Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram Jan 2-6 updates on pg-1 - Page 4

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Migan & Lakshmi

All the best kalyana poNNu for today's episode update.   

@Srima - most likely that the body will come home after post mortem on friday for the funeral.  Sokku and family will come for the funeral, then lage lage.. neenga nejamaavE romba paavam Srima...  πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shreenithi

all the best ratna ...No leave letter tomorrow...i'll not accept...neenga update ezhudhiyae aaganum...adhuvum happy aa...
Eppudi...Ippudi...

🀣🀣🀣 leave letter ippo taan write pannalam nu vandhen 🀣🀣
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Laks thanks for the updates. Nijamavae a shocking episode!!  😲 Never ever thought it cud be pandi nu  and ama cud b the boss pola .. or cud it be gokul>??  and maha fainting aa πŸ˜² enna sudden pasama? I wonder why director made such turning point.. innimel both families will never unite together .. 

thanks eclat .. naan inniki short updates taan adhavum 2 lines .. πŸ˜†

hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

I only feel sorry for Ratna. Paavam Kalyana ponnu yethallam yezutha veendi irukku. Ratna - After updatingnever even turn to PP side yenna - correcta oru masam - appadiyum oyathunnu nenakkireen. So tom - Ratna kku Theiva Mayil Oppari polambal, Thittal etc and Friday for Srima Pandi body coming? Nalla Velli kizhamaiyum athuvuma kamippangalo. Yennavo ponga. 

ama akka... i thought inniki konja essu agalam nu i think today is gona be only oppari oppari oppari 😭😭

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swash2

@sue,

gopi shd have retorted - u kidnapped, married and lived with a girl who thot i was her life and u don't have the right to talk. also go ask her if she lives with you thinking of you only (?)

Thanks Swash...πŸ‘πŸ‘...fantastic..!!
Sue Nair thumbnail
Laks thanks alot. I am still in shock. Perhaps this is why they were highlighting when both mayil and his wife kept on tellilng gopi to margaya that it would hit back on their own children..!!😑 I hated Mayil's wife when she kept telling Gopi to die...Pandi's death will teach her a good lesson that one shd never curse other ppl's children coz it would always hit back at them.

I knew that both Pandi and Maha won't live together...Pandi tried his level best to pls Maha...but that woman is really crazy wanting something that is not hers and treated him worst than an animal. She even aborted his child and he was so broken hearted. He shd have moved on with his life and would have been better off marrying someone else. Maha is not worth a cent..!!πŸ˜•

I wonder whether Pandi  really committed suicide or was it  a murder?? Will Maha's parents blame Gopi and Co. for this tragedy and their daughter's status as a young widow??.πŸ˜”

Let Maha also commit suicide knowing how much of damage she has done to Pandi..and the rest of the PP kudumbam..!!
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Thanks Laksh for the updates.

I thin ktoo Pandi was murdered by the Dada Boss who came to mayil house asking fro the key. Pandi might have seen some thing and they murdered him. Ofcourse it is going to fall on Gopi and Sokku family.

I only feel sorry for Ratna. Paavam Kalyana ponnu yethallam yezutha veendi irukku. Ratna - After updatingnever even turn to PP side yenna - correcta oru masam - appadiyum oyathunnu nenakkireen. So tom - Ratna kku Theiva Mayil Oppari polambal, Thittal etc and Friday for Srima Pandi body coming? Nalla Velli kizhamaiyum athuvuma kamippangalo. Yennavo ponga. 

Yes I think its murder too - coz Pandi would never give up on Maha...he still had hopes of living happily with Maha some day.😲Devanai's mouth shd be stiched...she is got the nerve to curse Gopi in front of PP1...I am sure she would realise that its coz of her dirty mouth it had hit on Pandi.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

So is Gobi is going to get blamed for Pandi's suicide?  I am sure he will.

What are the chances it is Maha who is the cause?
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for all updates... it was most shocking thing the serial. Pandi killed himself or he killed by someone. Maha get lifetime punishment... so was mr& mrs mayil. pity gopi and sokku..
mayil get nice punishment as he is  responsibility for Gopi's elder brother runaway... and he kept curse gopi and malar...
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rv645

I think Gopi's elder brother who ran away will come back and the same guy who [played Pandi's char will play the role of elder brother and he would marry Maha.

Mayil's family will adopt him as their son😊

Wow !! Super-storyline ...πŸ‘...to unite the 2 families.  Engeyo poitteenga rv645 :)