Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Okay so this forum is even deader on weekends. But that certainly did not help my deluded day dreaming about PhAb, as a result here's another random blabbering from my side. Yeah I should better shut up because it feels like I'm talking to myself. Read on. Stern Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing that intrigues and attracts me most about PhAb is their strange relation; hence this post about it. As complicated as they are so is their relationship with each other. No matter how much they try to stay away from each other destiny keeps bringing them back together. Every time they run they come even closer and the reason being mostly pain. It links them together, whether they are far or apart but the connection lives on.

The 28th December scene is still etched in my mind. No not because it was the best romantic PhAb scene in fact there was least romance in it, the underlying emotion was the pain and suffering of these two. And with such intensity that it was all one could feel even long after it was over; one of the most moving scenes of PhAb.

For a moment in that scene these two did lose themselves in each other leaving the world and all its worries behind. For those few seconds it was just them. But the moment reality crept in all that was left was strong ache from loss and a longing to have that back which was lost long ago. Such strong yearning Phulwa's eyes held that one could feel the intensity of it and that's why even Abhay couldn't afford to look longer at her, afraid he might break down.

Hence Kuch Is Tarah…for the song describes the suffering and helplessness of lover who wishes to ease the pain of his beloved but cant. The song talks about the aching that fails to go away despite the efforts. Such as the condition of Abhay-Phulwa who whenever finding each other in pain feel the urge to wipe it away but situations leave them helpless.

They try to move beyond the heart ache but fail miserably. What they feel can't be termed as love, not yet. For Phulwa maybe but for Abhay no, he still has to discover that but it's the beginning. He feels her pain, it pulls at his heart and despite his better judgment he goes on to help her. He doesn't understand himself the unknown feelings which make him forget who she is for a while and defying all logic he goes on to ease her pain. 

Such as their relation; they obliquely become the cause of each other's hurt but also the one to relieve it. This bond of pain binds them together even stronger than love would. The connection they share is what sets them apart. 

Yes they hate and hurt each other but then they are the ones to reach out, for this bond doesn't let them go and will always bring them closer. Even prior to their marriage saga Phulwa had built these large walls around but love had come crashing them down. She tried, she fought but in the end her heart lost or rather won over. Again as they try to run from the inevitable, fate pulls them back even closer than before.

They are like the star crossed lovers who have the whole world working against them yet they find themselves standing next to each other. Such is their bond that no matter how much others or even they try it never breaks and never will. Because them happening is written in the stars and even they can't change it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ani77cemreAR_ArShipressuvita93msinkikyo-Gaganjot-tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PhAb- What binds them?" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
It's beautiful really, the way you put it. And it's very true, that their love story is unique in that the bond they share is not of happiness and joy but that of pain, hurt and despair. In a few words, if I may add on to your writing.

It might sound funny in a manner of speaking, but nonetheless it is true that they do indeed fight by day, fall in love by night. In the day, surrounded by everybody else and aware of their own surroundings, their first instinct is to consider each other the enemy - hence the barrage of insults. Empowered by each others' insults, they continue arguing and fighting as though it's what they're meant to do.

But by nightfall, when everybody else has gone and they're left with themselves - it's then that they realise how lonely they truly are. For Phulwa, it came with the loss of her family to the evil Thakur and now having to stay in his house. For Abhay, it came with the passing of his mother and his ultimate desire to gain his father's love and trust. Two lonely souls joined together by fate. And maybe just then, they have a feeling that being with each other isn't such a bad deal after all.

Phulwa suppresses her love with the hatred she feels for the Thakur and her situation which dissolves just a little when she's with Abhay with noone else around. For Abhay it's more like trying to understand the broken soul in front of him, who might just be the only one who understands what his situation is like.

Your last line is the most powerful of all, that they are connected on so many levels, through hatred, pain, loneliness and a desire for truth, that no matter what happens, it's just to difficult to break them apart:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ani77AR_ArShikikyo-Gaganjot-tiny15Ameres

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
On a separate note, you know, if we decided to compile whatever you've written on Phulwa and Abhay since they started being so PhAb, I think we could publish a novel. Seriously, do words just fall out of your head and create all this beautiful literature just like that?? It's a gift, mashallah!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShikikyo-Gaganjot-tiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Vita- Agree with every word of yours. You said it! You covered all the points that even i missed. 

Two lonely souls joined together by fate. And maybe just then, they have a feeling that being with each other isn't such a bad deal after all.

Exactly yaar! They have suffered so much but still always come up stronger. They seem to be world apart but yet they have more in common than anyone else. I just hope they realize it soon. 

