FF - A Little Fantasy *Chap 4 ; Pg 11*

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I am Maisooma or Mais for short. So I've decided to start a ManVeer FF. It's actually my 3rd FF that I am starting on I-F. I never actually completed the other two even though I loved their story. Well that's because I am super lazy. BUT this time I have DECIDED that I WILL complete this FF (it's my new year resolution 😛) The whole idea just struck me while watching "Tangled", my most favorite Disney movie EVER, so you will see how this FF is heavily inspired from it with many scenes taken directly from the movie (though I would try to avoid that as much as I can, promise!) Well, here I go!!  Please ignore all spelling and grammar error, I am not a very good writer 😆 Oh and also! Hit like if you want to be PMed for the updates!

ManVeer

A Little Fantasy

Introduction

Long ago, in a land not-so-far away lived five wise men. Those men were the best of friends. To the world they were just the usual five old men who had the solution to every problem but in reality they were five very powerful sorcerers with great power.

One day, the eldest to the five bid adieu to his loyal friends and welcomed Death to take him away to the Mysterious Land. The farewell of their friend greatly saddened the remaining four but they respected his decision. So, before burying the mortal body of their friends, they took out a small portion of his wise soul and kept it safe.

One after the other, the remaining friends gave up their mortal lives to become eternal until only one was left. The youngest and the kindest of the five collected all their souls after burying his friends. He traveled to a kingdom where a kind king ruled wisely over his people. He presented the now merged souls to the king as a present. He blessed the king and all his generations to come to be the owners of that great knowledge of his friends. But in exchange, the king had to promise to keep that a secret for the souls held within them a terrible power. The king agreed and the last friend, free from his duties gladly said goodbye to the world and joined his friends in Eternity.

Well yeah, that's the myth. But that's now what this story is about. I mean, who would want to know this kind of thing in the 21st century? This story is actually about a girl and a guy. They met, they fell in love and they lived happily ever after. Well actually a lot of things happened between this as well. But that's the basic soul of this story. Kinda like a fairytale. Beautiful distressed princess, a charming savior; you get the flow? So yeah, it is actually a fairytale...of modern sorts.

And what's a fairytale without a little magic? 😉

Edited by -Mais- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail

INDEX!

Chapter 1 - Page 2
Chapter 2 - Page 5
Chapter 3 - Page 8
Chapter 4 - Page 11
Edited by -Mais- - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sounds gr8...pls update ur 1st chap soon
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely! Can't wait for the first chap! 
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
already HOOKED!
seriously, what is a story without a little magic 😉
& as for tangled, i recently saw it while entertaining little kids at a family friends house (been dying to watch it because of the trailers and I'm a disney fan) & it was just really really fun to watch..her long (longgg) hair, the smolder, Max, and the "I have a dream" 😆
the lanterns were so beautiful!!

well, i digress - i can't wait for your first chapter! :)
-Xpress- thumbnail
Really interesting concept...

do add me to ur pm list

Edited by zigzagway_sadi - 12 years ago
illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice one plz pm me! =) 
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow dear , fantastic story 😃👏
sourmisery thumbnail
Hey people! Thanks for the lovely replies everyone! And like I said, please hit the "Like" button if you want to be notified for the next chapters. Promise I'd PM you. You don't have to say it again and again 😆

Chapter 1

How in the world did he end up here?

Uday sat on the large and extremely comfortable sofa, looking around the elegantly decorated room. He wasn't nervous at all just a little curious as to why was he made to wait at all? He hadn't done anything extraordinary. He had just saved a young girl from some goons with a bad smell, like any other sane responsible would have.

Except that the girl wasn't ordinary at all, she was a 'princess'.

5 hours ago...

"Ye dunya...ye mehfil...mere kaam ki nahin, mere kaam ki nahin!" He strolled on the long road as this old song found its way to his lips. The tune, though old, was one of his favorites. "Heer Ranjha" was one of his favorite romantic stories and for all the wrong reasons.

"Uday! Ye depressing sa gaana kyun ga raha hai?" He stopped and mentally scolded himself. Just as he was doing it, he saw four big guys at a distance who were cornering a young looking girl. Curiosity got the better of him as he feet started moving towards the 'scene'.

"Hum keh rahe hamare paas mat aana! Tum jante nahin hum kon hai!!" He had to appreciate the girl; despite her small and delicate figure her voice was loud. The best part, she didn't stutter due to fear. He liked girls that way, except she was too young for his taste. Judging by the distance at which he stood and the angle of his sight, he estimated her age to be 17 or at most 18 compared to his own 26. 'Nah, too young!' he decided mentally but gave her blossomed figure a nice stare.

"Nahin toh kya kar logi?" One of the guys sneered and the rest of the gang laughed. He must've been the leader because he was the most disgusting one of the lot. And he seemed to be leading.

"Aur tujhe jaan ke hum karenge bhi kya. Hamara matlab kisi aur cheez se hai." Another guy, smaller than the rest but also the roundest, cracked world's worst double-meaning joke. Uday couldn't help and shake his head at their stupidity.

"Oh c'mon, seriously!" Uday said from behind them as they began to start their dirty mission. As he expected, the guys turned around in shock which turned into instant fury.

"Chal oye chikne! Yahan line lambi hai!" The leader said out in anger.

"Haan, mujhe bhi koi jaldi nahin. Ek ek karke aao, sabko equal maza chakhaunga." Uday smirked and tilted his head to give the girl a silent reassurance because she was stunned by his sudden entry.

