Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hello guys,
           I went around the entire forum and saw no one making a topic on this scene. In yesterday's epi we saw many twists and turns and everyone seems to be overjoyed with Navina and mrunal's entry to have forgotten this scene
I think the words told by Indira to her father...was one of the best scenes of HD, comes close to her berating the family scene..I am not good at counting details but what I loved best was how Inder Sharma stood and cried silently. The tears of remorse and shame. For a moment I was almost moved to pity this man.But I loved the confidence of this woman named indira who said I would have given you this house had you asked for it, If i can take care of my family here I can take care outside as well. WoW. Then when he falls on her feet...the moment...when Indira points out...is aurat ne aapki kya haalat kar di...oh...so poignant...she pointed out the degradation of Inder so well.She was standing like a beckon of light among all the silly people around her and my my she was just shining like a star. I loved it when she put one foot forward and Indar one foot outward. That too was so symbolic. Remember Indira had said...I won't stay in the house if he does? And exactly that happened. 

beautiful scene...very well written...hats off the actor who plays Inder sharma and Rati.

Do share your ideas

Love
Rinky

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Onnie_EusofsweeniGuitargirlTeeyamokshashreegopi06mygabymoksha89arti_17....vula_kv....Pratamesh-Gunners--Pri.RP-.SilentPrincessprc_fan1Ridhi.Angels_Sweetz-SupriyaluvsMN-Anaya_Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inder-Indira Scene" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Rinky-

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ya dear..i also wanted to make a topic on this because i too loved that scene a lot..thanx for making it..it was typically an HD scene..the real story..
i loved it when indur fell on her feet as she entered..

the best part which i loved was as he was going from house, as he was going step by step , indira was entering step by step..that time i remembered her lines that when indur sharma will leave the house i will enter the house..it was soo good to watch.. it was such a meaningful scene..Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreemygaby-Cyn--Rinky-

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i agree we forget that scene..it was impactful scene.awesome dialogues+mindblowing acting by rati n inder...+lil humour was also good=amazing scene of hd...

our forum  condition is very confusing as we still dont know who is the main leadLOLthats why we forget to mention that scene ...

nice post dearThumbs Up

Edited by riddhima- - 30 December 2011 at 10:41pm

mokshashreemygaby-Cyn--Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I can understand the commotion...its fine...

oh i forgot to add the dialogue...aap toh becharey bhi nahi rahe...and she added it twice i think...that was like The Moment...when she says...i can't even sympathy you...you are beneath that standard...

and also showing Ishaan and saying..apka pota kya soch raha hoga...another bulls eye...what will the child think who looks up to you to set an example...Clap

even jhumpa became speachless...man...kya scene tha...plain awesome...i felt like standing up and giving a applause to the writers for this...

Indeed this is the actual story and we should concentrate on this as well...let all the future love tracks be handled as they may...I can sleep in peace that the writers will keep providing me with brilliant scenes such as these in the non-love tracks...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Guitargirlmokshashreemoksha89gopi06mygabyPratameshAngels_Sweetz

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
That was an amazing scene indeed
inder falling unto her feet when indu enter's till they both move away well choreographed scene
dialogue wer also superb bt more than that their expressions wer speaking volumes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreemygaby-Rinky-

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Hey, i was going to make a topic on this scene, because in the whole episode that's what stood out to me the most! 
I cried at that scene. It must be such a pain when your father leaves you, and yet you have to bear the sight of him all your life. Furthermore, he doesn't even learn from his mistake & tries to snatch your everything away. 
When Indira called Inder her father, i realised how much she craved for her father. No matter how much she denies it, she still loves her father. But now that love has become a pain, a longing for years. 
Looking at Inder, i don't understand one thing. Why he did leave Kutumb to be with Jhumpa. I mean, ok, he was attracted to Jhumpa. But look at his state, whenever their scene comes on, Inder is like a servant infront of Jhumpa. She orders & treats him the way she wants, and he simply nods his head. I really hope that he becomes a better man after this & repents for whatever that he has done. 
As for Kutumb, i hope that she will now start to understand the value of Indira & leave her husband's side. This woman, has hopefully, gotten the REALITY CHECK.
When Munna said that he'll take care of Indira, i was happy BUT the moment he mentioned the money, I couldn't help but curse him. I mean, how disgusting is that! You just got cheated of your father, and you're back to your greedy attitude. No feeling of sadness or responsibility at all. HOW SELFISH IS THAT!
Btw, i loved how Rishi grabbed Inder at the start. He's truly a cool dude :)
As for the new guy, he didn't impress me much, but I was really surprised & happy to see Navina. Seems like Ricky-Sameer are all 1 big gang.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreemygabyAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-Shedevil25

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
what do you mean by a gang? does it have a negative bearing? then i am scared..LOL

one point I missed out...the point where Indira said..shut up to jhumpa...and said mein apne..b...baap se baat kar rahi hoon..man she went to baap...not even papa or pita...lol

she must be craving for him...cause in the beginning it was show how much she missed her father's prescence...

indar sharma is a cowardly person...spineless...and needs to get dominated by someone...and hoping Kutumb has learnt her lesson though the woman is quite incorrigable

mygabymoksha89Angels_SweetzShedevil25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top