India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for April 11

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Savitha tells Mihir that Gautam is not at home. Mihir asks if he has gone out. Savitha says sort of, he has decided to move out. They she narrates about the kidnapping, Karan finding the truth and so on. Mihir thinks, "I though thulsi you will be more conscious after loosing one son, but that does not seem to be the case".

Gautam brings Mayank and Damini to a house. Damini asks for the details. He says it belongs to a Hrishi Singh. He has gone abroad and had asked Gautam to lease out the house. Gautam decided to take it himself. In future it would be there home. Damini says four walls do not make a home. Gautam says it is indeed Shanthiniketan filled with hatred that can be called a home.

Thulsi has flashbacks of Gautam.  Mihir enters the room. Thulsi is overjoyed to see him. But Mihir just gives her a stern look, does not speak and goes out of the room. He goes to Gautam's house. Damini is feeding Mayank and both are happy to see Mihir. After giving a lot of toys to Mayank, he asks Gautam to pack his things. Gautam says he will make his own decisions. Mihir says he had no rights to bring Damini and Mayank away from the house. Gautam tells him that even he does not have the rights to question him.

Mihir is shaken by the answer. But he remains calm and says that he will set matters right. Gautam says that he just asked for his right; his own son. Why could he not get Nakul back? Moreover he can't look at Thulsi again. It would remind him of her hard heartedness not to support her son, her denial of his rights. He just can't bear to go through it everyday. Mihir leaves the house with a heavy heart.

Baa is in her room. Thulsi goes to her. Seeing Thulsi sad, Baa realises that all is not well. She asks Thulsi for an explanation. Thulsi says that she was waiting with baited breadth for his return. She was sure that he would set matters right. She could discuss her feelings with him. But something is wrong with him. He does not even bother about Thulsi's feelings any more.

Mihir comes back home after visiting Gautam. Savitha wants to know the details of things that have transpired between him and Gautam. Mihir says he tried his best. But Gautam could not be budged. Savitha says rightly so. Though she is sad to be separated from him, anybody with self respect would have done the same thing. Karan listens to the entire conversation and as Mihir goes towards Baa's room (cos that is where Thulsi is), he stops Mihir in his tracks.

Karan says that whatever Dadi told is only her point of view. He should listen to the other views before he confronts Maa. Mihir asks Karan if he is his mother's lawyer. The results of her views are there for all to experience. He has proved to be good son. He has always tried to safe guard Thulsi, sometimes by lying for her, at times bribing people like Raathe and at times by sidelining the truth. But it cannot go on for ever. He needs to be a good brother too. He could never stand Gautam either, could her? Karan does not answer, thinks its futile to give an explanation.

Gautam is trying to arrange some money. Damini who is sleeping wakes up and is worried. Gautam explains that they are creditors. He opened a company with Ansh. He can be his own boss. There is no karan or Saahil to interrupt and interfere, thanks to Thulsi Virani. Damini asks him why he wants to hold Thulsi responsible for everything. Before Gautam can answer she decides to take stock of the situation and enquires about the credits. Gautam says it is 20 crores. Damini says now she understands why Gautam had got the children kidnapped. Why he insisted on getting his share of property. Gautam says he had no other option. Damini says it is still best to speak to Maa. She will bail him out of the situation. Gautam says he would never do it; he did beg for Nakul, did he get back Nakul ? and if Damini told it to Thulsi, he would never speak to her either.

Mihir calls Thulsi. He gets very emotional. He says she could neither understand Ansh nor did she make an attempt to understand gautam. The children are all grown up and Thulsi can't continue to make decisions for them. Thulsi says that denying property was the only means of preventing Gautam from leaving the family. Mihir is in tears and says that she is breaking the house which she had built with love and care. The house used to be a heaven, once upon a time. Why is she now bent upon destroying the house and him as well? Mihir is unable to control his tears. Thulsi is too sad as Mihir totally lacks any understanding with her now.

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deep..Tongue
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the great update, Deeps...Clap

But I feel Kyunki is going many steps ahead in depicting sorrow...I hope the leap comes soon.

Very saddening to see Tulsi and Mihir behave like poles apart. I think Ekta, by turns, gives every character a time period in which he/she just looses the mind and does not know what to do.So now, it is Mihir's chance to exhibit that he too can act well without brainsAngry

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

why on earth is evrybody blaming tulsi. what did she do? she did not ask gautam to be such a fool. she infact supported gautam till she found out the truth. i cant stand savita and as far as mihir is concerned, he is not the same guy tulsi married. mihir did not just blindly believe his mother. this mihir has no brains(i am talking about the character here and not the actor, so pls dont get all mad on me)

i seriously want tulsi to leave the house and get away form all the madness

Sizzane Groupbie
Sizzane
Sizzane

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hey thanx for the update. Mihir is starting to annoy
me
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:01am | IP Logged
poor mihir!
poor tulsi!
their pair used to be so cute and understnading ONCE UPON A WHILE....
cmon yaar ekta....get ur screws tightened and keep lovers united for a while...
this is crap!LOL
what say-
ronitfanSmile
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Thanx Deep!!!
Zahir2k2 Groupbie
Zahir2k2
Zahir2k2

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Well he just believes ihs mother like a dumbass.  I dont know but things better start getting lovely soon...

Go to top