Nadhaswaram Jan 2-6 updates on pg-1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Sumi for the updates. I agree Swash.

Now looking at the promo - I think Malar will try to kill herself. They show Maha - but Maha will be ok.

There is no reason for Malar to committ suicide - she is happy with the man she married even though they are facing so many ups and downs in their married life. Maha is the one whose mind is not stable...and so is Pandi. I think Pandi might go cuckoo and might end his life the day Maha leaves the surface of this earth. She had the bloody cheek to say that its coz of Gopi she had to abort Pandi's baby - enna oru logic..!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanalakshmikrhopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Jan 2-6 updates on pg-1 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shreenithi...well done..!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks Shreenithi

Gopi already seththaachchaa... yov...vayila ketta ketta vaarththaiyaa varudhu... IF censor board naala you escaped... you only saavadhiching the viewers, updaters and update readers.  

Yenga eclat ji...Gopi ya ketta varthaila thitti enakku oru Pm anuppunga...Nethu update ezhudhunala irudhu rombha tenjana irukken...konjam aarudhala irukattumLOL

hopper_ocean

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Now looking at the promo - I think Malar will try to kill herself. They show Maha - but Maha will be ok.

There is no reason for Malar to committ suicide - she is happy with the man she married even though they are facing so many ups and downs in their married life. Maha is the one whose mind is not stable...and so is Pandi. I think Pandi might go cuckoo and might end his life the day Maha leaves the surface of this earth. She had the bloody cheek to say that its coz of Gopi she had to abort Pandi's baby - enna oru logic..!!Angry

maha's suicide attemp..this incident will lead to kolaiveri level 2...some more intense fighting scenes ...laksh,ratna and especially srima...enjoy enjoy...

Edited by shreenithi - 03 January 2012 at 11:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaswash2hopper_ocean

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Originally posted by Sue Nair

maha's suicide attemp..this incident will lead to kolaiveri level 2...some more intense fighting scenes ...laksh,ratna and especially srima...enjoy enjoy...

Oh! its only an attempt aa...saavaliyaa?? wat a pity!! She must have known her parents have changed their attitude esp. her dad...she wants her parents also to turn against the big PP family. Now with her suicide attempt it might be back to square one..How I was hoping she would kick the bucket..!!Angry

I must also highlight that Maha can do her role very well. Look into her facial expressions - it shows jealousy, hatred and revenge...it also shows her disappoinment and frustration Any idea who this actress is???Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 04 January 2012 at 1:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2hopper_ocean

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

gopi shd have retorted - ennai nenachavaLai thaLLittu pOi kattikittu kudumbam nadathina nee idhai pEsa koodaadhu. ippavum un pondaati unnai dhaan nenaikkaraaLnu kELudaa. that would have shut pandi up.

Swash...konjum translate penunggo...sounds interesting but am not able to understand.Angry You must have given a good point for Gopi to hit back at Pandi. Director Sir...pls take note..!!Wink

hopper_ocean

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Thanks shree & migan. Ennagada idhu New yearlayavadhu good words varak koodadha. All S  po , O  pothana - that too at the right lamp lighting time.Laksh kanna , Gokul - Mottai kacheri for you , pichu odharunga.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates .. konja naal naan updates taan depend pannaporen LOL New year adhuvuma thagamudiyalai to hear all the words being thrown out ...

Maha plan nallavei velai seiyadhu ... with her fake attempt to commite suicide, things are gona go even worse. Confused Periyasudar gona be mad at gopi and co now and mayb would be siding mayil and co Wacko

migan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top