Nadhaswaram Jan 2-6 updates on pg-1 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
innikku sudugaadaa? sun tv ku idhE pozhappaa pOchu. turn to K tv, they will be showing Manorama in some movie with a big pottu and cotton in her nostrils; serial la sudugaadu and oppaari. i hate this... but all said and done, this is a good twist to the otherwise 'how to continue this further' story. maybe it was Gokuls mottai since this will fall on Gopi? but all said and done, the entire mayil family are ingrates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_face

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Jan 2-6 updates on pg-1 (Page 8)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I watched today's episode with my finger on mute button - evening time , didn't want to hear the oppari & negative vibration. Will have to see it on line to update.Friday second time I don't want to see the same. So only tomorrow. It is depressing.

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Aiyo...i too watched today episode...Semma naarasorm ...friday adhuvuma thaangala...

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Take ur time SRIMA.. think for Fri u  should just give a phrase update ... not even a sentence one... appreciate ur patience ... pavam ninga...

I feel still it would be suicide by Pandi but the reason behind it would be Maha.. something that she did made him to goto  that extent and she knows what it is ...

Lets see... kadhai epdi podhunu ...

Edited by ssmily_face - 06 January 2012 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janu

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shree, Lakshmi, Srima for your updates and patience.! ClapClapClapClap 

Summaave eppa paaru RKO- than. Cry Ippo, intha vaaram special assignment pola?! Friday-than , romba mukkiyama sudu kaadu, periya oppari..Shocked.
 chee, intha Sun T.V. makkals Thirunthavee maatangappa...  Grrr...Angry Angry

I too think it's Gokul who is behind Pandi's death to bring in more troubles for Gopi & Malar.  OR it could be Pandi's boss.

Edited by supree - 07 January 2012 at 1:51pm

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Friday - Araicha mavula idli - dosai -poosai  podapporen. 

Friday 6th Jan 2012.

Rowdhra thandavam of Mayil on Monday .Habbada oru vazhiya finished writing.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Know I have not done full justice to the episode. Ennala mudiyala.

Excellent update Srima Clap Given the context of the episode and the disturbing dialogues -- thank you so much for updating for us, without missing a single expression of the characters. After reading this , very easy to imagine the scenes without having to tolerate watching it.
Thank you dear --- hope next Friday there is no more chest-beating , head-beating & Gopi trying to act ...LOL

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
thanks srima for the updates. Naan friday epidose pakalai .. edhuku vambu nu i left it ... came here quicky to see what happen on friday. Pavan nenga... indeed it is to much of director's to use friday for episodes like this! 

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
HugHugHugSrima.. HugHugHug

Ungal porumaykku thalay vanagugiren..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top