Dekha Ek Khwaab

What's going on?

ManveerUV24 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG don't the CV's understand we don't want Akash and Moniya together we want Uday and Moniya! I don't want Akash fully out of the picture but just not with her only Uday has the right to be with her. 
I just hope Akash and Jai are paired up like a twist to get revenge or something :) What do you people think?πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not a bad idea πŸ˜†jai-akash (jaikash)
manyata - uday  woow (manveer)
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope the CVS realize we only want ManVeer not Akash & M! πŸ˜³

I'm sick of dull Akash! πŸ€’
Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hate this confusion now.πŸ˜• I really want to know who is going to paired with Manyata. I am 99.9% sure that it will Udayveer😳 ...otherwise, I am not watching this show. Edited by muskaan1gill - 12 years ago
xPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manveeer forever :D Maybe initially it was going to b Akash-Manyata so after giving him the role, they probably can't just kick him out so they gotta show him 😭... or find a way of keeping him in the story... Maybe another Princess shud enter... I dunno if Jai and Akash will suit :P Edited by xPriya - 12 years ago
Hubze thumbnail
Seriously dude it'z pissing me now 😑... Enough is enough CVs are making it boring 🀒... I was the one who use to yell to have patience but now I feel like quitting the show... 😑 Edited by Hubze - 12 years ago
Tulip92 thumbnail
All i want is the CV's to bring manyata and uday close.. don't really care about J... only concerned with Manveer...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that Akash was originally the lead, you can see it in the launch also...Uday was suppose to be some side character...even in the interview it was only Akash and Manyata. But Udayveer won the audience over with his charm and interesting character. Bet that the cvs where not expecting that, lol.
I think that they know by now what the audience wants... as long as Akash stays there to make UV jealous, I don't mind...because that will just give us a more passionate and jealous UV. And I want UV to fall in love with Manyata in the process...because right now he is only after her kingdom. The more she resists, the more he gets attracted to her, so I don't want her to fall for him yet. But at the same time, I can not take the Monya and Akash torture scenes either...
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CVs should really get thinking abt Akash.. I mean in one episode theres always 3-4 min of Akash. πŸ˜‘ I know they have to show scenes of Akash but seriously why wid Manyata.. I am always hoping to see Manveer but there we go its akash and Monya stupid songs πŸ€’..

And I really think its high time  tht CVs shows Manyata accepting the reality.. the show is named Dekha ek Khawab, which is obviously Manyata always wanting to becoming a Princess but what's all this ... Seriously its been more than a month and we are still getting the same crap every day..
May be my expectations are a bit high guys but wat do u think?? don't u agree that Manyata shuld atleast put a step fwd in accepting the reality or may be give her a proper lessons on TAMEEZ which she seems to be lacking after she entered the Palace..