Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

lordwish

lordwish

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Originally posted by lordwish

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

hi guys...can anyone plz answer my questions about the show?

1.what is indu singh's profession...i mean is he a teacher in sanchi's college?

2.is indu singh a goon?

3.is indu educated?.

1. indu is college leader..and he senior of sanchi that's why she call him sir...

2.Yeah he is a bit of gunda that's because of his rural background...he's a u.p guy...that do happen in u.p ...

3.he did study but in hindi school that's why he don't know how to speak english properly..

thanx...college leader means what?...is he officially a part of the college?
...Yeah they are part of college and even student...actually in rjn college of u.p is shown... this type of dadagiri do happen there...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ruk Jaana Nahin Help Desk (Page 3)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

np_137

np_137

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
How is the show chaska meter ranking calculated?

peache

peache

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by np_137

How is the show chaska meter ranking calculated?

...There is a topic made by @lordwish on page 6 called tip to increase chaska meter ranking...there you can read everyrhing about increasing chaska meter ranking...

suvarnak

suvarnak

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Need Lyrics For The Title Song...

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Please help. The promos showed sanchi tying a thread on indus wrist indicating a bro sis relationship or thats how i perceived it. Did the story not progress in that direction? Is indu the main lead? Thank you for any insight you can provide

peache

peache

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irene_c

Please help. The promos showed sanchi tying a thread on indus wrist indicating a bro sis relationship or thats how i perceived it. Did the story not progress in that direction? Is indu the main lead? Thank you for any insight you can provide

...First of all sanchi did tie thread on promo but nothing like this happend in serial upto now...instead serial showed indu madly in love with sanchi (no brother/sister relationship)...and secondly about main lead indu has been considered main lead upto now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cdevraniharish

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peache

Originally posted by irene_c

...First of all sanchi did tie thread on promo but nothing like this happend in serial upto now...instead serial showed indu madly in love with sanchi (no brother/sister relationship)...and secondly about main lead indu has been considered main lead upto now...

Thx for update... Im big fan of Indu singh ... I want indu singh with Sanchiii...hope bro-sis relation ship  jaisa kuch naa ho... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbel

aqeel2

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.