Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ManveerUV24

ManveerUV24

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
OMG don't the CV's understand we don't want Akash and Moniya together we want Uday and Moniya! I don't want Akash fully out of the picture but just not with her only Uday has the right to be with her. 
I just hope Akash and Jai are paired up like a twist to get revenge or something :) What do you people think?Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xPriyaTulip92VampgirlManeet2cuteniniiakshaayaJCluvs srknidzlovekinrulshilparoxxprincessofkesar..Amina..utopia88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's going on?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
not a bad idea LOLjai-akash (jaikash)
manyata - uday  woow (manveer)

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I hope the CVS realize we only want ManVeer not Akash & M! Stern Smile

I'm sick of dull Akash! Dead

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I hate this confusion now.Confused I really want to know who is going to paired with Manyata. I am 99.9% sure that it will UdayveerEmbarrassed ...otherwise, I am not watching this show.

Edited by muskaan1gill - 01 January 2012 at 12:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xPriyaakshaayanidzlovekinrulshilparoxx

xPriya

Groupbie

xPriya

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Manveeer forever :D Maybe initially it was going to b Akash-Manyata so after giving him the role, they probably can't just kick him out so they gotta show him Cry... or find a way of keeping him in the story... Maybe another Princess shud enter... I dunno if Jai and Akash will suit :P

Edited by xPriya - 01 January 2012 at 2:34am

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Seriously dude it'z pissing me now Angry... Enough is enough CVs are making it boring Dead... I was the one who use to yell to have patience but now I feel like quitting the show... Angry

Edited by Hubze - 01 January 2012 at 6:40am

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
All i want is the CV's to bring manyata and uday close.. don't really care about J... only concerned with Manveer...LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I think that Akash was originally the lead, you can see it in the launch also...Uday was suppose to be some side character...even in the interview it was only Akash and Manyata. But Udayveer won the audience over with his charm and interesting character. Bet that the cvs where not expecting that, lol.
I think that they know by now what the audience wants... as long as Akash stays there to make UV jealous, I don't mind...because that will just give us a more passionate and jealous UV. And I want UV to fall in love with Manyata in the process...because right now he is only after her kingdom. The more she resists, the more he gets attracted to her, so I don't want her to fall for him yet. But at the same time, I can not take the Monya and Akash torture scenes either...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top