Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

ManVeer OS :  Prove it to me.

As soon as Maanyata heard the creak of the door, she didn't even need to turn and look who the unwelcome visitor was. She could sense him the moment he entered the same atmosphere as her.  Her eyes stinging with tears and her porcelain face a blotched red with anger ' shining even brighter  in her traditional pink  sharara which looked lit up with stars in those glittering diamonds that sat quietly on her neck and her ears.  She picked up a vase and , spinning back on her heels, she flung it straight at his feet , smashing the expensive Brazilian crystal to pieces. He looked at her , narrowing his eyes at her and his jaw tightening . He clenched his fists to gulp his anger and tried to tackle the situation. He knew he was in a hot soup now and no matter what happened in the future , he knew that he was all set to set himself afire.

Maanyata ( bellowing )- I thought we were friends! '.I thought you knew me here better than anyone else! '.( shakes him by his shoulders )'. And I thought you knew my heart!  Then, how DARE you!  How COULD you! Do you have the slightest bit of an idea about what you just did?????...You are ruining my life, Uday!

UV looked at her hands clutching his wrists . He took a deep breath,  calmed himself and pulled away his wrists from her hands forcefully , stepping back. She was literally shivering with anger and UV knew that she could kill him this very moment. In other circumstances , she would have smashed that vase in his face . But even in this fit of fury , she hadn't and she couldn't do it.

Udayveer ( shrugs his shoulders as he sits down on her bed )- I don't understand. I really don't.  If Dadisa and Brij Uncle asked me in front of a gathering of 500 people that when I will like to get formally engaged to you, what was I supposed to say?  When the whole world , even our haters , think that you and I are getting married , what was I supposed to say? ''I did what I would do for honour.

Maanyata ( spitefully )- Shut the hell up, Uday! Do I look that foolish to you? Don't I know what a wily plotter you are? I was stupid to not listen to J and Vijay Bhaiya when they warned me that I will pay the price of  my friendship with you with my life! '..You are what I always thought you were ' a wicked opportunist! '.I am your ticket to double monarchy ! How could I forget that?

Udayveer ( raises an eyebrow quizzically )- Opportunist ? Me? I am. I accept that and I say it on your face, Maanyata. But what are you?  You used Dadisa and Komal aunty's love for you as your card to stay in touch with Soni, Chiki and Aakash.  You turned everyone's life into  a living hell just because you didn't have the courage to face the reality that 16 years of your life and your identity were a sham. You hurt everyone because you were in pain.  Count on your fingers that how many lies and plans you put into action just because you wanted to settle scores with J and Vijay'..( Maanyata looks frustrated and restless )' tough feat , huh? Facing your own faults? If am an opportunist , you are a self centered coward.

Maanyata looked struck and she felt needled at her ego. Did UV actually say what she just heard?  Was all this true? Maybe it was'.

Maanyata ( aggressively )- Are you trying to justify what you just did outside by announcing to the world that we are getting married next month after an engagement  next week?  Sad try!

Udayveer ( harshly )- I don't justify myself for anything. To anyone. I am a villain , the bad guy and am saying it on your face. Do what you can but remember that counter attacks are often more injurious'.( points a finger on himself )' this opportunistic slimy villain saved your Aakash from getting beaten to pulp by the guards. I let you see Aakash when you wanted and i gave you enough chances to run off with Aakash.  Something that is against my nature! But I did it for you, Maanyata!... so, what are you exactly accusing me of?

Maanyata knew that UV was throwing facts on her face like tennis balls and she couldn't dodge  a single shot. Yes, there had been enough opportunities for her to elope with Aakash, to meet him , to be with him but nothing had fallen into place. Aakash seemed to be receding away into another universe , no matter how hard she tried to catch him and all those frustrations and anger exploded on UV. All the time. She had been venting at him , crying on his shoulder , fighting with him because he was her only outlet to emotions ' the real her.

Maanyata ( tearfully )- You came between me and Aakash, Uday! That is what am accusing you of! Its because I got engaged to you in my childhood that am in this mess!

Udayveer( shakes his head )- Maanyata, if I came between you and Aakash , then, its not because we were engaged as children'. ( he gets up and walks up to her, looking at her face as though feeling sorry for her but not letting it show)'..its because you let me in. I could have easily been the bad guy , the villain , which I am. But you'.( wiped her tears and she drew away her face at his warm touch )'.you turned me into the twist of your and Aakash's love story. How did I come between the two of you? Ask yourself. Not me.

Maanyata didn't know what to say when UV turned everything on her. Of course, he was right! How did UV come between her and Aakash? Had she actually let UV in?

Maanyata  (looking away)- I don't know what you are talking about, Uday.

Uday smiled a sardonic smile and with his forefinger turned her face towards himself, looking into her eyes searchingly.

Udayveer ( knowingly )- You know exactly what am talking about, Princess. Or else that vase would have been on my face '. Not on that floor.

Maanyata ( gritting her teeth)- I don't love you. I will not marry you.

