Nadhaswaram Jan 2-6 updates on pg-1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

rv645

rv645

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

the story can go in the following lines

scenario 1:eldest son comes back and marries Maha, Gopi Malar live happilly after Jag's family gets to know about Gokul.Clap

Raja marries Vanitha. paramu marries ramesh. Sokku and mayil family reconcile.

I was reading somewhere else that Pandi's char cannot be the eldest brother as family kulla kuzhappam vandhrum if same guy plays the role of eldest brother.

scenario2:

malar gets killed. Raja is eldest bother and he marries Vanitha.Paramu marries Ramesh. Gopi in the end marries maha.Angry

Scenario 3:
Piraisudan gets Maha married to some US maapillai. Gopi-Malar live happily. raja is eldest brother and he marries vanitha.

Knowing his director, I think it will be scenario 2, just to get on our nerves. If Malar gets killed, we can be sure, he will lose his viewers not coz they like Malar but because nobody can stand such a stupid story line.Cry

Already namma normal vaazhkaiye up and downa irukku atleast serials are a form of escapism, wish it was entertaining and full of happiness like Rajini's movies

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janussmily_facemiganswash2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Jan 2-6 updates on pg-1 (Page 7)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna..

Kalyana Ponnukuu Oppari Special.. Disapprove

Srima.. nallaiku ungalukku Friday Special sema katcheri pola.. All the Best..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

Janu

Janu

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
im thinking out of box...
My suspicions goes to Maha... Maybe she is the one who murdered  Pandi... she does not like him from the begining and using him for her evil plans... Ippo romba nalla wife mathiri acting in hospital... grrr...
She will do anything to make Gopy suffer...

i could be wrong !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_faceswash2

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Janu - I also feel that Maha is behind Pandi's death ... as her crying and fainting all seems to be a drama to me ...
Lets see. Thanks to the updaters for their wonderful job !!

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Janu

im thinking out of box...
My suspicions goes to Maha... Maybe she is the one who murdered  Pandi... she does not like him from the begining and using him for her evil plans... Ippo romba nalla wife mathiri acting in hospital... grrr...
She will do anything to make Gopy suffer...

i could be wrong !!!

Good twist to the tale, if Maha was the culprit . But she would need some 'adiyaal' -- how can she kill him & hang him on the tree, Shocked all by herself --- konjam idikkidhu ...Confused

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
even i'm guessing the same. Maha might've killed pandi so that she can separate both pp families.

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geecee

Originally posted by rv645

I think Gopi's elder brother who ran away will come back and the same guy who [played Pandi's char will play the role of elder brother and he would marry Maha.

Mayil's family will adopt him as their sonSmile

Wow !! Super-storyline ...Clap...to unite the 2 families.  Engeyo poitteenga rv645 :)

Metoo thinks the same way. thats why they have not shown that big bro yet.  and I feel either Pandi's old friends or his new boss are responsible for murdering. but my only Q is - it was broad daylight when Pandi accosted Gopi and was separated and immediately Gopi dropped Malar home and went to Mayil's. so, how come Pandi was made to hang, that too way high up in the tree?

srima

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@swash - me too had the same doubt , how in broad daylight nobody noticed either Pandi committing suicide or  Pandi's corpse  hanged from the top of the tree. The place doesn't seem to be all that lonely spot. Children were shown playing there. ennamo ponga . As usual Friday was not Good Friday. For the sake of updating have watched the kandravi. No mood to write the update. Will post tomorrow.

Edited by srima - 06 January 2012 at 10:35am

swash2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top