Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: magical_mania

aww anyaa thank u 4 d appreciation...il surely pm u 😊

Thanxx:)
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey, just rread it...the intro was awesome...plzzz continue soon n plzz pm me...
magical_mania thumbnail

Originally posted by: magical_mania

aww farah u r a sweetheart..thanku dear wil surely write further n won't 4get 2 pm u

magical_mania thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely7010

hey, just rread it...the intro was awesome...plzzz continue soon n plzz pm me...

thanku dear will surely pm u 😊
magical_mania thumbnail
First of all sincere apology to u all for the late update...life is just too busy...so without a delay here's the update 😊

UPDATE 1

FLASHBACK

armaanon ke diye mein jaise, lau kar chal aaye yeh junoon
zindagi intehaan hai toh kya, manzilon ka mujhe hai junoon
suni rahoon mein bhi, hum safar ka junoon, hum safar ka junoon...

When I mesmerize my first day in city Mumbai profoundly called as Mayanagri'My heart still lingers around my thought process. A day full of excitement and nervousness. It was time to achieve something, grab new opportunities, make new friends and the most important to create my own identity.

I was empty-handed entering to the gates of Dance India Dance2, filled with mixed emotions of passion & excitement. I was taken aback when I saw thousands of people sitting in the hall waiting for their luck to win over them. I examined their faces which reflected nervousness for their face-off, passion to show their talent & fear of losing the auditions.

I was suppressed to see those faces but one thing uplifted my morale, a girl sitting on the chair; ears covered with headphones were rehearsing on her song. Her face had confidence & attitude as if she doesn't care who the king of the world is. She passed me eyeshot & then started recalling her steps .I simply settled me on the chair, sinking in my thoughts as to "How will I present my dance before the judges? Will they going to like it? What if I'll forget my steps? Or I won't be able to come up with their demands and expectations?"

These thoughts were attacking my mind and they were almost successful in collapsing my courage. All of a sudden my name was announced & I was called to give my auditions. As I entered, a smell of fear stuck up in my nose. I was standing center stage and could see only the faces of 3 famous choreographers who are inspiration for every aspiring dancer. Music started and by keeping the track of it I presented my dance on the song Tere Lai' Music stopped and again I was alone standing there to face the judges. One of them called my name, I was standing dumb. He asked me to collect Takdeer Ki Topi. He actually asked me to jump on the band wagon. It flipped my lid and ran towards the judges to actually touch my dreams.

I couldn't believe I was the one who got selected in DID 2. Though I was pretty much sure, a sudden moment can shake anybody's spine. Shouting like a maniac, holding Takdeer ki Topi in a hand, I came outside. I was caught by the anchor of the show to express my feelings. I was speechless and till now it's hard to describe that moment.

After summing up all my thoughts and excitement I rested on my chair to wait for the final decision. There were few other faces who  were competing against me to get themselves on top of me. I took a sip of coffee and watched every other to weaving in and out of the room. Some had brighten faces and others story had met an end. It was the time for the judges to review their decisions. At a stretch I was praying to God. After all it was my all-out effort.

We've been called inside. My heart was pounding like as rabbit but the girl which I saw before the auditions had calm expressions on her face. She was all quiet may be not from inside. It seems to me as all the judges were beating around the bush. I was all absent-minded, drowning in my thoughts.

A sudden bolt hit my face as I heard a voice addressing my name. "Kunwar Amarjeet Singh you've been selected in DID 2 auditions". "What?" Those were my expressions. I couldn't believe what my ears heard. But that was right. It seems as the doors of my destiny was opened in front of me, welcoming me in my new world.

I got carried away with my thoughts walking towards the exit of DID audition gate. I took my baggage and headed towards the allotted place for the contestants. We were settled in our places and were asked to rest because next morning we have to work on our rehearsals.

pm list on the 1st page...appreciation and criticisation always welcome...😊
Edited by magical_mania - 11 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i love how u are addressing the whole tale..its like reading some novel
damn m so happy reading it
i love the beginning
continue it fast
u are a brilliant writer
loving it totally!!!
don't ever forget to pm me mania!!
achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
faaab!!!!!👏...thaaanks a lot for the pm...i love arsha/kriyaansh ff"s...plzzz update soon
magical_mania thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

i love how u are addressing the whole tale..its like reading some novel

damn m so happy reading it
i love the beginning
continue it fast
u are a brilliant writer
loving it totally!!!
don't ever forget to pm me mania!!

thank u so much aarti...words 4m a writer like u are always treasured...thanx a lot n pms on d way😊
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
MANU!!!!
What was I reading!!! DID 2 in that way..you know all of the sudden I was imagining Amar in that green jacket he wore in auditions. It's a new dimension to DID2 for me!!
You are a story teller who bound me in your charming story line that now I can only think of all that anxiety they both must have feel in the auditions..😳
Shakti..the calm and confident one from always..I know you didn't mentioned her name yet..what I believe that she's shakti..the girl with a stable and confident expression..hain na!!😃
And the way you described Kunwar's internal feelings on each step of his journey towards audition stage...oh Girl..I am living him again through your story...😳
Thank you so much..for bringing me in the charms of DID days with my inspiration Kunwar Amarjeet Singh..😊
You are just amazing writer.⭐️
well done!! 👍🏼
It's just beyond words..I can't express more than this right now..I am in heaven...😍
Hugs sweets for this awesome update...🤗
..Rish.. thumbnail
MANIA MANIA MANIA... 
i really felt i was reading a novel...by a superb writer..!!
Its awesome dearie..!! I loved it a LOT!!!! 🤗