Posted: 19 years ago
jammy thanks for your update too😊
yashika thumbnail

u are right ides !😊

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

thnx Yashika......it shows Jammy's mom had all the details right......  I'd say she has all the makings of being a good updater for I-F should she ever desire so....πŸ‘

Below is the way how I was able to get the missing five mins update from my mom it is very funny. Actually I was pressing her for details and she wasnt in mood to give any πŸ˜›.

Let me give you brief scene how I was able to get it from her.

It all begins with me asking her "Maine kya miss kiya first five mins main"

She "Kuch nahi woh jassi kuch nahi boli"πŸ˜• (imagine 5 mins main koi kuch nahi bola)πŸ˜‰

Me "Kuch to boli hogi mom, Kal kitna serious face tha uska"

She "Haan woh boli ke Nandu bhi to uska dost hain , to Usme(purab) aur nandu main farak hain naa, aur Thodi woh nandu se shaadi kar legi"  (this is where she stoped and went back to watching movie)

Me "Bas itna hi"

She "Nahi aur  Bola ki woh khaas dost hain, jiski jassi ki life main bahut importance hain"

Me " Aur ?"

She "Aur kya bus phir kuch  nahi"

Me " Kya ??? Itna sa hi!!"

She" Bus aur kuch important nahi Woh nandu aur Jassi naach rahe the aur purab pareshaan dikh raha tha, To woh jassi ki Dadi boli keTension maat le" (πŸ˜†)

Me "Aisa boli tension mat le"

She " Nahi matlaab samjha ke boli ke Fikar maat kar aur sab thik ho jaayega aur kya jassi kaam main bahut busy aur worried hain is liye aise behave kar rahin hain"

Me" Aur kya"

She "Aur kuch nahi fir tu aa gaya"

ME "Sure "

She "Tu kya Jassi pe lekh likh raha hain yaa book??"

Me "Nahi main to aise hi!! "

She "Kya aise hi, itna tension mat le uski shaadi koi tere se nahi hone waali"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So that is how I was able to get those 5 mins update. πŸ˜‰

Jammy.

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was too funny Jammy.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bhai dekho.... Jassi se shadi mat kar dena... nahi to Mummy naraaj ho jayegi....... πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
well then hats off to u JammyπŸ˜†......sigh.....the predicments some of us go through to get 5 minute updateπŸ˜‰
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
jammy.. πŸ˜† Ab Jassi ke liye ek aur line mein.. .. baap re.. lagta hai mujhe apni presentation ke bareme kuch sochna padega.. πŸ˜‰Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
yashika thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jammy.

u are too good ! ever seriously considered taking up writing as a profession ? think abt it. who knows, some day, we will get the opportunity to say.......arre bhai, vho booker prize winner hai naa, who hamare jassi forum ka frontline writer tha....itni achi foundation mili use is serial discussion forum pe....ki aaj yahen reach kar gaya πŸ˜‰

of course, the book for which u will win the booker wld be.....'purab ko haasil karne ke 2000 mahilao ke 50000 formulae'!πŸ˜†

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashika

of course, the book for which u will win the booker wld be.....'purab ko haasil karne ke 2000 mahilao ke 50000 formulae'!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yashika.....and the book will obviously be dedicated to Purab's fans......the Dedications would read:

In fond memory of the ladies who had a mind, so one tracked about Purab, that no other reality could violate it.........πŸ˜‰

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tnx Jammy.I tuned in very late today.very nice update but your way of taking out the story for those five min are just too funnyπŸ˜†
anniegupta_ thumbnail
thanks jammy... ur so funny!!! πŸ˜†