Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
ok so today it goes beyond saying that Udayveer's every move we girls watch like a hawk and swoon over even on his when he blinks BUT i swear to GOD why is akash ssooo CHEESEY!!!! 

i mean seriously every time Uday is on screen you can see his brain function trying to play one game or another but every time Akash is on screen he has this roti wi shakal (always crying) and always just saying oh "i love you moniya" BS man you knew her for like a damn week and fell in bloody love and even you did please yaar Akash have some class be more mature don't be such a daddu and such a MAJNU ufff sooo annoying 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaakasyadada--ANGEL--ArhainAshish_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss akash vs uday here! :)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

ok so today it goes beyond saying that Udayveer's every move we girls watch like a hawk and swoon over even on his when he blinks BUT i swear to GOD why is akash ssooo CHEESEY!!!! 

i mean seriously every time Uday is on screen you can see his brain function trying to play one game or another but every time Akash is on screen he has this roti wi shakal (always crying) and always just saying oh "i love you moniya" BS man you knew her for like a damn week and fell in bloody love and even you did please yaar Akash have some class be more mature don't be such a daddu and such a MAJNU ufff sooo annoying 

i just have one thing to say
ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
akash is s damn annoying to watch

blokes

Goldie

blokes

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hi! Am new here as I just started to catch up with this show today! Have seen until the point where Akash has surrendered his love for Moniya with deference to Manyata. That said, I think that this is a beautiful story about 2 simple people who loved each other with no pretensions. 

Udayveer is a complicated fellow and he is too cold right now. Whatever he does, he does for a reason and he treats Manyata like a prey that is hard to get. There is no love there. I know many of you in the forum will have my hide for that, but such a "matlabi" guy does not know the "L" of Love. He is selfish and unless an act of God makes him become sensitive all of a sudden, Jay is a better spouse for him as she understands him very well and she shares more with him.

Likewise, even if for a short while, Akash shares more in common with Manyata and hence he will be a far better pair for Manyata than Udayveer- in the long run.

The track I would like to see is how Akash puts all his effort in becoming a great person- a self-made man who will come (in 2 years or so) to the Rajbhavan as an honorary guest and meet Manyata who will try to put on royal airs and avoid him and flirt outrageously with Udayveer! That would be wonderful and will make Akash super jealous and he will want to then win back his love!

There are several ways to spin this track and for now, the make over of the ugly duckling is more interesting than who will win the hand of the princess!

Enjoy!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rules-Castiel-Gmanwaizmaparimi10Naina007-Wishes-rimitimi2000--ANGEL--ananya2000OmaRamdassjyoti06Kai.

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hi, welcome to the forum. Nobody will take your hide for anything here. If you like Aakash and Maanyata together , its your strictly your choice and your opinion and you are entitled to it. Enjoy your stay here. Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakita19-Castiel-aewaTulip92-Swetha--Tannu-simplytoxicNaina007prc_fan1_Darling_utopia88princessofkesar-AriaNe-

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I think you are the only Akash & Manyata couple fan. LOL

I find Akash to be such  a bore. Sleepy

UV is such a layered and intriguing character.Smile

UV & Manyata have a sizzling chemistry! Day Dreaming

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

barunx_95Nakita19livelaughlove78ashish_rules4evaVivianTulip92aaru19FalguniJainsheethalaewaUdaynArnavRmine-Tannu-simplytoxicHerman_4uprc_fan1.AbhIyalicious._Darling_princessofkesarAvnish17Kai.-Crystal-Clear-...navina...-AriaNe-

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Ok, so I only recently started watching this show and do not know much about both these characters, besides the fact that Akash seems like the 'nice' down to earth guy and Veer is the 'bad' rich spoiled  brat. Udayveer isn't necessary bad or a villian by any means, but in real life the characteristics of Akash would appeal to most girls over someone like Udayveer. But on this forum I've noticed most of you girls prefer Udayveer over Akash. My question is why? Is it simply because he's better looking or are there other reasons?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGmitzificationraparthidollywisehigaholic-Wishes-shilparoxxprc_fan1utopia88nasgharMiss.ColorfullTani91adventure_gurlprincessofkesar-AquaMermaiden-

Somia3

Somia3

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
It us not because Uday is better looking but a bad turn good by this true love that catch the eye. Plus Manyata ANd Akash have no spark between. They kind of look like brother and sister. He look to old for her. But Uday look perfect. And they have chismety. Manyata and Uday Jodi is perfect for this.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

livelaughlove78UdaynArnavRmineniniideadly-kissKajol17aaru19aewapartyprincess16simplytoxic-Tannu-Hessa85prachuryachullbullithejazzgalprc_fan1.AbhIyalicious._Darling_adventure_gurlprincessofkesarAvnish17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top