Thangam Jan 2-6 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks to eclat, lavanya,migan & nithyakmv for ur wonderful update!!!

Really this serial is funny ... sariyana comedy ...LOLLOLLOL  Rama's exam prep/hall ticket issue is dragged for a week... man I cannot imagine any  creative head to be as creative as this... again god save SuN TV and its viewers   CryCry

Edited by ssmily_face - 06 January 2012 at 8:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Jan 2-6 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Lavanya for the update.

My God - Unbelevable. This Hall Ticket matter, Phone drops power cut, Appadi thrillinga vachurukkanga.

Ofcourse waiting for Ila to save the day.

I agree - Hats off to the creative heads. Vera yenna solrathunne therila.

lavanyazVani19

sulaayini

Groupbie

sulaayini

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thanks lavanyaz for the update.. inthe oru episode fulla inthe hall ticketleye odirichi..

there are a lot of unnecessary scenes in this serial.. 

lavanyazVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Lavanya,

OMG ippadiyum orru serial la?

Its so dramatic... Ithu ellam eppadi collector aga poagutho??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Finally, Rama wrote her exam! JC found Rama's torn hall ticket in the trash can.. he should go home and hit Kula hard..

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Nithya for the update. Migan, me too think that Ila will help Rama with copy of the hall ticket.

Why this loose Rama wants to seek Kula's blessing?? She is really irritating.Angry

I really wished she was not able to do her exams.. then perhaps after knowing its the work of Kula/Karthik who were responsible in tearing of her hall ticket that she might stop being supportive of her mama for every mistake he makes...even then I don't know if this loosu will ever change..!!Angry

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks Migan..

How can a pregnant lady run!!!!!

I know Odarathum, Vegama pogarathum. Baby yenna aagumo???

How can this girl not check for hall ticket???

She had it kept safely in her purse and was careless enough to leave it in the hospital - that too in Kula's room. She thinks she is too smart thats why she had to do a lot of running around. She can't even figure out that the last place she visited was the hospital and that it might be in Kula's room. When JC brings out the topic on the torn hall ticket found in the waste paper basket in Kula's room then only she would realize it - even then now that she has written the exam she might easily forget and be forgiving once more..saying that she was able to write the exam indirectly thru Kula's daughter Illavanji..D'oh

I knew when Illa took a photo-copy of the hall ticket that it would come handy for Rama when Kula destroys her original certificate.Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 10 January 2012 at 1:16am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Lavanya for the update.

My God - Unbelevable. This Hall Ticket matter, Phone drops power cut, Appadi thrillinga vachurukkanga.

Ofcourse waiting for Ila to save the day.

I agree - Hats off to the creative heads. Vera yenna solrathunne therila.

How come they didn't have Rama's auto meet with an accident.?? Appo ennum thrilling aa irrukkum. Perhaps they might allow her to write her exam in the hospital itself...Rama would make a lousy IAS officer with her nutty brains..!!.Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top