Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

TB Article -Hit and Misses 2011 - Part 7 (Page 2)

SimritaSingh Goldie
SimritaSingh
SimritaSingh

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
am sad for poor Harshad why he took this flop show on flop channelUnhappy
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for sharing Leena

I know why you posted it here and of course Aasiya will always be remember for being Santu of Dhramraj. This was her first show and made her who she is today and the role is very close to her heart.
That's the same RR will always be remember as Mr. Bajaj first before any other characters he played.

There other shows out there with the older man and younger girl but none would or could ever be like Sanraj.

true said Rani not yet any single show make that mark in my heart which Bandini/SanRaj is made... they was n r very special to me [ya i like some shows n stars too but not that much] even I love AK/RR as their real personality n will always will pray for them that they always gets in life what they truly deserves... nd god give them strength to over come from all challenges in life... good bless them both... both r unique personalty not just in show but in real life too Big smile

edited part is putted in [bracket] Smile

Edited by leena04 - 04 January 2012 at 7:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

I know you're smart enough to know the TB article isn't true for the reason DP failed and since you're not a fan of Aasiya & DP I can see why you're a happy LOL.

The fact that article itself mentions that the couple looked promising is proof of the fact that its not the chemistry that was not there but you won't know that since you didn't watch the show. You should give thanks to DJ for ruining the script and not giving what was promise to the audience.

I wonder if the article was about something you like would you say the same of your so called

Sach Ka Samna LOL

ClapThumbs Up well said Rani... jaane bhi do na yaar... LOLMohur are super cute and i guess the truth is too hard for some to accept... its funny how everyone did whatever they *claimed* it was to get Bandini baq and even tried manipulating others into NOT supported DP but yet their off supported OTHER actors and their shows??? ROFLSilly so look whose talking???? whether dp is dng gud or not I DONT think the NON supporters shud have n e thing to do with it!!!!LOL

but ya I am seriously missing aasiya as santu... hope one day bandini2 happens and if not I WOULD love to see RR nd Aasiya in a fresh new upcoming show...Big smile... they wud def ROCK

Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 05 January 2012 at 7:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1anitaranipyar-ishk

_xCIOT_ IF-Rockerz
_xCIOT_
_xCIOT_

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

hope one day bandini2 happens and if not I WOULD love to see RR nd Aasiya in a fresh new upcoming show...Big smile... they wud def ROCK

RR N AASIYA.haii...hope the day wont be tooo far...i tooo hope for a new show on a new channel.with only only ROSIYABig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1

Go to top