... in terms of rishi, i think he is not negative as much as the time for his mystery to unravel has come.

Edited by moksha89 - 02 January 2012 at 10:12pm

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Rishis Real Mystry ...uske liye we need to wait n see... Cvs better give good , logical n sensible reasoning for all his acts, lies, help towards indira etc etc

Yes Jhumpa is indeed an intelligent womanBig smile

@bold .. i so totally totally agree ..everything right now seems like they just want to increase the tension, confusion and TRPs Confused
i feel like, this serial would be truly unique if we had no real negative characters but just grey ones that grow in personality/character like normal people do.  it'll resonant well with the viewers, too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top