"Wow Uday, ye larkian tujhse impress hona kab band hongi?" He had seen the shine in her eyes and he cursed his fate because the girl was too young for her. "I would've enjoyed the maiden's grateful kiss after I am done with this lot. Guess it's not my night." He mentally sighed and turned his attention to the goons who had lost their interest in the girl, momentarily of course.

"Apne aap ko tu bara shana samjhta hai?" The tallest of the gang gave him a angry look.

"Na munne, samajhta nahin, hun." Uday chuckled.

"Teri toh!" The guy couldn't tolerate his honesty and moved towards him. Uday just hoped that they'd give him a decent fight.

Apparently not.

Uday punched the oncoming guy in his stomach which had him kneeling in front of Uday. He kicked the guy's face like a football and he kissed the ground literally. One down.

The rest of the gang didn't appreciate Uday's quick K.O of the goon and two more lunged for him. He ducked at avoided the oncoming punch which was aimed for his gorgeous face. In exchange, he grabbed the guy closer to him by his neck and the other by his shirt and struck them together. As their heads were spinning he kicked one and punched the other and they too joined their friend on the ground. Three down.

Now only the leader was remaining. He seemed to be calmer than his friends because his friends had only lost because they fought with their instincts, whereas he seemed to be calculating Uday's strength. 'Trying to be a competition huh? Well, bring it own."

Uday cracked his knuckles and got ready for the fight. He winked at the guy to provoke him. But at that exact moment, few voices came from behind them.

"Princess!"

"Ma'am!"

"J!! Where are you?!"

Before Uday could look back for the source of the voices, the goons got up and ran away for their lives. Cowards, thought Uday and walked to the distressed girl.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked in his most charming voice to calm the girl. Not that she needed any kind of calming, she looked perfectly voice.

"HEY YOU!! Get away from the princess!" Someone bellowed right behind him. Before he could react, he was turned back forcefully and a punch knocked him out.

Flashback over...

And now he was sitting in the meeting room of the palace. He had heard about the royal family of Devgarh but he had never imagined himself sitting in the palace. Much less like a guest. While he was unconscious, apparently the girl had told her elders everything and maybe because of that he was still made to sit in the palace.

"Maybe they are preparing some kind of present for me. Not that I mind.." he thought to himself but it was really late and he wanted to go. No present was precious than his beauty sleep.

"Excuse me, the queen would like to meet you now." Finally, he thought as a servant came in the room and announced. Uday got up and followed the servant. He was so tired that even the expensive stuff of the palace didn't attract any of his attention.

After walking for some while through one corridor and then the other, he stood in front of beautiful door which the doormen opened for him. He walked in and was welcomed by two men and a lady.

The lady was old but had that royal aura around her. Even a silly person could've told that she was the queen. Uday stood firmly in front of her. "Guess I should bow..." After a few seconds of silence, he thought. But before he could act on this, the man asked him a question.

"You are the person who saved the princess?" The man was huge, dressed royally and had a very egoistic expression on his face. Definitely the king.

"Yes, sir." Uday replied politely, not for once feeling pressured like any normal person would've if they came across a royal person. He was too tired for the pressure.

"I'm sure you must've done that for some sort of prize." The man sneered. Uday didn't like it.

"Brijraj, please. Let me talk." The woman silenced him sharply. Brijraj shook his head and walked out of the room.

"What is your name young man?" The queen asked him politely.

"Uday Thakkar your highness." Well, he couldn't help it. She was a queen after all!

"Uday, I can't thank  you enough for saving my granddaughter's life tonight. If there was anything I could do for you, please don't hesitant." She smiled at him.

"No thank you, I would just like to leave. It's late." He didn't mean to put this phrase this way, it just slipped out of his mouth.

The woman smiled and understood what he wanted to say. She wasn't the least bit offended. She just called one of the servants and ordered him to drive Uday safely to his house. He was going to protest but she just smiled at him and said, "It's the least we can do for you."

Uday walked out of the room. Once again he was following a servant. He was really tired, his eyes were stinging due to sleep. God knows how many yawns he had stifled inside the room. He stopped for a while and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

It was a classic example of doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Just as he was rubbing his eyes, someone passed by him. The flowery smell of the person made him stop rubbing his eyes and look back to get a look at the person.

Too late, the girl had crossed the corridor, turned around the corner and disappeared into the maze of the palace. The beautiful smell made him forget his sleep and he just stood there fixed on the spot, staring at the place where she had disappeared. He had just seen her one arm and open flowing hair, but they were enough to mesmerize him for a while.

"Excuse me, shall we get going?" The servant who was leading him, asked him and pulled him out of his daze. He nodded mindlessly and continued walking behind him.

Behind him, the girl's face appeared behind the corner wall. She stared as the man kept on walking, his back becoming smaller second by second. Who was he? She was in a hurry so she noticed him quite late. And now he was gone. Maybe he was the one who saved J from those goons, she wanted to meet especially after hearing the tales of his bravery from J, her curiosity had increased in large volume. But she had missed her chance.

"Manyata, kya hua?" Vijay bhai came behind her. Mimicking her, he also looked at the empty corridor, confused.

"Huh? Kuch nahin..." Manyata shook her head.

Comments are always appreciated! Constructive criticism is always welcome!
Love, Mais 😳

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ff...loved the start...pm me...continue soon