Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
before u read this just want to clear one thing not posting here just create an issue or insulting stars/show/couple by any offense not want any fight over this issue just posting here as SanRaj name is linked up with this (see bold latter i marked)

Hits and Misses of 2011 - Part 7

With New Year we discuss the new on-screen couples who are now popular on screen...

Mohan-Kastur (Harshad Chopra and Aasiya Kazi)

Though the couple looked promising when the show released, they could not create the magic that was expected. There were high expectations when it was reported that Harshad Chopra and Aasiya were cast together. Harshad's pairing with Additi Gupta and Anupriya Kapoor was widely accepted.But it seems like the same did not work with Aasiya, who is still remembered as the Santu of Dharmraj.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/10991-hits-and-misses-of-2011-part-7.htm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshakdcuterosy...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Article -Hit and Misses 2011 - Part 7" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
great one by Tellybuzz thanks Leena...Sach Ka Samna at last about why DP failed Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

cuterosy

Goldie

cuterosy

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
DM & Santu as a pair is timeless and they are etched on their fans minds forever and can't be compared...I still feel the magic and get goosebumps when I watch their scenes on YouTubeEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_leena04pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ramonag]great one by Tellybuzz thanks Leena...Sach Ka Samna at last about why DP failed Big smile[/QUOTE

I know you're smart enough to know the TB article isn't true for the reason DP failed and since you're not a fan of Aasiya & DP I can see why you're a happy LOL.

The fact that article itself mentions that the couple looked promising is proof of the fact that its not the chemistry that was not there but you won't know that since you didn't watch the show. You should give thanks to DJ for ruining the script and not giving what was promise to the audience.

I wonder if the article was about something you like would you say the same of your so called

Sach Ka Samna LOL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 01 January 2012 at 11:53am

sugi1xXJessieXxanitaranileena04

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Leena

I know why you posted it here and of course Aasiya will always be remember for being Santu of Dhramraj. This was her first show and made her who she is today and the role is very close to her heart.
That's the same RR will always be remember as Mr. Bajaj first before any other characters he played.

There other shows out there with the older man and younger girl but none would or could ever be like Sanraj.

sugi1xXJessieXxanitaranileena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

[QUOTE=ramonag]great one by Tellybuzz thanks Leena...Sach Ka Samna at last about why DP failed Big smile[/QUOTE

I know you're smart enough to know the TB article isn't true for the reason DP failed and since you're not a fan of Aasiya & DP I can see why you're a happy LOL.

The fact that article itself mentions that the couple looked promising
is proof of the fact that its not the chemistry that was not there but you won't know that since you didn't watch the show. You should give thanks to DJ for ruining the script and not giving what was promise to the audience.

I wonder if the article was about something you like would you say the same of your so called

Sach Ka Samna LOL

well no.i'm not a fan of DP.and thats one sach i have no.problem doing a samna of ROFL
and if it was about something i liked ...yes doing a sach ka samna would be difficult LOL as the SACH is bitter at timesOuch..so all sympathiesCry to fans of this show i can understand they are having problems accepting this..Unhappy
but ..in the ultimate analysis..the truth has prevailed Approve

Edited by ramonag - 01 January 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
To each is own

The love story hasn't even started and all those shows you mention the CV focus on the leads and they're aren't sidelined to focus on other stuff. Those shows has an equal balance here in DP they don't everything else is priority except the leads so there fore I say the article is incorrect.

The article would've been accurate if they talked about how badly the  inconsistency and how the script was executed. I have no issue accepting fact cause the show failing doesn't mean the end to the leads career. The truth is non Aasiya fans are happy with the article regardless if is true or not.

I'm not going to discuss any further cause this Bandini forum.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1prajjuxXJessieXxanitaranileena04

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

DM & Santu as a pair is timeless and they are etched on their fans minds forever and can't be compared...I still feel the magic and get goosebumps when I watch their scenes on YouTubeEmbarrassed
absolutely rose...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosyleena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top