Hitler Didi

Inshi fans ..no need to feel insecure

Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hi everyone,

HD is our love and HD forum is like our second home.We gave love,support to the show from the very beginning of the show.So we all r very sensitive n connected toeach n every characters esp Inshi.The characters are real to  us .If they cry we cry, if they smile so we do.
      Inshi are adorable couple.In their 2 mon journey, we were there as witnesses whether of their nok jhok or their marriage n of each n every cute Inshi moments.
     Now suddenly new article comes n shatter all Inshi fans.This is not done and not fair.What do CVS think of themselves that we are dumb😡?They will show whatever they want n we will accept as achha bachha.In one moment, they will show cute moments of Inshi n on other hand they are panning other thing.Very cheap step played by CVS🤢.
     But i m still hoping that the entry of Sameer is only as parallel lead ,not the main lead.If CVS dare to separate Inshi toh hum hain na.
     So plz chill n enjoy the show n support Inshi.

Note: Humble request to all non Inshi fans , just ignore thepost.

Edited by godblessu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww awesome post for inshi fans...our situation is very confusing ...n we r really scared😆
i agree with u n i will try to be calm❤️
If we trually love HD n actors than we better not interefer n make this show more n more successful  ...Let see kya hota hai ...😃
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel bad for Inshi fans,this step not acceptable.The story of HD started with Inshi n should be completed with Inshi.That's i want
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why are you getting so hyper Suman? just wait and watch...The makers are not stupid...they know what is good for the show...what suits the sensibility of the viewers...I trust Ila bedi and her team...i don't think they would show something horribly unacceptable...

Till date every HD article has been misleading or incomplete...so before even watching what is in store...you get all hyper...enjoy the show rey...there are so many things to talk about other than the love track(s)...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post suman yep me to hopefull that whatever articles are saying is misleading one,so just want to wait n c how story moves, hope Cv's hav something good in mind for inshi fans
lovenupur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool yarr inshi forever ...
this just a trick ...enjoy it...
-Sakura- thumbnail
agree dear inshi forever...
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME post dear!!!! this is exactly what I feel seriously...lets hope Sameer is just to make InShi realize the love...(this sounds really sweet,,,,but is very dreamy 😍)
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just hope they don't break Inshi pair.  the show is rocking because of the Inshi chemistry, their cute moments, fights, care, feel for each other, and support to one and other.

Inshi rocks!!!