Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

thank u thank u thank uuu!!!
ur a life saver!!⭐️
muah muah muuuaaahhh πŸ˜³
butterbear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Will you be posting anymore videos with the subtitles on the video and archive posts?? Please I'd be really grateful as I do not speak hindi!
x-ehmmbh-x thumbnail
i've been watching the show for a while, but didn't watch it from the start, so theres  a few things i don't understand, can someone help clear my confusion :s 
1) what did sananand tiwari do with the huse paper to kick the mathur's out of their house?
2) i heard that sanchi's dad was kidnapped, why?
3) didn't sanchi have younger siblings, where did they go?

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x-ehmmbh-x

i've been watching the show for a while, but didn't watch it from the start, so theres  a few things i don't understand, can someone help clear my confusion :s 

1) what did sananand tiwari do with the huse paper to kick the mathur's out of their house?
2) i heard that sanchi's dad was kidnapped, why?
3) didn't sanchi have younger siblings, where did they go?

hi dear... i hope my explaination solves your query..

1) he cunningly got the mathurs out of their mathur niwas which they had given in rent to the tiwaris for sometime and when they return to banaras.. he being a cunning lawyer.. doesnt allow them to get into the house.. and tiwari's capture the mathur niwas.. and bribes the local police to not help the mathurs

2)sanchi's dad was kidnapped after, the house paper he(tiwari) got after cheating on tarachand and sanchi with his lawyer friend, is again into mathurs hand(20th january i suppose) in this epi sanchi gets into the tiwari's house aka mathur niwas and steals it back from that place.. so to getting back on her and tarachand he kidnaps him.. in anger and to get  back the property papers..

3)πŸ˜†even we are wondering the sameπŸ˜†...actually veena ji sanchi's mother has  sent to their aunty's place.. to keep them away from what they are currently facing
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good job explaining Selvi! πŸ€—
x-ehmmbh-x thumbnail
roshaeldsouza91, thank you hun so much for solving my confusion, now it makes sense why sanchi can't stand tiwari, god tiwari is one sly, crafty, evil human being, btw has indu's mum just vanished like sanchi' s siblings πŸ˜†

roshaeldsouza91, thank you hun so much for solving my confusion, now it makes sense why sanchi can't stand tiwari, god tiwari is one sly, crafty, evil human being, btw has indu's mum just vanished like sanchi' s siblings πŸ˜†

@x-ehmmbh-x-
you are belcum lol.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† welcome dear
good question dearπŸ˜†... hahahha even we are waiting for "indu ki mayya's" return..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

she went to haridwar for her son's bail and wellness.. as he was in jail and was not getting bail also.. worried she thought may be some buri drishti and all has impacted on indu's life.. so she goes to haridwar .. and we never got to see her again.. lol and i auppose now she is in her haveli.. with hubby who is ill..

abb bolo haaan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw you can call me selvi.. or rosh or anything you want to..πŸ˜ƒ welcome to the forumπŸ€—..πŸ€— do make your presence felt in the forum with your views and ideas... am sure you will enjoy it..

and plzz introduce yourself in the introduction thread..

@namz- ohh thnxx dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
x-ehmmbh-x thumbnail
😊well selvi, thank you for such a warm welcome πŸ€— 
what can i say, i wasn't expecting such an in depth answerπŸ˜†, i hope she comes back, she was a very interesting character πŸ˜›
right, now i'm heading over to the introduction thread πŸ˜Š

😊well selvi, thank you for such a warm welcome πŸ€— 

what can i say, i wasn't expecting such an in depth answerπŸ˜†, i hope she comes back, she was a very interesting character πŸ˜›
right, now i'm heading over to the introduction thread πŸ˜Š

hahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you dearπŸ˜† yep even we were praying for mayya's return..πŸ˜† it was really fun when she was aroundπŸ˜†

yep thats good... β­οΈ