Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sara.Khan

Groupbie

Sara.Khan

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
The only way Monia will change is by moving on right? At the moment she still believes she can go back to her old life and that's why she can't move on. She is in that "What if " phase. I think when Akash lets her go and I am positive he will, she will accept her reality. That's when we will get the transformation. She will only agree to the makeover when she is totally broken and really wants to forget her past. 

Share your Views Plz Big smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011love...OMGVampgirlHudaakCrazySaRunianaewaRufa-Tannu-illa8WhiteNights.pinkssshilparoxxprachurya-JEHAN-arryline-BaRul-ParAz-ananya2000..Amina..Innocent.angelprincessofkesaradventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Million Dollar Makeover..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I totally agreee with you
she keeps saying i love akaash n i thik the only way to go ahead is and i hope it will happen akaash has to break her heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaadventure_gurl

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
*sighs* I hope that happens, I'm not gonna get my hopes high...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.Khanprachurya

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
you said it simple & sweet!
she won't have any motivation to change or accept her identity until all reasons to live obliviously of her birth right are gone.  it sucks, that she might have to lose her old friends etc, but someone like chiki will just bring up the past.  (soni is much better in that regard, liked during the sleepover how she avoided the aakash topic).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.KhanHudaakprachurya

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i also hope akash rejects her and doesnt open the door.. then she'll come back to reality and realize she belongs to a royal family and hopefullly accept who she really is...!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011Sara.Khan-Tannu-adventure_gurl

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I hope Akash won't open the door and breaks her heart..

I am really eing impatient abt her makeover..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.Khan

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
ya hopefully.Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.Khan

matreyee

matreyee

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
..even if akash  breaks her heart i guess she will continue to like him ...and she will never be able to fall in luv with uday!!!!!Cry 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top