And thank you so much for appreciating! Really im flattered. Embarrassed
I know i'm just a beginner in this world of writing but thank youuu for all the love and appreciation. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93-Gaganjot-tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
wow wow wow Ameres very well written Clapactually yesterday i was thinking about Abhay and Phulwa' s story ..and reached a point that these two were destined to be togetherEmbarrassed ..i mean just look at the way Phulwa a lost soul ..the cruel world snatched her childhood innocence and landed her into a place which no person will happily choose for  himself /herself ..all her life revolved around revenge ,no dreams ,no colors of girl life  .only .anger, pain  , then a sweet and full of life , helping , caring person Shatru  entered in her life and gave  her a new hope and colors of life, the guy with whom she was willing to live her life,  gave a thought to marriage,   but her dreams shattered when reality struck to her  this guy was cheating her ..was doing all that for revenge and is the son of her worst enemy who snatched so much from her ,was responsible for her this condition  ..the amount of hatred , pain, anger  we saw in her eyes when she was in custody of Abhay ...would she have at that time given a thought  to one day she will be married to this man in a life long relationship? ..no never... but it was in her destiny that this man who is at that moment proving to be her  enemy will one day be her true life partner ...coming to Abhay he entered in Phulwa's life as Shatru for revenge, to give her pain , to break her , destroy her ..he was doing all the false drama of love , gave her false hopes of marriage... has he ever thought one day whatever drama he is doing will turn out to be true? no ..but again he was destined to be with her and only her no matter it was Aarti who came in his life first ..no doubts on that girl's love for him but his destiny was with Phulwa not with Aarti ..its all game of destiny...a twisted complicated game .. For Phulwa this marriage was only revenge  but we can see the more and more she is coming to know about Abhay that he is also a broken soul.carrying so much pain and suffering with him and is fooled by his own father and he is not a   bad person ..  and  the love , care and affection in her for him is coming out in different shapes and we will witness such things in Abhay as well with the passage of time .. ..no matter how much they show off they hate each other but we have seen a glimpse of both of them standing and giving support to each other  when one needed support   like a true life partner forgetting all hate  grudge , anger .. Abhay's drunken night when Phulwa gave him support and when Phulwa was hurt Abhay rushed to support her ..and this is only the beginning...all game of destiny. ... wow cvs you have made us think so much LOL

Edited by kikyo - 02 January 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ani77AR_ArShivita93-Gaganjot-tiny15Ameres

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@Kikyo - So true!
You know, we always like to play the blame game with Abhay and point all of Phulwa's sufferings at him, but when you look at it from his point of view, is his suffering any less?

I think one of the biggest things we realised from the disco dance party was the depth of Abhay's sufferings and to see how he feels about the whole situation. Which I have to admit, probably put most of us into a really depressed mood. 

And agreeing with what Anu has said, these two probably have in common with each other than anybody else. Loss, loneliness as well as lost love. It's only time before they come to realise what everybody else knows so well: they're made for each other :)

kikyo-Gaganjot-tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@vita ..yes so right ..thinking from Abhay's point of view his pain and suffering is no less ..infact  he is in a very  terrible situation  .Ouch.  he is betrayed by whom his own father who is using him and originally hates him so much .when someone such close with whom one has blood relation betrayes you than it's  twice thrice more painful than betrayel  of a lover Ouch  can understand his blind trust for his father i mean first of all he is illegimate child must have been deprived from his father's love all his childhood ..he is more like trying hard to win his father's love and his father always portrays himself like a saint in front of him so how he will doubt his father on words of an outsider?  ..i am not supporting his wrong doings but can understand why he did them ? what is in his mind? he thinks that Phulwa brutally murdered his innocent brother i think thats enough reason for any person to go obsessed with revenge and go to the extreme levels to destory the culprit Ouch..wonder what he will do when truth will be revealed to him  ?how he wil react to that Ouch hopefully Phulwa will stay there and help him come out of his pain ..that will be real time for him to realise all the wrong doings he has done to her blindly trusting his father and will make him fall in love with her...infact this love will heal both of their wounds and will give them strength to move forward leaving all terrible things behind

Edited by kikyo - 05 January 2012 at 4:04am

vita93-Gaganjot-tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kikyo- WORD!! 
Its all work of destiny. No matter how much they resist it they are bound to happen. Its about time they realize it. ;) 

Haha yeah CVs ne tu humein writers bana diya. Itna tu exam mein nahi soch hoga jitna ab. Haye PhAb! Yeh tune kya kiya? LOLLOL

Thank you soo much for liking and commenting! :D

vita93-Gaganjot-tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.