Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

what do you mean by a gang? does it have a negative bearing? then i am scared..😆

one point I missed out...the point where Indira said..shut up to jhumpa...and said mein apne..b...baap se baat kar rahi hoon..man she went to baap...not even papa or pita...lol

she must be craving for him...cause in the beginning it was show how much she missed her father's prescence...

indar sharma is a cowardly person...spineless...and needs to get dominated by someone...and hoping Kutumb has learnt her lesson though the woman is quite incorrigable

A gang as in a bunch of buddies. From the way, Navina said, ricky is in the city & Sameer looked on. It seems that they are friends. Come on, if they weren't friends, Rishi wouldn't have sold the property to Diwan builders, which is Sameer's company.
Wait, now that we know Diwan builders exist, that means her house has been sold right??
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post
it was amazing scene b/w indira inder
i luv that scene inder was crying infront of indira.he was feeling bad
Rinky, it was very emotional deepdown where daughter has to figure out her fathers mistakes 😕 , we saw the pain in Indiras Eyes as well as Inder Kumar Eyes .. she wanted to call him my fatther than while saying " Ek Aurat ke liye aapne yeh sab choda, dekhiye isne aapke kya halat kar di hai " ..n called him BAAP...

Kutum has realised hopefully what her husband has done..

best part of this scene was when Picturisation at the end of inder-indira scene ,where Indira was entering in the sharma house n he was leaving ..

I love HD for detailing, picturisation, dailogues n effect ...it was indeed emotional convo between father-daughter where daugher was sayin " aapne ek baar bola hota to main yeh ghar aapko aise hee de deti, aur kahin aur apne parivar ko rakhti aur palan poshan karti" ..very touchy , i felt their pain , they do love each other but circumstances ruined beautiful father-daughter relationship, i want to see flashback of Indira-Inder Sharma some day
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Hello guys,

I went around the entire forum and saw no one making a topic on this scene. In yesterday's epi we saw many twists and turns and everyone seems to be overjoyed with Navina and mrunal's entry to have forgotten this scene
I think the words told by Indira to her father...was one of the best scenes of HD, comes close to her berating the family scene..I am not good at counting details but what I loved best was how Inder Sharma stood and cried silently. The tears of remorse and shame. For a moment I was almost moved to pity this man.But I loved the confidence of this woman named indira who said I would have given you this house had you asked for it, If i can take care of my family here I can take care outside as well. WoW. Then when he falls on her feet...the moment...when Indira points out...is aurat ne aapki kya haalat kar di...oh...so poignant...she pointed out the degradation of Inder so well.She was standing like a beckon of light among all the silly people around her and my my she was just shining like a star. I loved it when she put one foot forward and Indar one foot outward. That too was so symbolic. Remember Indira had said...I won't stay in the house if he does? And exactly that happened. 

beautiful scene...very well written...hats off the actor who plays Inder sharma and Rati.

Do share your ideas

Love
Rinky

@bold  even i was thi nking and wondering about it ...
@ red- i dont know if that man had any shame left in him- he might be having tears bcoz of the insult of being caught by both sides...and def  not remorse, will he change so soon???? doubt.

but indira was great- she stated facts without remorse ...what was wrong was wrong. she didnt make it big or small just because it was her dad involved!!!
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the reply guys...

@prc_fan1- Sharma Niwas has been sold all right...but what will Diwans do about it? I have no idea
Onnie_Eusof thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Daughter love to her father never lost,always there but what make her angry was he left the family to be with other woman and never done his duty as a father.that was hurt most.

Onnie_Eusof thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This drama thought so much, 
Saadgi_Saloni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew it i knew it... if someone made a topic about this scene it would be  -Rinky- !!! i loved it :) that was my favortie scene till date in HD it had SOOO much meaning Rati's acting was superb in it and Inder's reactions were amazing!!!!! BEST SCENE ❤️ Edited by sagarvidya4ver - 12 years ago
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happy new yr Rinky

nice post dear.loved the 30 dec epi .it was just bang on. Navina's surprise entry was so much pleasant.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you onnie, sagarvidya and suman for replying