*Please Read - Important*

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone,

My name is Gagan and currently because Life ok is a new channel there are no DT allotted to any of these sections. Till we finalize DT, I am by myself juggling through so many forums. So please bear with me. I am getting a lot of queries and requests so I will try to clear up a few things on each forum. 

Most commonly asked questions:

Firstly, If you want to apply for DT, then please click on the apply button and it will take you to an application. After that only will we pick the best candidate. Remember, we do try to take in account your application, your thoughts, your service on the forum.

Secondly, before I was able to settle down a lot of threads were made and I am getting a lot of requests to make posts stickies. Please remember I cannot sticky every single post. The forum will become a mess. I am working on the archive mansions for all forums so i will try my best to incorporate all important links. We try to limit the amount of stickies we have which is down to usually the main updates.

Thirdly, I want to make one thing clear for all forums. If someone says they do not like a show that is NOT bashing. Please allow everyone to post their opinions. I am seeing a lot of members arguing over this issue and I would request that you all report the post and leave it to me to make the call.  As much right you all have to say you like the show, the same right is given to others to say they do not. Please keep that in mind. To make things flow well on this forum, I would just ask you all to report.

Next, Posts needing attentions. Once again if there is anything you want to tell me about a post. Please report it. When submitting a report you can explain what you are trying to convey. If its a duplicate update or if its external links. just report it. If i missed out to sticky an update, let me know. I will take care of it when I come online. Reason for this is because it is highly impossible for me to go through so many posts on so many forums. I will have to rely on you all for making this forum a smooth ride till we get DT.

Last but not least, I have received a lot of complaints about members updating on different days or people wanting to head out activities so lets clarify once again the dates so we all are on the same page. Now my list is incomplete and I know some people have signed up for DOTW and GOTW. So you all can post here to let me know and I will get that updated. Thanks. Anything that is incorrect or needs to be changed let me know and i will update this chart.

Regards,
Gagan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gagan g dis forum is not as much active as it should v been,...wat can we do to make it active??
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Asmi, there are several activities that you all can start out with.
Maybe a promotional sig or something of that sort...
or maybe newletters?

I open to any ideas you all may have :D
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Asmi, there are several activities that you all can start out with.
Maybe a promotional sig or something of that sort...
or maybe newletters?

I open to any ideas you all may have :D

Newsletters is a good idea Gagan...and how about MOTW and GOTW ??
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gagan i think promotional sigiy contest for starters...to attract more people to the forum...
MOTW and GOTW..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
@srushti: Yes absolutely GOTW and DOTW ... maybe have a sign-up sheet.

@Shruti: yaa thats a perfect idea to start off with.

btw everyone today our updater cant update due to some personal activity...is there anyone who can do the update today?
if not i can do it , but it would be late... when i get home after work.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gagan opps sry without signing my name i ve started a game on did forum,...i ve no ideas abt promotional siggie n newsletter otherwise i would ve helped,..i can help in 4 GOTW n MOTW,.!
Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gagan what about mohit's ranking pls clarify about it as soon as possible...