Afsar Bitiya

Which is Kinshuk's Best Solo Stage Performance ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
U chose his best performances...hard to chose 1

Personally I like all 3 for their own reasons!
1: darling was awesome coz I had nver seen him do latin, nd plus he just lukd adorable
2: bhangra: I like this 1 coz kinny ko kabhi bhangra ni krte dkha and I always wanted to see him do a bhangra performance
3: singham: I thought he lukd too HOT in dat police uniform...those glasses, the way he walkd...just cldnt handle it...mainly his desi boys move...now that was SEXY!!!
So how can I choose 1?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which is Kinshuk's Best Solo Stage Performance ? (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

U chose his best performances...hard to chose 1

Personally I like all 3 for their own reasons!
1: darling was awesome coz I had nver seen him do latin, nd plus he just lukd adorable
2: bhangra: I like this 1 coz kinny ko kabhi bhangra ni krte dkha and I always wanted to see him do a bhangra performance
3: singham: I thought he lukd too HOT in dat police uniform...those glasses, the way he walkd...just cldnt handle it...mainly his desi boys move...now that was SEXY!!!
So how can I choose 1?

I completely agree with you on this - though he was very good in the darling number

Monica - you can't give us such questions jahaan options choose karna mushkil hi nahin namumkin ho - agar do bhi toh ek option all of the above hona chahiye...

VirMan_ArShi

IF-Dazzler

VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Darling - Jashne Jhalak
that was superbDay Dreaming

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
lo tune fir se confusionwala qstion daal diya Tonguewaise loved his performance on darlingEmbarrassedit was superb.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.