Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JasonBourne

JasonBourne

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Hi Everybody !!

I am new to India forums. Am basically from Kerala.
I love the show Hitler didi on Zee...recently, i read about the new entry of mrunal jain. i just wanted to tell my views regarding the similarity of the HD story and a malayalam movie "Kanmadam"...ofcourse the background is somewhat different...but the basic story line is the same..itz about a girl who looks after her crazy family and she too never smiles . She had a brother who stays away. Finally one day a man (hero) comes and tries to be a part of their life. It is then revealed at the end that the brother who stayed away was killed in an accident in which the hero was involved. The hero tries to understand their family through the letters which 'our lady' posted..and comes to help them out of remorse.

In this film story also a guy(heros friend) makes an entry at the later part and tries to flirt with the heroine. The two friends will end up in a fight where the hero has to confess about the incident to the heroine as the friend knew about the accident and began to threaten him. Heros family backround and issues are also shown.

But the ending was not disappointing :) She was ready to accept the fact (as it was an accident)...but keeps the secret to herself without telling the family and takes all the pain. And yes one imp thing : 'She'll choose the hero itself'
Seems like the only difference here is that the new guy is supposed to be rishi's bro(that too not sure)

Edited by JasonBourne - 01 January 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindoveneelabhaayeshaakhtaraewaALUJNA21.Karam.Deewani.prerna_agrawalNidz-JustForNBTtanushee-Gunners-ramusk0-SD-0Anaya_-shalz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler didi-Movie similarity !!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OMjaz

Groupbie

OMjaz

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hehe happy new year dear...Hug

ROFL

@JasonBourne

ROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Edited by OMjaz - 31 December 2011 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i-m-thebest

i-m-thebest

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rati-sumit

Groupbie

Rati-sumit

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
ohh no app nay hd ki puri story bata di ab hd kone dhakay ga Cry Cry

mumiiiCryCry

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing but of course here there will be some change.

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
frm wikipedia

Plot

A thug, Vishwanathan, leaves the city to the village where a deceased man named Damodaran lived. Damodaran's grandmother was waiting for her grandson's return, unaware of his death. Vishwanathan falls in love with a high-tempered young woman named Bhanu before his best friend Johny came for him. But would Vishwanathan reveal the truth to Bhanu that, he and his friend Johny accidentally killed Damodaran ?

so that is why that character of amma, indira's neighbour...she seemed so extra but gettin too much importance but now i get it...but here she is not vidit's grandma but she is waiting for her grandson...so what's this mystery? and rishi is not a thug

well this has definitely taken away some of the respect i had for hd being original...but it's kinda ok...plagarism is reality unfortunately...atleast they have imagined the characters in a modern day delhi setting which is also a big thing...for the amazing actors, the dialogues, the delhi flavor...hd is still worth a watch n for rati more than anything...but being a daily soap they have to run the show for long so i hope they make some big changes also...like modify the story a bit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya.D

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

frm wikipedia

Plot

A thug, Vishwanathan, leaves the city to the village where a deceased man named Damodaran lived. Damodaran's grandmother was waiting for her grandson's return, unaware of his death. Vishwanathan falls in love with a high-tempered young woman named Bhanu before his best friend Johny came for him. But would Vishwanathan reveal the truth to Bhanu that, he and his friend Johny accidentally killed Damodaran ?

so that is why that character of amma, indira's neighbour...she seemed so extra but gettin too much importance but now i get it...but here she is not vidit's grandma but she is waiting for her grandson...so what's this mystery? and rishi is not a thug

well this has definitely taken away some of the respect i had for hd being original...but it's kinda ok...plagarism is reality unfortunately...atleast they have imagined the characters in a modern day delhi setting which is also a big thing...for the amazing actors, the dialogues, the delhi flavor...hd is still worth a watch n for rati more than anything...but being a daily soap they have to run the show for long so i hope they make some big changes also...like modify the story a bit...

It is obvious they can't copy it completely if ever taken from the same very plot they need to change a bit.But still Vidit is not related to amma and her son is in London whereas Vidit is or was in America.
what a puzzle it is i would have solved my old maths prob long ago and that also successfully.

Edited by alujna-21 - 31 December 2011 at 12:02pm

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Wow! that film sounds a lot like the show. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top