Page 4 Page 4

Onnie_Eusof

Groupbie

Onnie_Eusof

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
This drama thought so much, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inder-Indira Scene (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I knew it i knew it... if someone made a topic about this scene it would be  -Rinky- !!! i loved it :) that was my favortie scene till date in HD it had SOOO much meaning Rati's acting was superb in it and Inder's reactions were amazing!!!!! BEST SCENE Heart

Edited by sagarvidya4ver - 31 December 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-

mygaby

IF-Dazzler

mygaby

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
happy new yr Rinky

nice post dear.loved the 30 dec epi .it was just bang on. Navina's surprise entry was so much pleasant.

-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
thank you onnie, sagarvidya and suman for replying

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onnie_Eusofmygaby

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
mujhe yeh scene isi liye achha laga kyunki is scene mein indira ka pura dard chhalak ke baahar aa gaya phir bhi dard iss baat ka raha ki munna, mandira uski maa aur bhabhi ko indira ke dard ka pata nahi chala woh log to apne hi swarh mein gul hai aur ab yeh nayi entry aur rishi ka plan ...jaane aage kya hoga.

Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Rinky...Thnx a lot for  this post on the Most wonderful scene sooo far on HD
Indira's dialogues were soo heart touching...showed all her pain & feelings towards her father.
Tht scene really needed appreciation...
frm the writers, picturisation to the Actor's...GR8 job by evry1

Ahh...i have nothing else to add...as u guys have written it all & am here very late too!!1
Aap sab logo ne sab kuch likh dala yaar...evry single detail and emotions behind it
well...ek baat mention karna chaungi..have u observed Indira's hand whn Inder fell down near her feet...Unke haath mutti band the...ab yeh kyu...yeh bhi sochne wali baat hai. 

Anyways...i really loved tht scene a lot. 
Rati di was Excellent in tht scene, frm dialogue delivery, expressions evrything Perfect
Inder sharma was good too...Both did Fab job in this scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreemygabymoksha89-Rinky-

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Just watched friday's episode. I must say that particular scene was brilliantly executed, the dialogue delivery, the expressions. It was all fabulous. I must say till now the one epsiode that stood out was the first one, and now this one. It truly defined the whole serial.

That one step in/out bit was the greatest one, symbolizing so much more than what we could see. It  was terrific.
With Indira pouring out everything she had inside her since her father left till he came  back. She was Hitler Didi in the beginning when she hushed her step-mother after that she just spoke as a "daughter" and than in the end she came back to being Hitler Didi.

Rati's acting was fabulous, the way she changed from HD to a simply beaing a daughter... and then the back to HD again. Simpy fabulous.

And the actor that plays Inder... Amazing expressions.. Shame, guilt, disappointment.. Everything...
And the writer for writing such amazing lines. Hats off to the 2 actors and the writer...

Awesome post Rinky, I'm also quite surprised to see none other post on this scene.

Mrunal & Navina's entry was also nice, but this scene was much more important and it was very grand... and it defined "Hitler Didi" in every way.
I do hope we get more such scenes. :)

-SilentPrincess-

moksha89-Rinky-

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Rinky...Thnx a lot for  this post on the Most wonderful scene sooo far on HD
Indira's dialogues were soo heart touching...showed all her pain & feelings towards her father.
Tht scene really needed appreciation...
frm the writers, picturisation to the Actor's...GR8 job by evry1

Ahh...i have nothing else to add...as u guys have written it all & am here very late too!!1
Aap sab logo ne sab kuch likh dala yaar...evry single detail and emotions behind it
well...ek baat mention karna chaungi..have u observed Indira's hand whn Inder fell down near her feet...Unke haath mutti band the...ab yeh kyu...yeh bhi sochne wali baat hai. 

Anyways...i really loved tht scene a lot. 
Rati di was Excellent in tht scene, frm dialogue delivery, expressions evrything Perfect
Inder sharma was good too...Both did Fab job in this scene.

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Just watched friday's episode. I must say that particular scene was brilliantly executed, the dialogue delivery, the expressions. It was all fabulous. I must say till now the one epsiode that stood out was the first one, and now this one. It truly defined the whole serial. 

That one step in/out bit was the greatest one, symbolizing so much more than what we could see. It  was terrific.
With Indira pouring out everything she had inside her since her father left till he came  back. She was Hitler Didi in the beginning when she hushed her step-mother after that she just spoke as a "daughter" and than in the end she came back to being Hitler Didi. 

Rati's acting was fabulous, the way she changed from HD to a simply beaing a daughter... and then the back to HD again. Simpy fabulous.

And the actor that plays Inder... Amazing expressions.. Shame, guilt, disappointment.. Everything...
And the writer for writing such amazing lines. Hats off to the 2 actors and the writer...

Awesome post Rinky, I'm also quite surprised to see none other post on this scene. 

Mrunal & Navina's entry was also nice, but this scene was much more important and it was very grand... and it defined "Hitler Didi" in every way. 
I do hope we get more such scenes. :)

-SilentPrincess-

Ouch IF erased my post somehow ...

so hopefully I can recreate my thoughts LOL

first of all! Rinky great post, finally was able to watch the episode & i think this was the true show stealer.  From the break of realization to Indira finally back in her home addressing her family members, simply brilliant!

As the previous comments stated, everything was so well hashed out and discussed so there is not much I can add ..but i will say that I noticed that clenched fist.  In my mind, I think Indira was steeling her nerves and keeping a hold on her inner emotions  (the daughter aspect mentioned) , and kept herself prepared to do and say all she had.  Honestly, Indira isn't heartless, her stern actions does have an effect upon herself - not just those she deals with & so it is very probably that when addressing Inder Sharma's shortcomings, as a father and as individual, she had to keep a stone upon her heart.  This person, instead of projecting the honorable and revered image of a father, of a protecting husband, she must view his shame, his past hopeless state, and his reducement of influence.  He's not worth even the same space that her feet are at, but one step below.  He can look at his daughter in her eyes - he keeps his own eyes and head bowed in front of someone so much younger than him - ashamed.  He's been reduced to a joke, a fool & Indira is the one that must deal with even this.  No one else could do this, only her.  The best part was that, Indira reveals her vulnerability towards her family members, "You all think I take great joy in being Hitler didi, you assume that I like ruling and bossing everyone - but I do not.  I have to be this way to keep this place a float, I need to be this way to pay and compensate for Inder Sharma cowardice."  

Edited by moksha89 - 01 January 2012 at 9:28pm

-Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top