His Way #2 [AR FF] New Thread link :)

Posted: 12 years ago
hey every one

welcome to the second thread of His Way. i can't believe it we have finally reached the second thread😃  but it would have not been possible without all my readers of 'His Way' so a hearteous thank you to all of you for making it possible.

29th april was the date when i had posted the prologue of this ff and since then its been a roller coaster ride. for giving you all an update i use to type it in my mobile during my college hours (nah it didnt effect my studies cos i use to write it during some of the most boring classes taki mujhe neend na aa jaye college main😆 ) 

on a serious note i would like to honestly say i never thought this ff would be liked by you people and also the characterisation of armaan riddhima in this ff. The characterisation of armaan riddhima in this ff was bit rare according to me because i didnt see this kind of characterisation in any other AR ff which i had read before posting the characterisation😊 if now its there iam not aware of it😃. Riddhima full of innocense and cuteness and armaaan fully protective for riddhima and angry but he is not fully angry young man😆 cos he is sweet also when he needs to be😉 

i would like to also thank some special ppl whose comments always makes me smile

Geet (sweetdesire) and shilpa (shonadesire) medzi (kajenabhiya) anumeha (anumeha_rajat) asma (crazy4KASH_AR)
your long comments always brings a smile on my face and makes my day. those words and comments really encourages me a lot and honestly i wait for ur comments also😃

sai (Ksh-mannet- fan)
ur comments r tooo cute i love them😳

ashu (ammy_ka_ashu)
even though ur comments r short but they r really sweet nd i really like it when u put fwd ur wishes or suggestions. i dont noe whether u r actually leaving IF or not but i would miss ur wishes n suggestions if u go😭 u n medzi were the one to encourage me saying u love angry armaan cos it makes him look hot😳

arushi  dina amruta naureen and jiyaa di
my five very cute nd sweet frnds all i can say is that the way you guys support me i really have no words to say. If i say thank you to you guys it will be bad because friendship main no sorry no thank you😛 so all i would say is i really love you guys for supporting me😳

arooshee nd ethereal -path (sorry dont noe ur names)
i really like how u voice ur opinions. i remember once in an update armaan was angry and you guys voiced ur opinion saying he becomes really angry and you didnt like that i really appreciate you guys for voicing ur opinion and keep doing that it really makes me know if iam going on a right direction or not😃
arooshee i also like the way u guess the next update😉

ksgforever08
ur sweet n cute comments and always saying sweet sweet things makes my day😃 nd iam really very happy being my silent reader you started commenting. because every comments helps me to improve and encourages me as well😊

lekshmic7
off lately ur comments have started being long and really encouraging one too😊

last but not the least to all the ones who comment and let me know their view points

araja1234rupzloveu ksg_ritika, AR_LOVER,saniashzadi,(i really miss ur comments now a days) moonlight2630-Prithi-prachi_mjht, vaishiksg,(i dont know y these days u have become a silent reader) DRarmaanfan-nikki-akshiankita preety88, Rapunzzel, Amona dimpledsmile teenorchid qt4ever Radhika ShahRiarai2346,(hey maria i have found a new frnd through this ff😊) divi1oct, nandinii_goyalpriyanki  Jyo_Ksg kweetrockstar, FULTUSI   [-ZooZoo-,zARqaa_Xlaizu, iceprincess101 Mrs.ArmanMallik RheaKSG4eva, KaShGurTiLuverr gupta_additi] (i really miss u nd ur comments😃)

hope i havn't missed any one if i have then firstly iam extreemly sorry its purely unintentional and secondly please let me know about it😊

At the end i would like to say what a start to the new year second thread of 'His Way' on 1st january 2012 a special new year gift for me. Once again thank you soo much for all your support my hardwork gets paid off  from your long/short, beautiful, sweet n cute comment 😳 

srishti😊

Edited by youth_showsfan - 10 years ago

Index

link to first thread😊

update 25 - pg 1
update 26 - pg 10 
update 27 - pg 16
update 28 - pg 22
update 29 - pg 26
update 30 - pg 35
update 31 - pg 40
update 32 - pg 45
update 33 - pg 53
update 34 - pg 59
update 35 - pg 67
update 36 - pg 75
update 37(A) - pg 80
update 37(B) - pg 83
update 38 - pg 94
update 39 - pg 99
update 40 - pg 103
update 41 - pg 108
update 42 - pg 115
update 43 - pg 122
update 44 - pg 129
update 45 - pg 140
update 46 - pg 146

Link to the next thread

Edited by youth_showsfan - 6 years ago

Preview

"Riddhima ab vo din door nahiin jab tum meri hogi tum bhi mujhse pyaar karogi jaise ki mien tumse karta hoon"  [ok iam not telling who is this guy keep guessing😉]

"armaan meet amit and amit meet armaan my best friend" riddhima said
[lets see who is this new entry and what changes does it brings in AR life]

"ab hume bachon ko sach bata dena chahiye" padma said to shashank

"riddhima kaise react karegi jab usse meri harkat ke baare main pata chalega" armaan said

nd iam reposting the main prologue because firstly dont forget the main story amidst the sweet n cute ongoing story😆  and secondly now the story will be MOVING towards it

Prologue

"what we are already married"

"kab kahan kaise"

well this is the prologue i wont reveal it who is saying these lines. all i can say is either it could be armaan or riddhima or both armaan riddhima but who is speaking these lines will be revealed with the time.

note: a small hint this is not gona be a child marriage if u are thinking that😉😛

😲 is it excitingTongue so get ready for some rollar coaster ride filled with fun masti dhamaal heartbreak romance and loads of mystry😉

Edited by youth_showsfan - 11 years ago

hey evey one this update is really special to me firstly its on second thread and secondly its the silver jubly update i.e 25th update

Njoy reading 😊

UPDATE 25

hey guys firstly sorry for being late was having cough and cold but to cover up i gave you a long update which covered mostly Love.
about the song i would just say that evil was a representaion of people who sepereate lovers be it society or parents or custom traditions etc. nd to let u know its my concept😳 not copied from any one or anywhere😃
and i will thank the silent readers f the previous update n d next update😃 
and yeah no precap since there will be a twist😉

i have written the update with cough and cold so if its not up to mark iam sorry. waiting for your views comments and suggestions😊

Edited by youth_showsfan - 6 years ago
Congratulations on your new thread :)
awww u r my cute frd tooo
n congrates u deserve this 👏👏👏👏👏👏
n update soon
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Congratulations on your new thread :)
thnk u sooo much 
nd i really miss ur comments 😊

Originally posted by Nori.KaShian

awww u r my cute frd tooo
n congrates u deserve this 👏👏👏👏👏👏
n update soon

hey naureen 🤗
thnk u sooo much 😊
n luv u😳

Hey Dear🤗...woww the second thread of His Way...A very huge CONGRATULATIONS dear👏...You and this FF truly deserve this...May you have many more threads like this.😊..I really love this Fic and I feel so lucky  to be the part of such a beautiful journey...I am also very glad to know that you like my comments😳...Keep doing the good work dear and I am always there for you to support you with My Long Long comment.😛..Wow The preview seems interesting yaar...A new character is going to enter...gr88...waiting for update now😊...So do try to continue soon...Take care

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonir

i  like it
thnk u soo much
n i guess u r new to IF
hope u have a wonderfull experience here
n also njoy
so welcome to IF and His Way thread😊