Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Witcha's Masterplan Might Lead SiNal's Consumation

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
guys...you notice...whenever witcha makes a plan...she only lead SiNal to come closer to each other...her new plan backfired and kunnal supported siddhi...now with her masterplan running into her head which leads to vineet...i think this time too her plan fails...and she leads SiNal to realise their love for each other and also consumation between SiNal...

why i say that...this vineet-witcha track leads siddhi to realise her feelings for kunal...siddhi always knew abt kunal-witcha so-called love story...even when she was with anand...and after few days of marriage...seeing kunal with witcha did not make a difference to her...because for her its only a compromise marriage...slowly she began to understand kunal...and now she is in love...now she can't tolerate kunal with witcha...this makes realisation...

now for consumation hints...since the MB journey i have noticed...from witcha hot SiNal dream...kunu's shirtless scenes in MB...to siddhi changing her saree with the presence of kunu in her room...to recent haldi scenes where kunu goes near siddhi...this all are hints for a consumation that is going to happen soon...but under which circumstances is yet to be seen...

i don't know why i feel that witcha is going to execute her plan during shilpa's marriage to seperate SiNal for good...but then this plan of witcha is going to bring a realisation of love between SiNal and also a consumation...

SiNal relationship have grown...yes i agree...but then i guess noone have realise that SiNal relationship is going through the phase of the saat pheres taken in the wedding...

in saat phere...husband-wife makes a promise around the agni khund

1) understanding each other

SiNal have been understanding each other...kunal gets to know that siddhi was not what he thought abt earlier on...and siddhi realised that though kunal is arrogant...angry person...but deep down he has a beautiful heart which is not shown to anyone...not even to himself...

2) self-control

from the wedding till now...SiNal have not consumated their marriage...they never force themselves on each other...they maintain a distance in the physical aspect...they have been controlling themselves so far...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

3) being friends with each other

before the court case..post marriage...SiNal were understanding each other...but after the court case...SiNal have become best of friends...they share each other pain...though yes siddhi hides certain stuff from kunal...because of some dumbo...but SiNal has been great friends...cracking jokes...laughing with each other...

4) a promise of wife to husband that she will take care of his family and his needs...responsiblities...and a husband promise to wife...that he will promise to support and stand by with her throughout his whole life...

well...we have seen it last week...infact throughout...siddhi have been taking kunal's family responsiblities...needs...protect his family from all evil eyes...circumstances and situations...and now kunal have fulfilled the promise he took in the wedding with her...he supported her...and also fought with his family for her...

5) love

SiNal have been fulfilling all vows of marriage...now come to the vows of love...both have a past...which is not easy to forget...but then sometimes cupids of love does its own tricks...love happens the second time...and this time with full power...and true and divine love...siddhi is on the verge of realising her feelings for kunal...kunal though in love is yet to realise...well this one vow of marriage which is yet to be seen how SiNal will realise and confess their love for each other

6)consumation of marriage

when all 5 elements of vows happens between a husband-wife...then it leads to the 6th vows...which is known as consumation of marriage...where two different souls becomes one mentally...physically...in the case of SiNal...all 4 elements...now the wait for the 5 element which will lead to 6 element...that will fully make them as real husband-wife...and none of their past can overshadow it...

7) kids

the birth of a new life...which is known as love symbol of an husband-wife...bit for SiNal a long long wait...

after sooraj-sandhya...kunal-siddhi are the other couples who is really following the vows of marriage and saat phere...i am surprised that it came from ekta...because she always makes a mockery out of marriage...for the first time she showed the real meaning of marriage...sooraj-sandhya...kunal-siddhi the real epic example of a husband-wife...how a husband-wife fulfills their vows through a arrange and compromise marriage...how they bring love...trust...understanding between each other

SiNal have completed all 4 vows of marriage...now i guess its hinting towards the 5th and 6th vows of marriage...

since MB episodes...i have been noticing it...that there is a hidden meaning in all SiNal scenes...

