Posted: 07 January 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
1) Do you think the world is coming to an end at the end of the year of 2012?
Of course no human is going to like this idea, but being somewhat in the middle of being optimistic and pessimistic, I don't think it can be.
People are putting their views, and news, adds a healthy supply to our thoughts. Some traditional beliefs, and some signs. The initial date was 2003 if I am not wrong, and when nothing happened, it was moved forward to December 2012. And just that they can't find dates after December 2012 in the Mayan calendar, it's somewhat odd, not likely to fit in today's techno world.
Still, I don't know well how this all works, so let's see, wait and watch, "it can be somewhat a new experience as well"
2) If this year was your last, what is one thing you would wish for?
Damn! I wanted to vote for once before I die, but seems like I a still 4 years to do so Jokes apart, I wanted to visit Germany before I die. And I was sort of determined that I am gonna be IAS officer, a foreign officer and take up German as my common foreign language. So if it's going to end, I want to visit Germany.
3) If you were to gift something to someone for the last time what would it be and to whom?
Once again, my Mom jokingly asked me a HUGE house after I get posted as an officer. And I was small back then, so I promised her I will give you that. I know it's crazy , but still you know it was a promise I made back then, I will definitely like to keep that.
4) If you could visit one place for the last time of your life where would you visit and why?
Germany, and that's the answer. I was 7 years since I am into this. I am learning German and also continue collecting all possible articles on Germany. Why..it's my dream, cause I like the hard working people there, and their well planned jobs. [of course I can't know a country inside out without visiting it]. And I want to complete my Masters from Massachusetts. So defo Germany, if not the age to do masters, I want to go the university for once.
5) One person you want to say something to if you knew the world was coming to an end?
My mom, that I love her, she knows it, but still, I can't think of living without her, am not homesick as such, but I am bit annoyed when I don't see her sometimes. So will love to tell Mom that I love her more than myself.
6) If there was a moment left until the world's end, what would your last words/action be?
This answer is crazy, but I won't like to do anything, cause as per the news, a heavenly body is going to crash against the surface, so tsunami, earthquake, consequences to it. I will not be in a state of mind to do or think anything.
7)What would you want to be the last thing you ate before the world ended?
Pani puri, I have so many people to call me crazy because I haven't tasted it yet even though I am Bengali I don't want to be a crazy atma.
8) you had to apologize to any person before you die, who would that person be, and for what mistake of yours would you like to apologize?
This one's hard, not like I don't want to apologize, but I have got many people, and it's difficult to choose one, and none of them are so serious. Of course when you know it's going to be the last day of your life I can't tell my grandma it was me who ate the sweets when she asked me not to. If I had to apologize, I will like to apologize to myself for giving a second chance to my friends who broke my heart yet again.
9) With whom would you like to spend the last hour of your life?
Mom and Dad, the two most special people in my life till date, I am just nothing without them.
10)What's the first thing you would grab if you only had 30 seconds?
My pen drive I love that small thing more than Mom and Dad
11) Dance till the world ends? Or start a riot?
Erm...riot will be a better option for me
12) Complete this. Don't copy from the song. Create your own. "You know what they say. Life ain't always easy. And everyday we're __changing_____. So forget the day, it's all about _____the life you have__. Act like a _free bird____ and start a __new life____, a __small smile___ be a __reason for you to live_____. "
[I have heard the song, it's absolutely great, it's like a positive version]
13) If you were to leave a letter behind thanking God or whomever you believed in for the life you got to live what you write in that letter in one paragraph? What did you get out of your life? What regrets do you have about your life? Etc etc.
I will love to thank my parents, but I believe that criticisms help more than comments. And I may sound a sadist too, but I will love to thank my friends I had got, this one's for you,:
I always knew I was not going to be someone who will easily be recognized, or popular amongst the teachers, and I was a pessimistic. No matter how much my mom said that you can do it, I would just watch your smirking faces at the sound of me ranking. And that was the thing that worked for me. And you know what I am today, and you are the ones who get jealous. It was you who pushed me to be someone I didn't dream of, and I will ever be grateful to you for doing that big favour. Thank you and love you.
Not like I believe that only rank in class or something like that counts, but they actually taught me that underestimating someone was just no good. In the end, it's all about your take on you which is going to matter.
Fantastic set of questions, and my answers don't sound like I am going to take this whole "world going to end" thing so seriously. Simply because they couldn't find the dates after 2012 in Mayan calendar can't be one of the reason
Edited by -Murphy369- - 07 January 2012 at 3:33am