Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
beautifully put girls...silent princess and Ridhi...

i agree with your words...i think this is one of the best scenes of HD so far

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inder-Indira Scene (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

Ouch IF erased my post somehow ...

so hopefully I can recreate my thoughts LOL

first of all! Rinky great post, finally was able to watch the episode & i think this was the true show stealer.  From the break of realization to Indira finally back in her home addressing her family members, simply brilliant!

As the previous comments stated, everything was so well hashed out and discussed so there is not much I can add ..but i will say that I noticed that clenched fist.  In my mind, I think Indira was steeling her nerves and keeping a hold on her inner emotions  (the daughter aspect mentioned) , and kept herself prepared to do and say all she had.  Honestly, Indira isn't heartless, her stern actions does have an effect upon herself - not just those she deals with & so it is very probably that when addressing Inder Sharma's shortcomings, as a father and as individual, she had to keep a stone upon her heart.  This person, instead of projecting the honorable and revered image of a father, of a protecting husband, she must view his shame, his past hopeless state, and his reducement of influence.  He's not worth even the same space that her feet are at, but one step below.  He can look at his daughter in her eyes - he keeps his own eyes and head bowed in front of someone so much younger than him - ashamed.  He's been reduced to a joke, a fool & Indira is the one that must deal with even this.  No one else could do this, only her.  The best part was that, Indira reveals her vulnerability towards her family members, "You all think I take great joy in being Hitler didi, you assume that I like ruling and bossing everyone - but I do not.  I have to be this way to keep this place a float, I need to be this way to pay and compensate for Inder Sharma cowardice."  

Well Written Riddhi...
Its soo difficult for a  daughter to see her own father at her feet & yet stand still.
if it was some other situation, whr  a father might have tripped, koi bhi daughter waha apne hath aage badathi to lift her father...but here Indira had to keep all her daughter feelings aside & stay strong...tht clenched fist was depicting tht thing...and as she told woh behcare bhi nahi rahe. She couldnt evn pitty or sympathise with her fathers conditions. But she had to let him knw & realise his condition, and through tht she let out all her feelings & pain at the same time too. 

and then Continuing with tht Scene...she told her whole Family abt the reason behind her being or called as Hitler didi too, which we all knw, but those family members never thought nor realised. The way she told the fact in such simple & straight words was lovely. I hope atleast frm now Family member will understand & appreciate Indira for wht she has been doing & will continue to do. Am waiting for those scenes jaha hum yeh dekh payenge ki Family members bhi Indira ki sach mein kadar kare aur unse pyaar se baat kare.,,,without any selfish thoughts or greed of money.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 02 January 2012 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onnie_Eusof....vula_kv....

Onnie_Eusof

Groupbie

Onnie_Eusof

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I think now the family will do what ever she asked since now she has the money..

....vula_kv....

IF-Dazzler

....vula_kv....

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
really u r true rinky i was also thinking that but thanks u posted it.
yeah u r right it was awesome my mother also felt happy by seeing that scene 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top