New year resolutions?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Do any of you have some resolutions for the year of 2012? What do you guys plan to do to make this year different from the last?

My new year's resolution is to care less about bashers than before, because honestly, it is tiring and really stressful to argue with people, and I used to relish getting my point across in arguments, but lately I've been wondering...what's the point? The actors whom we defend never know that we're defending them, and I doubt they give a care about the people who bash them, since they will never matter in their life. When they themselves do not care, why should we waste our time and energy in caring? So yeah, I'm no longer going to take part in any arguments anymore. I'm just going to support the actors I love and continue to encourage them in whatever they do for their career. I think that's what they also really care about.😊😳

Very well said
Even my resolution is same i.e 
To care least about the people who just try to make your day worse by throwing their garbage on you, as their day has not been good.

Just be happy, relaxed, enjoy what you love to do, support and watch those whom you love to
Just enjoy your life n work.

🥳 
my new year resolution is to cut down on sweets and exercise more !!😆😆