i guess the realisation will happen on shilpa's marriage due to witcha's masterplan...and another masterplan of witcha might lead them into a consumation of marriage maybe on the day of anand's death anniversary...they came together because of anand and bond themselves into marriage...now they will become one soul too because of anand...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
tumne to abhi se bahut dur ki soch li hai๐Ÿ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail
i think so that firstly kunal will come to know abt witcha's plan then only consumation not before! i want  that b'coz if after consummation if witcha creates any problem between them v wont b able them to c them living separately or giving angry looks to each other๐Ÿ˜† Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --nIdHi--

tumne to abhi se bahut dur ki soch li hai๐Ÿ˜†

arrey yaar sochna padhta hai...jis speed se SiNal ki relationship progress kar rahi...us hisab se mere bachche ki bachche bhi hojayenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ...but we will never get to see SiNal falling love in true manner and their most awaited big nite...

witcha masterplan might seperate SiNal for a short time...and this short time is made for realisation...now i wish witcha quicky conduct her masterplan...siddhi misunderstood...and goes back to kapil's house...kunu at home in thoughts of siddhi...vineet-siddhi friendship that leads kunu to get jealous...then kunu's realisation...kunu will only understand his love if only he is seperated from his wife for a short time...when her silence is killing him...he wants her to shout at him...then imagine...his wife is not with him...how crazy he will go...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice SiNal essay. wow in 2months of marriage SiNal progressed well. 4 vows finished. just 3 vows left ๐Ÿฅณ. it's 2months but for us it's like 2centuries ๐Ÿ˜†.siddhi finished 5vows. this kunal is super fast finished 4 vows. ya tookral gang def create problems for sinal which leads to 5th vow(love).becos kunal has starting prob needs always push def witcha give it. ๐Ÿ˜†
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --nIdHi--

i think so that firstly kunal will come to know abt witcha's plan then only consumation not before! i want  that b'coz if after consummation if witcha creates any problem between them v wont b able them to c them living separately or giving angry looks to each other๐Ÿ˜†

even i hope what you say come true...kunu knowing abt witcha's plan...but then when it comes to witcha...his brains freezes...so i don't think he will get to know her plan...if only miracles happens...
GuardianDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

witcha masterplan might seperate SiNal for a short time...and this short time is made for realisation...now i wish witcha quicky conduct her masterplan...siddhi misunderstood...and goes back to kapil's house...kunu at home in thoughts of siddhi...vineet-siddhi friendship that leads kunu to get jealous...then kunu's realisation...kunu will only understand his love if only he is seperated from his wife for a short time...when her silence is killing him...he wants her to shout at him...then imagine...his wife is not with him...how crazy he will go...

ya as siddhi heard kunal saying abt divorce and his closeness wid witcha may separate them for a short span of time! and while living separately they may understand the love for each other! and yes siddhi's realtion wid vineet can make kunu jealous๐Ÿ˜† and may ask siddhi to stay away from him
GuardianDevil thumbnail

even i hope what you say come true...kunu knowing abt witcha's plan...but then when it comes to witcha...his brains freezes...so i don't think he will get to know her plan...if only miracles happens...

i think so it will be siddhi is the only who can bring out the real face of witcha in front of every one
Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

nice SiNal essay. wow in 2months of marriage SiNal progressed well. 4 vows finished. just 3 vows left ๐Ÿฅณ. it's 2months but for us it's like 2centuries ๐Ÿ˜†.siddhi finished 5vows. this kunal is super fast finished 4 vows. ya tookral gang def create problems for sinal which leads to 5th vow(love).becos kunal has starting prob needs always push def witcha give it. ๐Ÿ˜†

yup in 2 months...SiNal have progressed well...but then for us it took forever because of dumbo krap and witcha's nonsense...i am surprised that siddhi have finished 5 vows...kunu only finished 4...lets see how SiNal leads to 6th...and yes with the help of witcha...very soon we will get what we always wanted...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
GuardianDevil thumbnail

yup in 2 months...SiNal have progressed well...but then for us it took forever because of dumbo krap and witcha's nonsense...i am surprised that siddhi have finished 5 vows...kunu only finished 4...lets see how SiNal leads to 6th...and yes with the help of witcha...very soon we will get what we always wanted...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

the reason behind y kunu only 4 is that he was in love with richa for much longer period where as anand siddhi relation was only of few day(4 din ka pyar๐Ÿ˜†) so siddhi can love kunal easily but it will take time for kunal to accept siddhi as his love life