Udayveer ( challenging her )- I don't love you either . But I will marry you'..unless you open your mouth in front of the whole world and stop this marriage. Its my word to you, Maanyata. Udayveer's promise. If you, yourself run away or call off this wedding , I will step down. Marry another man. Aakash or anyone you can pick from the street or a throne. SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE GOT.

Maanyata ( dumbfounded )- You are gambling your life , Uday!

Udayveer ( smirks )- I don't mind if that means you can prove it to me that there is nothing between us. The deal is sealed, Maanyata. This is the only way to end this cat and mouse game for once and all. If  you don't want to marry me'. (pulls her close and her heart skips a beat)'' PROVE IT TO ME!

With this, he leaves her gently and walks out of the room. Maanyata feels her whole body has gone cold while her heart has been set afire.

Outside the room.

As soon as Udayveer steps out of Maanyata's room , he sees himself facing his father Giriraj. UV's signature smirking smile returns and his eyes turn playful. Easy. It was so easy for him to slip from one skin into another and you would never know what was going on , inside him.

UV( grinning )- Dad! Eavesdropping on your son and his fiance? Not good.

Giriraj ( restless and furious )- UV, please! Am not buying any of your smooth talks now. This is over. I will not let you marry Maanyata. She will bring nothing but unhappiness and disharmony into your life! Don't you see? It will be an unhappy marriage! Forget Devgarh, Jaigarh. I am ambitious but I don't want your life ruined.

UV( keeping his hands on his father's shoulders )- Ruin? My life? Dad, you actually think anything can ruin me?...( takes a deep breath, closes his eyes and holds his head high )'.feelings. Feelings ruin people but you know that I have none.  When I can't even differentiate the literal meanings of happiness and unhappiness , how will I even understand the difference? I am a monarch, Dad and that is the start and end of it.

Giriraj ( holding his son's hand )- Then, why are you and Maanyata playing this gamble? Set her free and set yourself free from her. There are princesses 10 times prettier and 10 times more powerful waiting for just one nod of your head. You can marry anyone, Uday. Anyone.

UV ( smiles and looks away from his father )- I have set her free, Dad. I just did. Now,what I want to see is if she really wants to fly away. I have opened the door of the cage and rest is upto her''.This is the greatest gamble of my life, Dad. A gamble where I have set myself on fire.

Giriraj ( giving up)- I don't want you to get hurt. She will burn you down.

UV ( strongly )- Dad, if she burns me down , she won't escape unscathed either. I want to know and I want her to know whether she and I , both us were really bound together by destiny. Am not testing fate, Dad. I just want an answer and Maanyata will give me the answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by PinkChocolate - 02 January 2012 at 3:32am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*bumbushinnatasha224nams4laila889Tina.H.simran2608awesomeprachiCutePrincesskrittika89Nakita19K.K.MonsterSara.Khanmanjusha_92Nowsheenrockstar4eva55janeniroopaluvtwilight19sadaf_5Suman786moonstruckHenrietteneeti_hudasweet_charmedwassup28love...OMGakshaayaKaShfan7annie03..Ananya...SmokeySilence.spicySugar..mitzificationilla8Eternized_BluesNaina007rasiya.aysha1989moksha89princessaaliyawendy25--Zenu--htgcuteanushruthirsk16--ANGEL--prachuryashiv-gauri4eva-Yaz-prc_fan1docnuss...Binny...Anhdara13.AbhIyalicious.minizzarrylineRitziedreamyjenniceKSG_luv-Mystery--iPayal-Debolina.sajni786SofnaKai.shockalotvirgo_gurladventure_gurlprincessofkesar...navina...fia21-Priya01dumasBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ManVeer OS : Prove it to me." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
OMG!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming wht a better way to spend the 1st day of New Year than reading poco's OS on Manveer!HeartHeart

i am spell bounded, simply brilliant!ClapHugClap loved it to the core!
I usually avoid reading fan fictions as i rather prefer to watch it on screen not have to put my imagination to work. But i can't resist reading ur post, the pink fonts (my fav color) and smooth flow of words mixed with humor and logic is a deadly combo to miss !

One of my fav OS on Manveer, i just loved wht Uday had to say to Manyata and they way he says it - Prove it to me!Approve It was like was literally seen all of this happen right in front of my lappy screen!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

how i wished u wrote for DEKStar...thanks pocoHug and please please continue writing...Thumbs Up

cheers
Kai

JCluvs srk

Goldie

JCluvs srk

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
omg this was so GOOD! tell me you will continue it...i want to know whether manyata decides to stay with uday or not...

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Wow dude freaking awesome Clap Clap... I think that can be a possible track well I hope...Ermm

neeti_huda

neeti_huda

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Truly awesome...poco just loved it...reminded me of song set fire to the rain..by adele...thanx for that...really loved it...and by god you UV took really my breath away, at the last dialogue.

..Ananya..

..Ananya..

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I'm spellbounded..seriously what an update!woohaa..too good :) :)
please write more soon :)

matreyee

matreyee

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Amazing!!! the CV'S SHOULD REALLY TAKE U UP IN THEIR TEAM ... at least we will get to watch something ten times  more interesting than akash and chiki!!!!

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
awesome os...loved it...do write more os...happy new year!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top